Jealousy Alert!!!!

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a long time of working hard the blue boys’ dream was finally granted. Some big guy from the international music industry caught sight of their songs and offered them to go world tour spree. But first they will start in the United States first and stay there for a long time. Their management organized a party to announce the good fate of the band to everyone. It was everyone’s night and they’re having a blast. All of the important people in the industry were there shocked with the news but at the same time bid them farewell and wished them good luck. The night is still young when the crowd went wild because of someone who came to crash the party.

 

 

“Omo, hyung, isn’t that Jung Su-yeon a.k.a Jessica?” Min Hyuk called out Yong Hwa’s attention who was talking and laughing with Shin Hye at the moment.

 

“Yeah, that’s her. When did she go back from the U.S.” Jung Shin stood up.

 

Shin Hye’s attention was also caught and she looked at the familiar face. The famous Jessica from her Juilliard days and the person who became her rival at the peak of her career.  The woman walked towards Yong Hwa and kissed him almost near his lips without batting an eyelash to who might see them.

 

“Oppa! I missed you. Congratulations!” Jessica smiled widely.

 

“I’m good.” Yong Hwa smiled blandly and was shocked with the kiss. He looked at Shin Hye who was having a poker face again.

 

“Unni, when did you go back?” Min Hyuk asked excited as usual.

 

“Oh, Hyukkie, it’s nice to see you again. I just arrived yesterday and I heard about your band.”

 

“So why are you here?” Yong Hwa asked with glaring eyes.

 

“Didn’t you miss me?”

 

“Miss you? Huh….. Why would I?” Yong Hwa scoffed.

 

Shin Hye is not stupid not to figure out that they had a past but did not go on their separate ways in good terms. She realized that Yong Hwa might have been what he is now because of this woman in front of them. The loud song halted and was replaced by a mellow song that is suitable for a slow dance.

 

“Oppa, the song is good. Can we dance?” Jessica looked at him with her big cat eyes.

 

Yong Hwa looked at her for a moment then looked around to find Shin Hye. “Let’s dance Shin Hye-a”.

 

 

Shin Hye took his hands and looked at her back. She saw Jessica fuming and kicking her legs like a kid whose candy was stolen from her.

 

 

“An old girlfriend?” She asked Yong Hwa when they were in the dance floor already.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Don’t play dumb on me Yong Hwa. We’ve been together for more that 7 months now and I know it when you’re hiding something from me.”

 

“Huh, and you’ve become smart when it comes to investigating my life.”

 

“Hahahaha. I knew it.”

 

“Knew what?”

 

“Still in denial?”

 

“Well, she’s the person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter