Howling Lessons

Howls Combined

We walked into the forest, not stopping at the river this time. Kris led me to a grassy hill, with a tree and the full moon at the view.

"You usually go here, don't you?" I asked him. "Yeah. I love it here. It's always fresh," he inhaled the night air. We stopped at the top, near the big tree. The moonlight shone at us, brightening the view. We sat down on the grass, facing each other. I enjoyed the view of the city lights. Kris smiled at my reaction.

"Enjoying it, huh?" he teased. I nodded in awe. He put his right paw on mine. I turned to him, furrowing my eyebrows. He smiled and howled, closing his eyes.

 [did you see him winking !?!?]

He had deep voice, but his howl was beautiful. I stared at him in awe as he continued to howl a song.

Daebak. It must be really fun howling like that.

He finished, opened his eyes and smiled. I smiled back at him. "K-Kris, that was really--" I commented.

"Beautiful?" he finished for me. I nodded and smiled. "It's just a pity I don't know how," I frowned, looking down. Kris smirked and chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll teach you," he told me. I widened my eyes. "S-Seriously?" I reassured him. He nodded. I looked down for a while.

"I don't know, Kris. I'm not really good at singing," I protested. He chuckled. "Singing... is nothing compared to howling. Don't worry. Your voice won't break. Wolves really have strong lungs, I promise," he told me. I nodded and sat straight.

"Okay. Take a deep breath," he ordered, and I did. I inhaled and exhaled. Kris moved his paw forward. "Howl from right... here," at the word 'here', he placed his paw at my chest. I gasped and blushed heavily at this action. Kris smiled."You first, then I'll join in," he told me.

"N-No. You first, I'll howl when I'm ready," I refused. Kris chuckled. " Suit yourself. Oh, and one more thing. Close your eyes when you howl, you'll feel it really great, then," he said as he walked to face the moon. He closed his eyes and began howling. [A/N: click here (skip to 0:29) and listen, imagine the male's voice is Kris' and the female's yours]

He howled beautifully, he feels like he's really enjoying it. I moved forward and sat beside him. He looked really peaceful and relaxed. I closed my eyes and finally howled. Wow. This is really good. Kris stopped for a while and smiled at me. We both howled a beautiful duet together. I felt that Kris wasn't as bad as I thought. I smiled at the howl.

We finished and opened our eyes. "Daebak. I never thought it felt that way. I felt so... peaceful and happy, as if all the problems in my life had disappeared," I commented, smiling. Kris chuckled. "Told you so," he smirked and my cheek (A/N: wolves and other canines kiss by ). I blushed and smiled. Kris smiled and nuzzled my head. I smiled and nuzzled him back.

Kris suddenly pulled away, looking around. I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion. "K-Kris, what's wrong?" I asked him. He sniffed the air.

"We got company, and it's not from our pack, or Suho's. We gotta go, now," he barked, pushing me into the forest. We ran back to the den.

 

Author's POV:

"I see them, boss," a wolf whispered and launched himself forward. The leader held him back, glaring at him. "Leave them, although it's the perfect time to kill those two Whites now, we still need to be cautious. They can smell our scent," she said as she saw you and Kris nuzzling. Kris pulled away, sniffing the air.

"We got company, and it's not from our pack," Kris barked. "See?" the leader of the wolves scoffed. "We gotta go, now," Kris barked as they saw you two running back to your den.


a date with you, huh?? *nudge* *nudge*

and guess who were those wolves!!

Double update for tonight!!!