13

That Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
 

 
AN: A little flashback for you guys. :)

WARNING: MISTAKES (IN GRAMMAR) ARE EVERYWHERE. LMAO.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was in a hurry to arrange the flowers that were supposed to be delivered at the plaza in an hour, a task one man could not possibly do in a short span of time. Chanyeol would not be rushing like a madman if only his cousin did not  decide to ditch his part time job just to make way for his Saturday gigs downtown. And he won't be mad at that certain level if Miyoung just give in to his request in accompanying him for the day. Tough luck, his cousin was blessed with so much laziness in her system so he was left to do everything alone. He heaved a sigh out of frustration and continued working. Being mad will not make his work a lot faster.

 

At last, after running around the flower shop, Chanyeol managed to finish everything in less than an hour. He was just about to load the last batch of flowers in the truck but then a hand reached for it --beating him and that someone gently placed the flowers on the truck. When Chanyeol lifted his head, he was surprised to see Luhan. "Hi."  The blonde said, smiling softly at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

☆☆♛☆☆

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Winter Break 2010 

 
 

Yoori tiptoed across the empty hallway of the ground floor. One hand sluggishly dragging her valuables while the other one was holding a portable cd player. She was looking for a vacant room whilst trying not to get caught so early in the morning by anyone from the ballet school. Apparently, students weren't allowed inside until 9 am --which was the start of the first class in the morning. But Yoori, being the stubborn one --her usual self,  she wanted to practice her stunts and routines before the actual audition for the play and so, she decided to take the risk and go against the rule. How she managed to sneak inside... was her little secret.

 

But as she descended down the flight of stairs, going to the basement where more practice rooms are located, a melodic sound stopped her movements half-way down. To be scared was an initial action coming from a typical girl, however, Yoori was different, indeed, she was actually terrified but not because of a ghost possibly staying in one of the vacant practice rooms but rather by the idea of someone catching her roaming around the ballet school so early in the morning when no one else beside the teachers or staff should be around. She carefully walked towards the sound and found herself standing so close to the door at the end of the hall.

 

The music from the room became clearer and to her relief it was not one of her teachers, primarily because she knew that none of her instructors knew how to play the piano. Little did she know that the door was slightly ajar so when an abrupt movement -- her placing the portable player and her bag down the tiled floor that caused her to take a step forward, she accidentally pushed the door, revealing herself in the open and making the person inside the room stop playing.  

 

Yoori risked and took a glance across the room. There, she saw a boy standing near the piano, hands barely touching the keys. He was looking back at her with the same amount of horror written all over her face, his mouth was even hanging open but it didn't last long because the boy immediately composed himself, putting his hands at his back in an instant like he didn't want to get caught touching the piano.  

 

"I'm sorry?" He was the first one to break the silence, with his raspy yet angelic voice. Yoori didn't quite catch what he just said and made a fool out of herself when she displayed one of her blank expressions to the unknown guy that almost made him chuckle for how she reacted. As if Yoori got knocked down by her own senses she quickly covered her face and muttered a soft 'aigoo'. "Did I interrupt you? Oh gosh I am really sorry." Few other incoherent words came out of , making her stumble over her words. "I am so--" 

 

"Baekhyun. I am Byun Baekhyun." That made Yoori stop with her babbling and instead gave the guy -- or Baekhyun as what he introduced himself  another of her so many blank expressions. "That's my name... if you're wondering." A cheeky grin played along his thin lips. His eyes turned into crescents that the wrinkles around it made a small appearance. 

 

Why did he introduced himself all of a sudden? Yoori didn't know but at least he looked less creepy in her eyes upon the little introduction. "Are you some kind of uhmm" Yoori trailed, still contemplating on whether to just suddenly popped the question that was running on her mind even from the start. "a performer as well or a student?" She tried to sound normal but failed when her voiced kind of cracked at the end of her sentence. 

 

"You can say so." The cheeky grin was still on his face, and it seemed as though it won't leave at any moment.   

 

Yoori was not even given a chance to introduce herself back when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter