BLIND DATE

Pabo in love

 

 

"No wait..." She grabbed the end of his shirt and he waited for her to say what he wanted to hear, "don't leave..."

 

- - - - - - -

 

"Eun, I'm so sorry."

 

"JunHyung, you've said that for about 10 times already." Eun said as she took a spoonful of her favorite butterscotch caramel twist ice scream.

 

"I know…but I'm really guilty..."

 

"JunHyung, it's alright. What you said was true. I did not realize that I am shutting you off. I am so sorry. Please forgive me..." It was her turn to apologize.

 

"Well about that...maybe I was just so jealous of DooJoon..." JunHyung looked down a bit embarrassed that he actually said it in front of her.

 

"Wow JunHyung! I didn't know you were this bold about your feelings." She tried to and he just rolled his eyes.

 

"I'm serious!" He thumped the table of their favorite ice cream parlor and good thing he was in disguise or else…

 

She laughed at his childish reaction. "JunHyung...no matter how long I hang out with DooJoon you will always be my best friend!!" she tried to say it as casual as she can because to her, saying JunHyung is her best friend are sinful words to say.

 

- - - - - - -

 

JunHyung saw Eun laughed at him when he thumped the table with his fist.

 

 "JunHyung...no matter how long I hang out with DooJoon you will always be my best friend!!"

 

At that moment, he felt his heart being squeezed so hard. He should be happy now knowing he is forgiven...but forgiven because he is her best friend forever..?

 

"JunHyung…are you alright?"

 

"No."

 

She cocked her head forward, "Did I say something wrong?"

 

"Unfortuntely yes."

 

JunHyung stared at her, "Eun, what will I do if DooJoon fall for you?" He blurted out.

 

He suddenly felt his forehead sting and realized that Eun just hit him, "What are you talking about?!"

 

"See?" JunHyung stood up and pointed at her accusingly good thing there was not much customer in the store, "you're even blushing!!"

 

She covered her cheek, "Excuse me? I'm not blushing!! And excuse me, can you sit down, we're causing a scene here and it's embarrassing."

 

When JunHyung has finally settled down, Eun asked why he suddenly asked that kind of question.

 

"I don't know. I'm already jealous of DooJoon because you're getting closer and closer to him. What more if the two of you become couples?"

 

"Then support us." She teased.

 

"You!" He hit the back of her neck so hard that it took her awhile to feel okay.

 

"Are you crazy!! Why did you do that?!" She shouted as she rubbed her stinging nape.

 

"Then stop saying such nonsense words!" He shouted back.

 

"Then why did you still hit me if you know it's nonsense?! Aish!!"

 

JunHyung bit his lower lip. 'I'm over reacting...'

 

- - - - - - - - - -

'He's over reacting'

 

"You know Hyungie, as long as you're beside me, I'll never have a boyfriend." She said as a matter of fact.

 

---Flashback---

 

The 18 year old EunJung paced back and forth as she watched the clock in her room turn 12.

 

"Okay EunJung! You can do this!! Fighting!!" She ran down the stairs and hurriedly went to Dencio's where her blind date would be waiting.

 

As she ran, she checked the places if JunHyung is there. She kept it a secret because JunHyung would disapprove if he knows she will be dating a guy from his school.

 

A week before she asked Mimi to find her a date to prove to herself that she can like other guys beside her best friend.  Mimi finally found her one and it happened to be a super hot guy from JunHyung's school and she remembered him saying: "Never date guy from my school ara?".

 

She slowed down as she reached Dencio's.

 

'I'm betraying my best friend...no no no. There's nothing wrong with dating a guy. B-but I'm sure he'll get mad at me..Aish!!'

 

EunJung hesitated and after awhile turned back heading for their house. As she was waiting for the red light to turn green, her phone suddenly rang.

 

"Is this EunJung?" A very cute voice asked on the other line.

 

"Y-yes."

 

"This is Chihoon. You know me right?"

 

Eun's eyes widen. ‘My blind date? Calling me?’

 

"Ah yes. Chihoon-ssi"

 

The guy laughed on the other line and Eun felt like fainting. She had never seen him (duh.blind date) but by his voice, she could tell he is not just any random guy you could see walking on the streets.

 

"Stop with the formality. You can call me oppa."

 

"Ah..sure o-oppa." Eun said a little nervous because she never used the word "oppa" in her entire living and now she's calling some guy she doesn't even know oppa just because he has some suave voice. 'first impression is the most important thing.' she remembered Mimi saying to her when she set her on a blind date.

 

"Well Miss EunJung shouldn't you be here with me now?" He said it as if they knew each other from before.

 

Finally, the green light was on but EunJung turned around running back to the restaurant.

 

"Mian ChiHoon oppa, I'll be there for awhile. Please don't leave." She turned off her phone and ran like a bullet.

 

'This might be destiny! Maybe I can finally forget my love for JunHyung if I date this guy. Yes! That's right Eun! No more torture every time I'll see JunHyung if I'll fall for ChiHoon oppa.'

 

She smiled like crazy when she did not notice a banana peel on her way and you know what happens next.

 

'Wae?! Wae?! Wae?!!!' She half walked half ran as she pressed her handkerchief on her bleeding knee. Even though she fell on the stairs of the plaza and many people saw that embarrassing scene, she was still thankful because a super cute guy helped her up.

 

 

After thanking him, she hurriedly went away and she could hear the guy shouting, "Please be careful next time EunJung!"

Because panic, she did not even realize that the stranger knows her name.

She panted so hard outside the expensive looking restaurant and people passing by stared at her like she was some kind of a mad woman.

 

She went straight to the ladies CR and checked her face on the mirror.

 

'What the hell?!'

 

She looked so sweaty and wasted and so, she fixed herself up before showing herself to her blind date.

 

 

'Smell...' She smelled herself and smiled, 'Check!'

'Teeth...' She grinned widely on the mirror, 'White as pearl'

'Hair...' She fixed her loose braid that went to her back, 'Okay!'

'Make-up…' She smiled on the mirror,  'Man! I'm so pretty today.'

'Outfit...' She twirled around. 'Yosh!'

 

She took her pen and checked her reminders that Mimi made for her.

 

'1. Call the guy oppa...the sweetest way the better.

 2. Always smile... show your perfect set of teeth.

 3. Don't talk too much...guys dislike talkative girls.

 4. Stay simple.

 5. When your heart jumped at the first sight of him, it means he has great appeal.

 6. When you feel a dreamy feeling when he kisses you, it means he is meant for you. (Ya, EunJung I know you are not an easy to get girl so don’t expect this to happen today okay?)

 7. First impression always count!'

 

"OKAY! EUNJUNG! FINALLY YOU CAN MOVE ON!! HHAHAHAHA!!!"

 

"Is she alright?"

 

"She's crazy...but she's pretty though."

 

Eun bowed repeatedly to the ladies who saw her sudden outburst and quickly went outside. 'Phew! That was so embarrassing!'

 

She took out her phone and redialed the number of her blind date.

 

"Oh! Where are you now?"

 

"O-oppa, I'm already here. Where are you?"

 

"Ah~ good. I'm at the second floor"

 

"Oh okay."

 

EunJung went up and looked around.

 

'There are so many oldies here…' She sighed as she saw a lot of business men having appointments and such.

 

"Eun!" She turned around at the sound of her name and she saw a super ulzzang-ish guy sitting at the table near the glass wall.

 

Eun felt her heart flipped. His hair was redish brown and it complemented his fair skin. His smile was oh so melting and his fashion was so simple that he looks so clean and fresh.

 

'Oh my gosh!! Mimi! I am so gonna thank you! He's so handsome!'

She quietly spazzed in her mind as she walked towards him when she noticed he was with another guy but she could not see his face because he's back was facing her.

 

'Who cares. I'm still with my future boyfriend…kkk~~ Eun, you're so crazy!! But who wouldn't be if he is so hot!!!!'

 

Her brows furrowed as she came closer. The guy's back looks so familiar. And the way he sit was like… like…

 

The guy with ChiHoon turned around slowly and Eun's heart started to thump so hard. His jaw, his hair, his fashion...it was so familiar.

 

Her jaw dropped when she finally saw the guy with ChiHoon "YONG JUN HYUNG?!"

 

Her heart did some flip over and jumped so high that she thought her heart ran outside her.

 

"Hey best friend." JunHyung smirked.

 

tbc.

 

---

Lee Chi Hoon yeoreobun!!!