His Story

Howls Combined

We got back home, I lied on my bedroom, already in human form. Why are they so interested about me? Why is Suho suddenly being harsh at me? Were they planning something? What happened to Kris, by the way?

I looked at the clock. 4:45 p.m. I got into the bathroom and took a long, warm shower. I got back and noticed 15 minutes passed. I put on my skinny jeans and white shirt on. I got out of my room and walked into Luhan's. I knocked the door.

"Luhan gege? It's me, Eunji," I called. Luhan appeared on the door and smiled. "Hey. What's up?" he asked. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked him. He nodded and motioned me to get in. We both sat on his bed.

"So, Luhan gege... I wanna ask you a few things. What were you talking about this afternoon?"

Luhan sighed. "Suho told me not to, so I'm not telling."

"Fine, then. Second, what happened to Kris? Why is he so certain that he's the only White when he first met me? Since you're the Beta, I think you should've known more about the Alpha," I asked, looking down. Luhan sighed again. "It's not a day I'd like to remember. That story includes how the pack of EXO-M started." I widened my eyes. I sat straight, prepared to hear the story.

Flashback

 

Luhan's narrative:

Kris was a member in a pack of White Wolves in China. He was only 3 weeks old back then. One day, his father, the Alpha, held a wolf ceremony. It all went well, until fire appeared out of nowhere from the forest. His father died soon, his mother had to save him from the fire, she ran out of the forest, carrying Kris in . They reached the meadow, a hunter shot Kris' mom and she died. Kris, trusting his instinct, he ran into the forest and hid. He was so tired, he collapsed to the ground. All he could remember was a black wolf staring at his father before the fire started.

A couple of weeks later, the hunter came back. He spotted Kris watering in the river. He caught him and brought him to Canada. There, he learnt how to speak English and was raised there. It was a week before the hunter came to China and Korea, he caught me and Xiumin. He put us on the same cage as Kris, that's where we met. We noticed then he was a White, we worked together and Kris broke us out of the hunter's house. Since then, we made our own pack and made him as Alpha.

All wolves in Kris' former pack died, and at the hunter's house, he saw a lot of White Wolves' furs hanging there, signing that they have died too. That's why he was so certain that he was the only one last White in the world, until he met you.

 

End of Flashback

 

I widened my eyes, amazed by the story. My parents were killed by wolves. I can't imagine how Kris' was killed in a fire, moreover by hunters.

"Then, how did you meet the others, and EXO-K?" I asked. Luhan smiled for a second.

"We went back to China, met Tao and Lay. We travelled to Korea, met Chen. Then we realized we didn't know about Korea, so we searched for more, and finally met EXO-K," he explained.

I nodded in understanding. "Thanks for your time, Luhan gege," I thanked him walked out of the room. "Anytime, mei mei," he replied, smiling.

- - -

We had dinner, the den was filled with total awkward silence. The Alphas would glare at me at some times. 7 p.m. I decided to talk to Kris.

"Kris? Can I talk to you?" I called from the door. No answer. I sighed and opened it, I saw Kris in his wolf form lying on his bed. I walked and sat beside him. He glared at me for a second and closed his eyes, sighing.

"What do you want? You knew about my past, right?" he asked. I sighed. "Kris, I'm sorry for you, okay? I felt that you were mad when you said you were the last White. I feel for you, you know that?" I told him.

He didn't answer. I moved my hand out, nervous about touching him. I picked up my courage and put my hand on his back fur, it. It was the softest fur I ever felt in my life. I moved to his neck, near his mark. He whimpered softly. I continued until I touched his mark, Kris jumped back, yelping in pain. I gave him an apologetic look. He looked down.

"I'm sorry. I'm just sensitive in that mark," he said. I nodded. Kris smiled and sat beside me. "I wanna take you somewhere, you know," he told me. I narrowed my eyes. "Wh-Where?"

He smirked for a second and chuckled. "You'll know it when you see it. Change first, though," he ordered me. I did so. He jumped out of the bed and led me out of the house, entering the forest.


after this, a romantic time for you and him! *howls*

wow! 168 views and 12 subs already? I think I know how to get 50 viewers a day [no offense]

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!