You're Irresistible and Magical [yeah,yeah,yeah]

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yong Hwa [pacing back and forth]

It’s already 3 in the morning and she hasn’t come back yet. She even left her wallet in the studio. Is she stupid or something? Aish that girl.  It’s really late and I’m still awake. What if she saw me like this? She’ll think that I’ve been waiting for her all this time. No way! Hmm……ah, right. I’ve got an excuse. Dad just called awhile ago and told us to move in before the weekend which is just two days away so I called some movers and let our stuff be brought to the house. Yes, that’s my excuse. I could hear a car coming, maybe that’s her. Should I sleep in the couch or should I watch TV? Maybe TV is the best choice. All right here we go.

 

 

 

Shin Hye

I entered the house and was shocked seeing Yong Hwa still watching TV. He’s not the type of person who sleeps so late, to think that it’s already 3 in the morning. I bowed my head down and headed to my room. I don’t want to talk to him today. Or ever. Maybe for a week. Or more.

 

“Where have you been?”

 

Yong hwa asked noticing that Shin hye is heading to her room. Moments passed and Shin Hye is not answering when he heard a loud bang. Everything went too fast not seeing How Shin Hye entered the room. He went near her door and found out the door was not locked. He came in and saw Shin hye lying down in the bed still with her shoes on.

 

“Yah! Why are you so rude? I just want to know your whereabouts and you answered me with a banging door?!” Yong Hwa shouted feeling so stupid waiting for the damn girl.

 

“Are you deaf?” Yong Hwa said angrily while shaking Shin Hye who won’t budge.

 

“Hey! Are you going to talk to me or what? What the hell is wrong with you?”

 

“Have you been flirting with some men?”

 

Shin Hye turned and looked at him in the eye while moving for sitting position. She won’t win about not talking to this prying oaf.  “Not now Jung Yong Hwa-ssi.”

 

Yong Hwa was shocked seeing Shin Hye’s swollen eyes. “Have you been crying?”

 

“Not your business.” Shin Hye stood up and her shoulders remained stiff as she crossed the room and moved past him. He stopped her with the faintest of brushes of his hand on her arm. There was curiosity in his eyes and she resented it. There was sympathy she didn’t want it.

 

“I was worried when you haven’t come home yet. You even left your wallet in the studio and left without saying where you are going!”

 

She shifted. It was only the slightest movement, but it put distance between them and made her point. “I’ve always wondered about people who self-suffer to the man who feeds them. I need to shower and clean up. Get out of this room. I wouldn’t say “my room” since this is your house, paid with your money.”

 

Yong Hwa ran his tongue around his teeth as she walked to the bathroom. He knew he shouldn’t speak when he’s out of his mind.

 

Shin Hye couldn’t fault Yong Hwa for his worry. She had plenty of her own. But she wasn’t angry with him. Experience had taught her that temper solved nothing. Patience, manners, and a quiet tone were more effective shields, and weapons against most confrontations.

 

Shin Hye finished her bath and ready to sleep when she saw a note in the bed.

[If you haven’t noticed, this house is almost empty. I moved the things in the new house dad was talking about. We should get going tomorrow. J.Y.H]

 Shin Hye looked around, furrowed her brows and stood up. She opened one of the drawers and took a 19 inch – fine hand rolled Swiss cotton handkerchief with blue tones, hand initialed with J.Y.H. She smiled and shook her sleepy head.

 

 

 

 

Morning came, breakfast served and the dishes done, they prepared to drive to the house in Gangnam. And today the sun was shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter