White lie from the devil

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yong hwa was driving without direction when his phone rang. His faher’s name flashed on the screen and he pushed the red button. A message came after, saying:  “Your time is almost over son, I’ll marry you off to someone if you don’t show up with a wife!”

 

 

                He knows why his father wanted to see him married.  His father is getting older and he wanted Yong hwa to take over of the company after he’s gone. He wanted him to meet the investors and important people in the business world though Yong hwa is into music right now. When he got married it will mean that Yong hwa is capable of responsibilities. That is a very important quality of a good businessman: a sense of responsibility. Yong hwa hates the idea but deep inside him, he knows that his father is infallible.  He must follow him in any case, but he’s looking for the right time and the right person for the job.

 

 

                Yong hwa got so mad with the message his father sent and he threw the phone outside when he heard a loud “Aww, who is that?!”

 

                He stepped out from his car only to be approached by a flying stone in the head. He lost his balance and saw darkness.

 

                “Omo! Eottoke?, shin hye muttered. She approachd the unconscious man.

 

                “Ahjussi, gwenchana?” She heard no reply from the man in fron of her.

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter