Summer in my heart

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                “Now here’s the deal”, Yong hwa started while they’re having dinner in his flat, “I’m a very famous singer so I want you to stay away from my business as much as possible.”

 

                “Whatever you say”, Shin hye said while eating, “You do what you are supposed to do and I do my own thing, I understand. By the way, if you are famous, why do I not know you?” Shin hye asked as innocent as a 5-year old kid.

 

                “Yah! Park Shin hye-ssi! You won’t know about me because you were locked up in your mother witch’s house!” Yong hwa said irritated.

 

                “Mworago? Mother witch? How did you come up with that? For your information, I just came back because of my sister’s wedding. I have lived half of my life abroad!”

 

                Oh really? But Eun Hye stayed here in Korea right?”  Yong hwa asked confused. “And your father too, he…….”

 

                Upon hearing that, Shin hye rose to her feet. “ I lost my appetite, I’m turning in, it’s been a long day for me. Bonne nuit.”

 

                “Did I say something wrong?” Yong hwa thought. He finished his dinner and went to sleep because he had a long day as well.

 

 

                Morning came and Shin hye decided to cook something. She hadn’t eaten much these last few days so she felt like eating a lot this day. She thought of going to the mall after because she has few clothes with her. Some are soiled, maybe because of the accident happened to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter