...Of A Love That's Waiting There

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

 

 

“Yanna? Drei? Where are you guys?” Shin Hye worriedly looked for her twins that she hasn’t seen since breakfast.

 

“Why don’t you let the kids be? It’s not every day that they get to mess around with their cousins, to say that Korea and Paris are two worlds apart.” Eun Hye rolled her eyes at her sister who seemed too anxious.

 

Shin Hye pouted at her and Eun Hye laughed out loud. It’s just like yesterday when the two sisters reconciled. Six years back, when Shin Hye found out that she’s with child, everything suddenly seemed so vague. Her life, dreams, family and her heart. She couldn’t feel, see nor breathe. Then, she decided to leave the place where Yong Hwa left her. Her things cluttered around for she doesn’t know what to pack first, just then when she saw the wooden box her father gave her when she was younger. Inside it were the pearl earrings that were given on her tenth birthday. The box was now disfigured because of its impact from the fall. In the base part of the box she saw a protruding paper, as if telling her to pull it out. She was shocked finding out that it isn’t just an ordinary paper. It was her father’s will.

 

She flew back to Busan thinking of revenge. For all the lies, and neglect that she has suffered from her so called family. She has her cards now knowing that her father left everything to her care. None for her stepmother and a bit for Eun Hye. Blinded with animosity, Shin Hye was shocked with what she saw when she stepped down her car. There were people around the big mansion wearing black. The very pregnant Eun Hye’s eyes were almost red and seemed so limp. She scanned the people around but her sister’s husband is nowhere to be found. Eun Hye saw her and hugged her as if holding for her dear life. Shin Hye’s defenses melted down. The revenge, the animosity, flew with the wind.

 

 

“Unni yah! Stop it. If only you’re not pregnant I’ll chase you around like you want to break down. Why are you always pregnant every time I see you? Tch”

 

“Shin Hye ah, how old are you jjinja? You have six year old kids and you act worse than they do.” Eun Hye’s second husband, Le Min Ho, is trying his best not to laugh.

 

“Shin Hye-ah, have you seen the netizen’s comments about you? Park Shin Hye-ssi is so regal, she’s l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter