Nugu?

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                It’s almost midnight when the couple decided to go home. Yong hwa’s problems were answered. Shin hye had a great time talking with Yong Hwa’s stepmom, she felt like she’s a real mother to her. Well, she doesn’t know how a real loving mother acts to her own child but she felt comfortable with the woman. Not for long and they were able to reach Yong hwa’s place.

 

                “So?” Shin hye broke the silence.

 

                “What?” Yong hwa doesn’t know how to start.

 

                “For the short time that we have been together I think you are feeling quite uneasy right now. Is there anything you want to tell me?”

 

                “Dad wants you to produce our band.” Yong hwa decided to tell her right away.

 

                “Is that a joke?”

 

                “No.”

 

                Shin hye laughed and looked at him with a serious face. She realized that what he’s saying is true.

                “All right, is this another job for me?”

 

                “At least you’ll be paid for what you are earning in a rightful way.” Yong Hwa said with sarcasm.

 

                “And who dragged me into this hellhole?!” Shin hye felt a little hurt with what Yong Hwa meant.

 

                “I’m sorry. Go to bed and I’ll tell dad that I got your consent.” Yong hwa could tell that Shin hye was hurt with what he said awhile ago.

Shin Hye

                I don’t know why but I’m feeling like a leech that can’t live without someone’s blood. But what can I do? I have nowhere to go and it seems like my stepmother would never let me set foot on my father’s house again. Am I really staying here because of financial crises or for something more?

 

 

 

                Morning broke and Shin hye got a call from her father-in-law’s assistant summoning her to his office. They talked about some financial statements that are needed to produce Yong Hwa’s band. She felt like Mr.Jung doesn’t like the idea but since Yong Hwa completed his job, he’s obliged to give the reward.

 

               Shin hye got another call and it’s from Yong Hwa telling her to come to their studio. She went out of the Jung’s establishment and got in her new red  Ferrari Enzo from her father-in-law. She doesn’t want to accept it but the old man insisted so she respected his wants. She thought that Mr.Jung doesn’t like her but she now feels that the man is being good to her, this made her smile. Is she really feeling this kind of love from a family? Family. What a nice word.

 

 

                It took her quite a long time before arriving in the vicinity because she’s not that familiar with the place, places in Korea in general. She saw Yong Hwa standing while his body is inclined in the wall near the doorway. Some part of his body is being lighted by the sun, his silhouette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter