Literally..........love is blind.

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days had passed and Yong Hwa is almost finished working with the songs. Shin Hye worked on her compositions and helped him with the songs as well. She made a song that Yong Hwa liked so much; she also applied music in it and did the cover. They ate together. Went shopping together.  Worked together and made love almost every night, without questions and for Shin Hye, without regrets. She didn’t  ask or hesitate. Everything happened like it’s the most typical thing to do.

 

“Shin Hye-ah, wake up. We have to go to the studio today.”

 

Yong hwa got out of the bed half- with only his boxer shorts on. His eyes flew back to the bed where Shin Hye is sleeping like an angel. He smiled and ran back to bed kissing Shin Hye in the nose, eyes and lips. He knows that she’s already awake and trying not to laugh or giggle. Moments later he saw her lips extended to a smile, eyes wide awake.

 

“Morning Yong Hwa-yah.” She stood up, slipped in her robe and sat in front of the boudoir looking at her image in front of the mirror. Yong Hwa added it to his room when Shin Hye and he started to sleep together. She started to brush her hair full of tangles after a night of passion.

 

"Let me do that." He turned her to face the mirror and began to draw the brush through her hair.

 

"Just like a Titian painting," he murmured.

 

"All these shades within shades."

 

She stood very still, watching him in the glass. It shocked her to realize how intimate it was, how arousing, to have him tend to her hair. The way his fingers combed through after the brush. Much more than her scalp began to tingle.

 

Then his eyes lifted, met hers in the glass. Excitement arrowed into her when she saw the flare of need in his.

 

"No, not yet."

 

He held her as she was when she started to turn to him. He set the brush down, then drew her hair away from her face.

 

"Watch," he murmured, then slid his fingers down her to the belt of her robe. "Do you ever wonder how we look together?"

 

The idea was so shocking, so thrilling, she couldn't speak. His eyes stayed on hers as he unbelted the robe, drew it away.

 

"I can see it in my head. Sometimes it gets in the way of my work, but it's hard to mind."

 

His hands trailed up lightly over her s, making her shiver before he began to pull down the straps of her sheer lingerie.

 

Speechless, helpless, she watched his hands move over her, felt the heat spread under her skin, over it. Her legs seemed to melt away so that she had no choice but to lean back against him. As if in a dream she saw him tug the gown from her shoulder, press his lips to the bared skin. A jolt of pleasure, a flash of heat.

 

Her breath came out on a little purr of agreement as the tip of his tongue teased the curve of her neck. It was so stunning to see as well as to feel. Though her eyes went wide when he slipped the gown up, over her head and away, she didn't protest. Couldn't.

 

She stared in amazement at the woman in the glass. At herself, she thought hazily. It was herself she watched, for she could feel that light, devastating touch as his hands curved up to take her s.

 

"So pale," he said in a voice that had roughened. "Like ivory, tipped with rose petals."

Eyes dark and intense, he rubbed his thumbs over her s, felt her tremble, heard her moan. It was beautifully to watch her body curve back, to feel the soft, yielding weight of her sag against him as she went pliant with pleasure. Almost experimentally he took his hand down her torso, feeling each muscle quiver under his palm. The scent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter