Our Species

Howls Combined

Suho's POV:

"Hyungs, Eunji's got the same dream Baekhyun and D.O hyung have," Sehun told us as we were having lunch at the uni. "Now I really think she's a White," I groaned.

"Great. Do you think she knows already?" Kai asked, concerned. "I saw her yesterday at the library, reading books about... wolves," he mumbled. Kai sighed.

"Ahem," a voice said. We turned around, Eunji was glaring at us. We're doomed.

 

Eunji's POV:

"Ahem," I cleared my throat, glaring at EXO-K. They turned to see me and gasped.

"Can I talk to you guys for a minute? Just the seven of us," I asked them. They nodded and we all went to the carpark.

"I noticed how you act so weird around me," I told them. They kept silent and pressed their lips together. "I knew why Kai was staring at me for the whole time. Why I heard you sing when other people heard howls," I told them firmly, putting my hands on my hips. I sighed a little.

"I know what you are, guys. What WE are, to be exact," I admitted. Suho and Kai glared at me. "Tell us, now," they ordered.

"We're wolves, and I am a White Wolf," I admitted, looking down. Kai scoffed and smirked. "Guess you found out. Come on," Suho told me as we walked into the forest. We stopped in the middle of the forest.

"Eunji, we'll show you what we really look like," Sehun told me as they dashed into the forest and reappeared, now in their wolf forms. I narrowed my eyes. There were two dark brown wolves, the other four were grey.

"This is me, Suho, the Alpha," a brown wolf told me. "Kai, the Beta," the other brown wolf said. "Baekhyun and D.O, we're hunters," two familiar grey wolves told me. "Wait... you-you're--" I stuttered, remembering the dream.

"It's okay, Eunji. We promise it'll never happen again," a taller grey wolf told me. "I'm Chanyeol, the Delta," he bowed his head.

"I'm Sehun, the Omega," the last grey one said. I kinda felt sorry for him being the Omega, as they were the ones who were always being told and ordered around.

"So, you guys are a pack, huh?" I assured. They nodded their heads.

Suho stepped forward. "Actually, we have a brother pack not far from here, also 6 members. They actually came from China, but then they stayed here in Seoul. They're EXO-M," he explained. I widened my eyes. They have a brother pack?

"You should really meet the sometime. They're really awesome!" Baekhyun and D.O high-fived. "And... we actually got a surprise if you'd like to meet them," Kai smirked at me.

"What is it?" I asked excitedly. "Secret. You owe me for beating me in archery," he teased. I remembered beating him in special archery  lessons last week. I kinda beat his record. I giggled. I can't believe the weird Beta could be this funny.

"Yeah.. maybe sometimes," I nodded my head and sat on a log. I saw Suho walked and lied down beside me.

"What's wrong, Junmyun?" I asked him. "You know you can't change forms right now, right?" he asked me.

"Yeah. I have to get the mark first then I could finally do it," I looked down.

"I wanna ask you an offering," Suho looked up to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at him.