misunderstandings

Pabo in love

 

The boys invited EunJung to have dinner with them, which she gladly accepted not knowing that 4minute was also joining with them.

 

She stared at Hyuna as she sat beside JunHyung. Months ago, Hyuna confessed to her that she has feelings for her best friend. Of course, she cannot say, "You can't love him because I loved him first." Therefore, she just nodded and kept shut.

 

"JunHyung, how are you doing?" She saw Hyuna nudged him from his side.

 

"Hey, you're from the same entertainment. That's the most stupid question I've ever heard from you." DooJoon, who was sitting on EunJung's side said.

 

"Whatever." HyunA rolled her eyes.

 

Everybody laughed as well as EunJung even though she does not feel like laughing at all. Being around with the girl who confessed to her that she likes her best friend was hurting her.

 

The whole time, EunJung has been obviously quiet while the boys joked around with 4minute. She has nothing against the girls but she just hates the feeling of being out of place. Good thing DooJoon tried to make jokes with her even though she would only nod or smile.

 

"Hey, Eun, smile even just a little" DooJoon whispered at her. She was glad that DooJoon understand what she’s feeling and not asking it anymore.

 

She took out her phone and texted DooJoon,

 

"DooJoon, I am so tearing up right now."

 

He texted back, "Do you want to go outside? I could lend you my shoulder."

 

"Is it okay?"

 

"Yeah. If you badly want to cry, it's okay. I am actually flattered that you're opening up to me."

 

She smiled and texted back even though the one she's texting is just sitting beside her.

 

"Jinja?"

 

"Yeah. But lending you my shoulder is quite expensive. Do you have money to pay me?"

 

She laughed which made JunHyung to look at their direction.

 

"Who are you texting?" He asked her.

 

She was about to answer when Hyuna butted in, "Don't mind her. Maybe she's exchanging messages with her boyfriend."

 

It was DooJoon's turn to laugh, "I think he's handsome."

 

"Handsome? Pshh. Handsome my foot." Eun laughed and DooJoon strangled her neck.

 

"Hahahah!! Let go! DooJoon!!!"

 

"No way!! Tell me first that he's handsome!! C'mon!!"

 

The noise continued but JunHyung only watched DooJoon and EunJung laughed with each other. They were always like that but now his heart is reacting violently to what he is seeing. 'Am I jealous?'

 

EunJung put the chibi miniature of BEAST out when she finally got rid of DooJoon and asked if the boys could sign them.

 

"Sure!!"

 

Eun smiled widely. "Thank you so much!"

 

"Eonnie, is that from fangirls?" Hyuna asked looking disgusted.

 

The girls exchanged glances, "What's wrong with it? It's so cute!!" GaYoon said staring at the little statues in front of them.

 

"Yeah. They look exactly the same." JiYoon said getting one of the chibis and taking a picture of it.

 

"But if eonnie will accept stuffs from those fangirls, they might take advantage of that." Hyuna said it like EunJung was at fault.

 

EunJung tried hard to smile. 'Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!' She chanted in her mind. Those fangirls that Hyuna seemed to despise helped her yesterday when she was badly pushed off on the pavement. Ofcourse somehow, even if she is not close to those teens, she would get hurt that they are being despised by Hyuna.

 

"Done!" Yeseob shouted as he signed the last chibi.

 

"Aren't they cute!!" DongWoon said to cheer up the mood inside the room.

 

"Cute?" Hyuna seems to be oblivious that the mood changed when she talked about the fangirls.

 

"Stop it already." 4minute's leader scolded Hyuna.

 

Now it was dead silent at the room.

 

EunJung scolded herself for agreeing to have dinner with them. She felt like she was an outsider. She felt that she does not belong. 'What was I expecting?' She asked herself. ‘To bond with them? Crazy me.’

She was now blaming herself in her mind that she even ruined BEAST’s and 4minute’s dinner together.

 

Now she realized that not all the idols are good. Some are disgusted with their fans. ‘What is wrong with asking someone to ask for their idols' signatures?’

 

"I'm sorry EunJung. Hyuna doesn't know when to shut " GaYoon apologized.

 

"What?! I'm telling the truth. Once you get to be close to them, they will only take advantage of you! The girls who gave you these stupid things are users!!"

Suddenly…

"EunJung, shall we have a date tomorrow?" DooJoon suddenly asked EunJung unexpectedly to clear everyone's mind.

 

"Huh? Me? Sure!" She smiled though she knew he was doing this to distract her mind.

 

She realized that she could not take it anymore. So she got the signed chibis, placed it in her bag carefully and stood up.

 

"Thank you for the great time but I should get going now." She bowed and smiled.

 

JunHyung was about to stand up but Eun stopped him, "Stay here and bond with your cube family." She forcefully smiled though her cheeks were bit shaking. “It’s okay.”

 

"But noona, where are you going?" DongWoon gave off a sad face.

 

"Uh...to the owners of these chibis. Thank you so much for signing these. You never know how these will make the girls happy." She bowed for the last time and quickly went out of the room they were staying in. As soon as she stepped out of the restaurant, tears started to flow out of her eyes.

 

No one stopped her since they knew they all had hurt her feelings.

 

- - - - - -

 

"Eonnie!!" The trio saw her sitting at the park with her head bowed down.

 

She quickly looked up at the trio and hugged them tight.

 

"Eun eonnie, what's wrong?" The chubby one named HinJeul asked caressing her back.

 

"I... know this is embarrassing b-but can y-you p..please be with me for awhile?" Eun sobbed.

 

"Ofcourse eonnie."

 

The four of them sat at a nearby swing.

 

"Eonnie, what happened?"

 

"I looked like a fool there. It was so embarrassing." She covered her face with her palm.

 

JinSoo, the tall one said they couldn’t understand her so Eun told them what happened and the trio got so touched that Eun protected them from Hyuna that they hugged Eun very tight.

 

"Eonnie, not only you are pretty but also very kind!!"

 

"Thank you so much for cheering me up even if we barely know each other."

 

"Eonnie, from now on we will be always here for you. And thanks for the chibis. You really kept your word even though you got hurt in the end."

 

"S'kay. Anyway, you may think I am a bad influence but can you accompany me for the night?"

 

"Sure!! We will do anything for you! But we have a curfew. We should be at home by 9pm."

 

"Alright! Should we go singing?" Eun suggested trying to smile even just for a bit.

 

- - - - - - - -

 

EunJung gave the mic to Min Neul after she sang.

 

"I'm sorry about my voice. It's a bit cracked up because the last time I really sang was...4 years ago I think..?"

 

"Four years ago?!" The trio shouted in shock.

 

"Eonnie, we are your fangirls now!!! Your voice was so AMAZING."

 

"Yeah!! HEAVEN!!"

 

"You think so?"

 

"Uh-huh" They all nodded.

 

"You are the kindest, prettiest and honest fans I've ever met!! Having your chibis signed by BEAST is all worth it!!"

 

They partied the whole one hour and finally got out of the noraebang around 8:30 pm. The whole hour was very precious for EunJung. She felt like she’s in her teens again. The girls really did make her cheer up.

 

"OMO!" HinJeul gasped as they stepped out of the building.

 

All of them looked to where HinJeul is looking.

 

"Is that..?" Min Neul asked wth wide eyes.

 

"BEAST?" JinSoo continued.

Eun’s heart jumped again. She’s quite sure that the boys went out to find her. She feels touched but thinking about what happened earlier, she would rather hide for now. She dislikes special attention especially if it really is about. The happening a while ago really embarrassed her. She was not expecting that to happen. However, thinking of the trio who cheered her up it won’t hurt to introduce them to the boys right?

"Do you want to meet the guys?" She said forcing herself to smile for she still can’t forget the feelings she had a while ago.

 

"No!" They quickly said fixing their selves just in case they look so wasted from the singing thinking that the boys might see them from afar.

 

"We might get heart attack." HinJeul said clutching her bag totally nervous.

 

"C'mon. It will be okay. At least they would see how cute the fans that Hyuna despises."

 

"But eonnie, will you be okay?" JinSoo asked her with full concern.

 

She sighed deeply and smiled after a while. "I guess I'll have to be okay. Besides, I'm with you guys."

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

"EunJung noona!!"

 

JunHyung heard DongWoon shout. He saw her walking with 3 girls beside her.

 

"Who are they?" HyunSeung asked.

 

"Maybe the fangirls who own the chibis awhile ago..?" GiKwang walked to the boys.

 

When JunHyung was about to go to her, he saw DooJoon came up to her.

 

"Where have you been?! We're worried sick when we can't contact you!" DooJoon shouted at her.

 

"Really?" She gave him her sweetest smile, "Thank you for being worried to me." She bowed at the boys.

 

"Anyway guys, I want to introduce these girls."

 

The BEAST boys looked at the 15 year-old girls who stood beside her shyly.

 

"Yeseob, Hyunseung, GiKwang, DongWoon, DooJoon, and JunHyung, these are HinJeul, JinSoo and Min Neul."

 

"Anneong hasaeyo!!" They greeted the girls which made the girls relax a little.

 

"They are the fangirls who helped me up when some rude fangirls pushed me down the pavement. Aren't they nice??"

 

"OMo! Eun you fell?! Thank you for helping our Eun up!!" Yeseob bowed and the other five followed.

 

"No problem with that. She has been so nice to us since we met. Eonnie, we should get going now." They said as they checked the time.

 

"Oh okay. Thank you for being with me." Eun patted their backs.

 

"Thank you also for paying the bill in the noraebang."

 

JunHyung suddenly lift his head up. 'Eun..singing?..again..?"

 

"No worries."

 

GiKwang suddenly offered to give the girls a ride since they were going back to their dorm and it is on their way.

 

"No," Eun shook her head, "I still can't trust the girls to you guys."

 

"What? You think we're bad??" GiKwang protested.

 

"No. But they are still girls and you are guys."

 

"Fine fine"

 

So after the girls and the guys went away, only JunHyung and EunJung was left.

 

"Why didn't you go with them?" She asked him as they both sat at a nearby bench.

 

"And I would leave you here?"

 

"I can manage." She told him.

 

He took her hand and saw the huge scar on her wrist, "Why didn't you tell me that you have been pushed off?"

 

"So that you could hate the fan who did this to me? And besides I don't want to spoil our day."

 

He just stared at her wrist and she started speaking again, "You can't hate your fan."

 

"Sorry about awhile ago." He suddenly said.

 

"S'kay." Was her only response.

 

"You're not okay."

 

"Yeah. But I don't want to share right now."

 

"You've been shutting me off."

 

"Huh?"

 

There was a moment of silence. JunHyung's face was plain. No expression at all.

 

"Do you know how hard I've been enduring to keep in touch with you but lately you've been shutting me off. It kinda hurts because you're my bestfriend. Also I get a jealous feeling towards DooJoon. You two had become so close." He said in a serious tone.

 

Eun was taken aback. "Sorry if you feel that way. I just can't tell you the things in my mind for now."

 

"That's what you always say." He seemed a bit mad now.

 

"JunHyung..."

 

"C'mon. I'll give you a ride home"

 

"JunHyung," She said again his name but he just ignored her.

 

"JunHyung" She mumbled softly but he did not bother to look back.

 

'Junhyung..saranghae~'

 

That night was full of tears. First, about Hyuna, and now about JunHyung.

 

 She feels so out of place... she cried and cried and cried until she felt better, "Tomorrow will be another day." She tried to cheer herself up as she sobbed throughout the night.

 

 

~~~~

 

Please don't hate me >.< I love Hyuna so much!!! i'm not a hater okay??

Subscribe people and please do leave comments!! always make me feel better!!~~~