Marked

Howls Combined

"I wanna ask you an offering," Suho looked up to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at him.

"Do you mind if..." he stopped in the middle of the question. "Mind if what?"

"You mind if I... mark you right now?" he offered. I gasped, so did the rest. "I don't know, oppa..."

The rest sat straightly, listening to us. "If I do it now, then the pain in your neck will disappear and you can switch forms, either to human or wolf," he told me. "But if you do bite me, will I automatically change into wolf form?" I reassured. He nodded. "Fine, then." Suho's expression brightened.

"Let's go to the river so she can have some space," Sehun suggested. We walked to the river.

"Make sure it doesn't hurt," I pulled my hair to the right, revealing my left neck.

"One mark of strength, speed, and intelligence, coming right up," Suho walked towards me as I crouched down so he could reach me.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the bite to come. And boy, it did. Suho got closer to me and sunk his teeth in my neck, marking it. Like in the dream, in just about 15 second, he let me go.

I inhaled and collapsed to the ground, closing my eyes. The others surrounded me and watched my transformation. My bones felt as if they were cracking, and my organs felt as if they were taken away. In 5 minutes, the change was finished. I opened my eyes, seeing  EXO-K around me, smiling. I sat up, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well? How did it go?" I moaned. Kai smirked at me. "See for yourself," he motioned to look on the water. I did so.

I widened my eyes. I wasn't that young, pretty girl anymore. I was a beautiful, perfect-shaped, elegant White Wolf. I gasped in amazement.

 

"Omo! G-Guys, is this really me?" I asked in awe. They smiled and nodded. I was finally a real White Wolf, in a real wolf form. I circled around myself, admiring my wolf shape. "Oh my God! It seemed so..."

"Strange?" D.O asked. I shook my head.

"Beautiful?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded and smiled. "Wait. I heard that some White Wolves have supernatural powers," I asked.

"Yeah. They're pretty cool, actually. Mind-reading, future-telling, healing, telekinesis, awesome!!" Chanyeol answered in awe.

"It's kinda hard, doing things on four legs, though," I tried walking, and I did it.

"Heh. No problem. Come on, race with me," D.O smirked. I gulped and walked beside him. "From here, to that tree, round it, and back here," he told me. I nodded in understanding.

"Ready, set, go!" Baekhyun marked for us. I started running, although it said the White Wolf is faster than the other wolves, D.O still caught up with me. On the turn, I slowed my pace, like how I usually do when I was little. To my luck, the ground was slippery and D.O tripped and bumped a tree. I quickly sprinted back to the finish line.

"Yeah!" I jumped in victory.

"Wow! Not bad for a rookie White Wolf," Kai praised me. "Usually D.O's the fastest, he's the Lead Hunter here," Chanyeol laughed as D.O finally caught up, panting.

"Whatever," he growled at the Delta. I can't help but to laugh at it. "We'll try to train her like this everyday if we can," Suho declared. "Race with D.O, fight with Kai, and hunt with me," he told me.

Suddenly, Sehun whispered something to Kai, he smirked. "Don't worry, she'll be fine with him," Kai replied to what Sehun said.


so, you finally found your wolf form, huh???

I'll try to update every evening now, cause I got School Exams and it's so freaking hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, annyeong!  *howls*