11

That Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: I am sorry that I don't update often,  I even missed an update last week. I am quite disappointed that some of you decided to leave this story (unsubscribe) :( but I am so much more disappointed to myself because I can't bring you good updates. Anyway I hope you will still like this despite of its delay and how boring it is.

And and one more thing... if you want to talk to me on twitter lol let's be friends~~ @beijingoppa I don't actually follow back but if you are from here just tell me and I'll follow you so we can talk. :)

your comments will always cheer on me so I will appreciate if you drop by and comment what you think about this story. :) COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND you can also UPVOTE lol :)

I am trying to advertise this story.. and I already placed my bid.. but I know I'll end up losing because I don't have much karma lol I just want to try how it works because the clueless me don't know. haha! anyway yeah.. forget it. xD ~~~ bye.

WARNING: MISTAKES (IN GRAMMAR) ARE EVERYWHERE. LMAO.
 
 

 


Fragment of memories from the past that turned into haunting nightmares tremendously scared Yoori, for it was as true as reality.  It was as painful as how it was back then. The feeling was far more worse than before when she remembered the exact thing that occurred on that unfaithful night. Having it played on her mind repeatedly almost damaged her sanity. 
 
Yoori was never the type to disobey her mother. She was after all a good daughter, who wanted to please the person who took her in when no one wanted to take responsibility of an orphan like her. For her, everything she did was considered as a payment for what Ms. Kang, the woman who stood as her mother did for her. However, her stubbornness ruined the things she worked hard for all those years. 
 
She wanted to perform for the kids at the orphanage's Christmas party, but before the said event, she injured her ankle because of too much practicing. She wanted to get the lead role for her ballet troop's next recital, and she end up hurting herself. What happened to her cause her mother to worry and cancel her performance at the orphanage. But that didn't stop her for the girl really desired to be in front of the kids and even teach them because she wanted to make them happy. That's why, she secretly called the housing to confirm her attendance. It was a rash decision but she was left with no choice. 
 
Then, Baekhyun came to her mind, her very supportive, sunbae and friend. The guy would totally be there for her and aside from that, he would do things for her just like a true friend would do. 
 
And like she had thought, Baekhyun agreed to accompany her without a question but she knew better that once they were together she'd have to prepare and explain herself. 
 
Everything she planned that night was going smoothly not until Baekhyun decided something she was not aware. 
 
"This is not the way to the orphanage." was the last thing she had said and when the latter didn't reply to her words, she grew furious. Without thinking it over, did she latch her hands on Baekhyun's arm, trying to pry it off of the steering wheel. 
 
"Yoori I am driving!" Baekhyun shrieked loudly. Having her pull on his arm was dangerous because he was driving. And the next thing they knew a truck suddenly appeared on the driveway and Baekhyun's lack of focus on the road made them bumped into it causing the car to swivel and hit the barricade afterwards. The car stumbled upside down and trapped both teenagers inside. After what happened, Yoori was still conscious and so was Baekhyun. The latter tried to protect Yoori, encasing her safely in his arm even before the car stumbled which caused him to be gravely hurt. Sharp shards of the car's window pierced into his flesh, cutting through it. Fresh blood trickled along the side of his pale white skin. 
 
"Yoori will be all right, oppa will protect you. Oppa loves you and he won't leave you." Baekhyun murmured, he tried so hard to speak normally but end up choking on his own words. Slowly and unwillingly Baekhyun's eyes started to flutter close even though he was trying his best to keep them open. A tear escaped his half lided eyes and soon when his eyes entirely closed he stopped breathing seconds later. Yoori on the other hand became motionless because her foot was caught by something and she was under Baekhyun's heavy lifeless body. She could not scream, neither could talk. It was as if her voice got taken away from her. She wanted to say a lot. She wanted Baekhyun to know what was on her mind and on top of all of that she wanted to apologize because of what she had caused. Panic rose her system, having her to catch her breath but ended up losing it. Soon she fell into the dark abyss, hoping in mind that she would be together with Baekhyun once she woke up, after all, Baekhyun told her that he 'loves' her and won't leave her side. She badly wanted to reply to his sudden confession too... because Yoori likes Baekhyun from the start... even before they were formally introduced.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
☆☆♛☆☆ 
 
 
 
 
  

 
 
 
 
"You know by now I would have received a message saying that you messed up but wow! seriously man! You haven't done anything yet?" Yixing's voice dripping with disbelief came booming in Luhan's ear. The comment was from the usual extremely playful Yixing but Luhan found the statement rather annoying, thus, making him frown even more and snapped sharply at his best friend. "Shut up okay, I didn't call you to get mocked!" his loud voice cut off Yixing's fun. And when the other boy had calmed down high from his rage, Yixing started to talk again, this time in a guarded manner. "Easy tiger! So tell me, what's wrong?" The atmosphere did make a three hundred sixty degree turn and now the two were all too serious for both of their liking.  
 
Yixing was the kind of friend Luhan could really trust and rely on. Though the boy was a pain like him or much more, Luhan knew that his friend could understand what he was going through, that's how close they were. And so Luhan forced himself to tell his best buddy what was bothering him lately. From Yoori up to Yoori.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter