Bargain with the Saesang Fan = The Devil's Wrath

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Shin Hye went out to inhale some fresh air. The events for the day made her feel exhausted. She doesn’t know how to handle it if things get too big for her to hold in her small palms. She couldn’t tell if she’ll lie or she’ll let things be discovered one by one. Her obvious choice would be the latter, of course she won’t lie. If she did, she’ll just make things worse. Not a good idea.

 

                “So, you are the Park Shin hye who was the envy of every parent in Korea 10 years ago, been into the limelight, and then gone.”

 

                Shin hye was startled with the voice and turned to see who just talked. It was Jong hyun with his piercing eyes. She doesn’t like this man’s eyes because whenever he looks at her, it seems like a hole suddenly appeared in her body and he is trying to see through it.

 

                “Jong hyun-ssi, what do you know about that Park Shin Hye?”

 

                “That Park Shin hye? Are you trying to tell me that the person in front of me is not that Park Shin Hye anymore?”

 

                “I think that Park Shin Hye is long gone and wanted to start anew. However, she doesn’t know where to start.”

 

                “To tell you the truth, I’ve been a fan. Until now. I guess.”

 

                “Really? Well, thank you. I think we should go inside now. They may be looking for us.” Shin hye turned her back to Jong hyun and started walking when she heard him say something.

 

                “You were doing fine after being gone for 3 years. You came back and started things in France again. But I don’t understand when I have suddenly heard that you quit four months ago.”

 

                Shin hye stopped and walked back to face Jong hyun. “I have no idea where you got these information. I thought I did things discreetly.”

 

                “I told you I’m a fan. Geun suk is my best friend so I get facts about you from time to time. I love your music and your songs.”

 

                “Oh I see. Did Geun suk say anything more?”

 

                “About what?”

 

                “About my quitting.”

 

                “He did not say anything. He won’t tell me anything after saying that you quit.”

 

                “Jong hyun –ssi, can you give me a favor?”

 

                “What favor?”

 

                “Don’t delve too much in the past. Don’t make my world smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter