Goodbye

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            They went to a place in the mansion where no one is roaming around. Everyone seemed to be busy in the garden for they have no time to stroll around the place. Shin Hye keeps on looking around. The place had changed a lot the last time she was here. The small play house near the pond where she and her sister used to play is no longer there. That place also served as her refuge whenever she feels like she’s being an outcast. At that time she doesn’t understand why her mother is treating her as if she’s invisible. He mother sees her but doesn’t look at her. She thought that maybe, she’s just being a bad girl and her mother really loves her because she always corrects her ways. But those were all lies. Thinking about the past made her forget that she’s following her mother because they need to talk about something she knows the reason why. Park Sung Ryung stopped and slapped Shin Hye hard.

 

 

            Shin Hye’s brain stopped thinking for a moment. She thought she saw stars in this broad daylight, she doesn’t know what to say or do. She just kept on staring at the woman she once thought gave her this miserable life she’s living in.

 

 

            Yong Hwa followed Shin Hye thinking she was alone. He saw what happened to Shin Hye’s beautiful face. He couldn’t be seen but on the other side of his brain, he wanted to know more so he hid himself.

 

 

            After Shin Hye’s world stopped for like forever, she winced.

            “Why are you doing this to me?” Trying to sound strong, Shin Hye fired back.

 

“Why? Because you killed my husband! If not for your dream, if not for that obstinate head of yours, he would’ve still be here, right now! And you dare perform in front of me? Are you mocking me Shin Hye?” Sung Ryung said full of accusations.

 

She loved her husband so much. All her life, all she did was love him but she knows that his heart was never hers. It never stopped her for giving her all to the man of her life, until Shin Hye came. When she saw the little life bundled in white sheets, her whole world that she’s been carrying with both hands collapsed. But she knows that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter