The Valley's Battlefield

Howls Combined

guys, I was thinking to make a sequel to this story...

what do you think??

Here's another chappie!!!


Some of us got into Luhan's jeep, while the others ran on their wolf form. I sat down on the jeep, my hand sweating of fear and worries. Sehun who was sitting beside me patted my shoulder

"Don't worry, Eunji. I'm sure Kris will be fine," he assured me. I nodded and looked down. Please, Kris... Don't die tonight...

30 minutes later, we arrived and changed into wolf form. We saw the Timber Wolves' leader standing in front of the pack.

"You finally came," she said. I nodded and stepped forward. "We are. Where is he?" I asked her. She smirked and looked back to her wolves. Two Timbers appeared, dragging Kris in his human form, unconscious on the ground. I gasped.

"Kris!" I ran to him but the leader blocked me. "First... a one-on-one fight," she told me. I widened my eyes.

"Yah, you promised!" I protested. She smirked. Two seconds later, she pushed me, I rolled on the ground. "Fine," I told her, standing up. We circled each other clockwise, trying to hide my mark from her.

We stopped and started running towards each other, starting the attack. I jumped over her and pinned her on the ground, snarling at her. I tried stamping on her, but she rolled over and pushed me. She pinned me, baring her teeth.

"I'm not gonna let you take him," she smirked. "NEITHER WILL I!!" I snarled and got up, pushing her to the ground. I was no longer that defendless girl I was in the past 18 years. I was a wolf now, furious and protective of her mate.

I punched and kicked her. At the last blow, I bit her neck and dragged her to a boulder, pinning her by the neck. She choked, but then she kicked me with her hind legs. I rolled over in pain, I turned back to EXO. Some of them launched themselves forward, but I held them back.

"Guys, please. One-on-one, remember?" I told them. I growled at the Timber Wolf and ran to her. We fought and fought all over again. In one chance, I kicked her on her back, causing her to lose conscious for a while. I panted and ran over to Kris.

"Gege, wake up! It's me, Eunji!" I told him. Still no answer. I noticed that the mark on his left neck was fading. I gasped and sunk my teeth in his neck, trying to mark it back to its place.

"EUNJI, LOOK OUT!" D.O shouted to me.

Before I finished the marking, I felt something biting me on the neck, and threw me onto a boulder. I hit my back and collapsed on the floor. EXO gasped at this action. The leader walked closer to me, her evil laugh sent chills down my spine.

"I think we're done here. He's unmarked, she's dead. Mission accomplished," she teased. I opened my eyes, widening it.

That phrase... It seemed familiar... And her voice... No, it can't be!

I got up and pinned her down, she was surprised she froze at her spot. I gasped and released my grip on her. Her eyes seemed so familiar... I stepped back a little.

"Y-Yoona?"