.......of Mysteries and Revelations

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Park shin Hye heard her name being uttered by someone she doesn’t know. She was confused when she saw the man’s face because never in her 23 years of living have she seen this man in front of her.

 

                “Pardon me but I don’t seem to know who you are.”

 

 

                Mr. Kim laughed and seemed a little shy , “Ah, yeh.  You don’t know me but I still remember you.  Do you still remember seven years ago? The  Leeds International Piano Competition in Berlin? You are the one who opened the ceremony right? From the famous French Piano School, I could never forget you because you are the only Asian there aside from my nephew Kim Geun Suk.”

 

 

                Park Shin Hye went stiff and felt like the beans have already been spilled. She tried to be invisible as possible but the world really seemed so small as of this moment. She couldn’t do anything but agree with the truth. So what if she still collaborated with music though she was banned by her stepmother. Nobody could stop her now; she is trying to have her own life, all thanks to Yong Hwa. She wouldn’t hide anything anymore because there’s nothing wrong with what she did. There’s nothing wrong with choosing her dream.

 

 

                “Yes. I am that park Shin Hye. Your nephew is a real talent.” Shin hye smiled and saw that Yong hwa’s expression is hard to read now.

 

 

                “Omo! Thank you so much Ms.Park. Geun Suk was really happy to see you at that time, he adores you so much. I also heard from him that you are the child wonder from Juilliard University. But, Park Shin Hye-ssi. Why are you here?”

 

 

                Bewildered Yong Hwa interjected from the identity revealing conversation, “Manager Kim, she is our new producer.”

 

 

                “Mwo? Producer? Am I hearing this clearly? The famous pianist, music maker, song writer child wonder Park Shin Hye is the new producer? Is this a joke?”

 

                “No. It’s not a joke.” Yong Hwa remained calm though he has million questions to ask Park Shin hye.

 

 

                Park Shin Hye felt that Mr. Kim knows a lot about her. Maybe because Kim Geun Suk is his companion in the piano school, but she fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter