I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CNBlue’s album was a hit nationwide. Their faces are in every newspapers and magazines in the country.  The people were mesmerized with the only female voice in their album and wondered who that could be. They were invited to a press conference soiree days later. As expected, the reporters and paparazzi are all over the place.

 

“This question is for Jung Yong Hwa-ssi. The special song in your album is a very heartfelt ballad and everyone swooned on that song but who is the mystery girl singing with you?”, reporter 1.

 

“Actually I sang that song alone but when it was recorded there was a woman singing some lines.”

He scanned the suddenly quiet room and then he chuckled.

“I’m kidding.” He heard everyone heaved a sigh.

“This song was not written by me but by the woman who sang with me. I’m giving all the credits to her so I respect her decision to stay hidden. Perhaps, she’s not ready yet to face and sing to the world.”

He stared at Shin Hye who is sitting in the front seat together with the crowd. Shin Hye bowed her head in return.

 

Reporter 2: Could this mystery woman be Ms. Park Shin Hye who suddenly became your producer? I wonder where she got all that money knowing that she quit her job early and she’s not receiving anything from her family since she has become a disowned daughter years back.

 

Yong Hwa: As, I have said. I would not say anything about the woman in the song. As for Ms. Park Shin Hye, it’s not my business to probe in her life and her financial matters. Next question please.

 

 

That night Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were watching TV with Cheval Blanc 1947 on their hands. Shin Hye stoop up to go to the restroom for a while. Yong Hwa was channel surfing when he came up to the program where he saw a glimpse of Eun hye. Eun Hye on TV. Why?

 

TV Program:

Headline: What is the truth about Park Shin Hye’s identity?

 

Reporter: Yoon Eun Hye-ssi, what is the truth about the identity of Park Shin Hye-ssi? Some people are saying that she is your real sister from the other woman of your late father, but as what your family has been introducing her years ago, she is the daughter of your mother as well.

 

Eun Hye: Why are you asking these questions now? She’s not living with us anymore and she hasn’t been living with us years ago.

 

Reporter: The thing is, there were so many speculations about her real identity because nobody saw your mother became pregnant at that time. She just existed all of a sudden, then, just vanished after your father’s death. They were saying that your mother disowned her already. How could a mother do that?

 

Eun Hye: You really want to know about her identity? Park Shin Hye is not my real sister. My father adopted her. That’s all there is to say, I won’t accept further questions.

 

 

Yong Hwa was shocked hearing about the news. As far as he knows Eun Hye was Shin Hye’s rock all these years. He felt someone’s presence at his back, he saw Shin Hye, stunned, wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter