Dens of Brother Packs

Howls Combined

We arrived in EXO-K's den. It was pretty nice, though. Just like an eco house.

We switched into human form. Before Suho did, he howled in front of the door, signaling that we finished hunting. The door opened, revealing Kai still half-asleep wearing this.

 

"Finished already?" he asked sleepily. "Well, of course. It's 7:45 a.m. now," I replied, looking at my watch. "Come in," Kai said. we dragged the ravim of the prey inside.

"I'm gonna wake up the boys first," Kai told us, scratching the back of his neck. "They haven't?" Suho asked. "Look, I just woke up when you howled, okay?" Kai protested, going upstairs. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You mind showing me around the house?" I asked. "I'll take you," Baekhyun dragged me somewhere, which turned out to be the living room. "This is our living room. We usually watch TV or play video games here. In wolf form, we'll sit on the couch or on the floor and... you know, do what all wolves do," he explained. I smiled.

"You do like games, don't you?" I asked him. "D.O, Sehun, and Chanyeol do. They play it almost everyday," he said. I widened my eyes. Since when do a wolf likes video games and play that long?

He showed the kitchen, the bedrooms, and the dining room. "Oh, there's one more thing I wanna show you, Eunji-ah," he told me, smiling. I narrowed my eyes.

"Where?" I asked. "Change," he ordered. I switched into wolf form, he too. He led me outside the house, revealing a grassed plot heading upstairs, which turned out to be the roof. I widened my eyes, amazed.

"Wow! What is this place?" I asked in awe. Baekhyun sat down at the grass. "This is where we spent our most remarkable time in the world..." he stopped. I sat down too, waiting for an answer.

"howling," he finished. I gasped and narrowed my eyes, Baekhyun smirked. "So, the song that I heard last week was your voice? Your... h-howls?" I asked, remembering the song I heard.

"Yeah. D.O and I sang that. My favorite song," he replied and howled. His voice was as beautiful as he did in the song.

"It's about time you've been here," a voice said. Kai. That Beta. "Suho wants to talk to you, Eunji," he told us. I ran downstairs and switched form.

"Eunji, we're planning to visit EXO-M tomorrow. Since uni's on holiday, we thought you'd like to--" he started, but I was too excited, I cut him.

"JUNMYUN, I'D LOVE TO! THANKS, OPPA!" I shouted and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back. "Go home and get ready, then. We'll pick you up at dawn," he told me. "Sehun, you mind driving her home?" Suho threw his car keys to him. Sehun drived me home.

"Thanks, Sehun," I thanked him. He smiled at me. "We'll get to you tomorrow, okay?" he reassured me. I nodded and got out of the car, seeing Sehun drive back to his den.

- - - (A/N: italic and underlined = Mandarinbold = English)

The next day came. I can't wait to see EXO-K's brother pack. I remembered that Kai once told me there'll be a surprise if I met them. What will it be?

"Ready, Eunji?" Chanyeol asked me. I smiled and nodded, we got into the car and drove to the forest. From there, we switched forms and ran to their den, Chanyeol carrying my suitcase. When we reached it, I noticed that their den was a bit smaller than EXO-K's.

Suho howled again. The door opened, revealing a tall, brown-haired guy. He widened his eyes when he saw EXO-K.

"LAY!!!!" EXO-K shouted. "Guys, you finally came!" the tall guy named Lay. He stared at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "Who's she?" he asked. "This is a friend of ours," Sehun told him. I moved forward and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Song Eunji imnida," I smiled and introduced myself. "Annyeong, Zhang YiXing imnida. Call me Lay," he bowed. I saw Kai whispering something to Lay. He widened his eyes.

"Seriously!?!" Lay asked him. Kai nodded. "Come in first," he told us. We got into the living room. Some other guys were watching TV, one guy was playing Rubix cube.

"Ahem. Guys?" Lay asked. They looked up and widened their eyes. "You're finally back!" one of them shouted, running to us. "EXO-M, meet our friend, Song Eunji," Chanyeol introduced me. I moved forward and bowed, smiling.

"Hey, guys," I introduced. Everyone widened their eyes, seeing that I spoke Mandarin. "You speak Mandarin?" Sehun asked in disbelief. I nodded.

"Eunji, since we're from China, can we converse in Mandarin?" Lay asked me. I nodded. "Of course, YiXing ge." Lay walked to EXO-M and whispered something to them. They also widened their eyes. "Introduce yourselves, ge."

A guy with blonde hair that was playing Rubix walked towards me. "Hi, Eunji. My name is Luhan. I'm the Beta," he said. Another guy showed up. "Name's Kim Jongdae. I'd like to be called Chen in China. I'm a hunter, just like D.O and Baekhyun" he said. A Korean in a Chinese pack, huh?

"Kim Minseok imnida. Call me Xiumin," a guy moved forward and whispered something to me. "Don't call me Baozi in here. Even though I'm Omega, I'm the oldest in the whole pack. The Beta usually calls me that," he said. I looked at Luhan, who was laughing silently. Another Korean member.

A tall guy with black hair walked forward and shook my hand. "Hi. My name's Huang Zi Tao, the Omega. You can call me Tao for short," he said. I nodded. Then they changed into their wolf forms, which turned out to have creme colored furs. They had brown marks on their foreheads.

I turned around, EXO-K in their wolf forms, Kai and Suho had a white mark on their left front paw. The others have black marks on their stomachs.

 

"So, guys... where's Duizhang?" Kai asked. Duizhang? The leader? Is he the Alpha? "He's upstairs, in his room as usual," Luhan answered. Kai put his hand around my shoulder.

"Now for the real surprise," he whispered as he led me to the stairs. He led me to a grey door and opened it. "Hyung?" Kai called.

He opened it wider. I saw a tall blonde-haired guy leaning against the window.

Kai smirked. "This is Song Eunji, my friend. I'd like you to meet her," Kai told him. He walked forward and shook my hand. "Hi. My name's Wu Yi Fan. The others call me Kris. I'm the Alpha of EXO-M," he introduced, smiling at me. I had to admit, he was kinda cute when he smiled.

"Guys, could you switch forms at the same time?" he asked us. We both nodded and faced each other, lying on the ground. "One, two, three!" Kai marked, we switched forms, closing our eyes. We opened them and jumped back. I didn't believe what I saw.

A tall, perfect-shaped, brown-eyed White Wolf standing in front of me. He widened his eyes.

"You... You're a White?" we asked at the same time. "I thought I was the last White in the world!" Kris glared at Kai. Kai just smirked. So that's what he was whispering to Lay?

"Kai, I can read your mind, okay? Don't think of anything erted now," he walked nearer, baring his teeth. He's a mind-reader!?!?! I saw the black dragon mark on his left neck, the same one as mine.

 

I ran and stood in front of Kai, also baring my teeth and growling. He pulled away and changed into human form, glaring at me. I changed back as well. Kris sighed for a while. "All my life thinking that I'm the only White left in the world. When I met you, you're still a newbie. Heh," he teased. He can speak English too?

"Yeah, Eunji-ah. I heard you're from America. That's fine, though. I was raised in Canada," he smirked. He read my mind. Stupid.


you finally met another White!!

that's the only filler for today, though.

I love you, commenters and subbers!!!!!