And If Somebody Loves You

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa doesn’t want to leave the place but what could he do? He has nothing to do in there. His chances went back to zero. As he opened his car he saw a red car coming and it stopped in front of him. The door opened and the woman he’s waiting for came out. Just like the story of Cinderella, just the opposite, his world sparkled and everything turned into oblivion.  He forgot why he was there, he doesn’t how to approach her and most of all, he doesn’t know what to say.

 

“You want to talk to me?” Shin Hye faced him with a cold stare.

 

“You’re late.” He wanted to take back what he said but he already spat it out. His foul mouth is working again.

 

“Well, I didn’t know that I’ll be here tonight, or should I say morning?”

 

“The restaurant is already closed, let’s go somewhere to talk.”

 

“Rev it up, I’ll follow.”

 

“Shin Hye…..”

 

“Save it for later.”

 

 

They drove for a short while and his car stopped at Han River.

 

“It’s quite chilly here so I’d rather have this talk inside a café. Don’t worry, my treat.”          

 

Shin Hye winked at him. Yong Hwa’s brain and heart were baffled. How could she act like this? How could she face me like nothing happened? Like two friends who have met after a long time. He should be happy, but why does he feel the other way?

 

“Is it still iced coffee?” Shin Hye put him back to reality again.

 

“What?”

 

“Your coffee, do you still prefer it iced?”

 

“Ah, Ye.”  Yong Hwa couldn’t believe she still remembers that. What coffee does she prefer again? Well, it’s been six years.

 

 

They were drinking their coffee but Yong Hwa doesn’t know how to start a conversation. He was staring at Shin Hye sipping her Americano. How could a woman be so beautiful when drinking coffee?

 

“Do you want to see them?” Shin Hye broke the silence.

 

“Mwo?”

 

“Every time I start talking you seem so out of this world. What’s with your “what”?”

 

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter