FAVORITE LEGS

Pabo in love

 

its been so long since i last updated. I'M SO SORRY :(( *folder bow* but hey I'm still alive!! kkk. anyway, this is a continuation of the prev. chapter. and if you want, read it again to get the feel XDDD

~~~

 

 

"JunHyung, why are you so mad to ChiHoon?" asked Eun as they walked near Han River.

 

JunHyung looked at her with questioning look ,"Ah so now that you're not in front of him you don't call him oppa..."

 

"Ah! That! You know very well that I never used 'oppa' before."

 

"Excuse me?" JunHyung crossed his arms, "I'm the first one you called oppa."

 

"Huh? And when was that??"

 

"When we were ten. You were begging to me to accompany you to the library because auntie did not allow you to go out alone so I made fun of you first and suddenly you said with teary eyes 'Oppa please. I really need to research'" He finished as he laughed about their past.

 

Eun blushed. Yeah. She just remembered saying that. Now it's making her blush because after that 'oppa please. I really need to research' JunHyung started to blush like crazy and became silent because he tought Eun has a crush on her. Eun on the other hand said a lot of hurtful things like she just said that because that's the first thing that came in and she regretted of asking him to accompany her in the first place. And she said that she'll never have a crush on him because he's so chubby and also because they'll be best friends forever. Because that time, Eun does not have feelings for JunHyung yet.

 

"That was so memorable to me." JunHyung suddenly said. "Because it's the first time I heard you say 'oppa' and you were so cute pleading to me to come and in the end we fought.kkk~~ Childhood memories.."

 

 

They were eating at a nearby stall and Eun asked again, why he hates ChiHoon. And suddenly he started babbling and babbling showing how he really despise ChiHoon.

 

"He's too clean. Too rule bound. Too optimistic. Too smart. Too rich. Too handsome. Too chick magnet. Too nice.." and so on.

 

"That's it? You hate him because he has such a positive aura?"

 

"No it's not just that. It's because he's too cool that he is too picky when picking friends. And at school he just ignores the people that they always open up to me that their feelings were hurt because they got rejected and they feel so low and also they became scared to come close to him."

 

"But why would they open up to you?"

 

"Are you my best friend? You know how bold I am. I say what I want to say. That's why they open up to me so that I could be the one to approach ChiHoon and say what they want to say to him. But ChiHoon just looked at me cooly and went away. You know how humiliating his look is?! It really pissed me off. I'm helping him in his invisible attitude problem and he just stared at me like saying 'what-the hell?-don't-mingle-with-someone-else's-life-most-especially-if-you're-not-on-the-same-level."

 

Eun thought hard. 'That's the type of person is ChiHoon? I now know why they don't like each other, they are exactly the same! They both have some attitude problem. Only ChiHoon is a very private person while my make believe boyfriend is a very showy person.'

 

When they were going home, JunHyung noticed Eun's odd walking and without any permission he carried her bridal style and even if Eun cursed at him, he did not let Eun down.

 

He carried her up to her house and he brought out a medical kit.

 

"Why did you not tell me that you just cut your knee?" He asked sitting beside her on the sofa and placed her injured leg on his lap.

 

"H-how did you know?"

 

"Because you walk so ugly awhile ago that it did not take me long to notice that you have a bleeding knee."

 

"Ya! If you'll just criticize me then don't hel-OUCH!!"

 

"Why can't you just shut your mouth? This won't take long."

 

She just noticed that she had a big cut from the sharp stone that she landed on a while ago. Her flesh was wide open and she could feel the blood slowly flowing at the sides of the wound. She should be panicking now seeing her bloody knee but JunHyung made her relax by just his simple words. He was not even angry. He kept on saying that she should be careful next time with his caring voice.

 

Eun pouted and watched him put medicine on her knee. He looks so handsome when he concentrates on what he's doing.

 

When he was done, he sighed deeply, "My favorite legs are gone..."

 

"B-boh?"

 

"Don't you know that I really like your legs out of all the girls that show their legs? I secretly like your legs. So gorgeous...but now... it will have a scar..."

 

"Eew!!  You’re so ert!!" Eun playfully hit his arms.

 

"Hey no malice. You really have a pair of beautiful legs. If I'm a girl I would be really envy of you…"

 

"JunHyung," Eun poked his shoulder, "so since when you started liking my legs huh?"

 

"What the hell?!! What I'm saying is you have a beautiful pair of legs unlike the girls out there!! I'm not saying I secretly look at your legs just because they're so nice!!"

 

Eun just looked at him unbelieving in his words.

 

"Fine! I'll just go home!!" He stood up irritated and went out of the house.

 

"Goodnight JunHyung!! Thanks for mending your favorite legs!!" Eun shouted laughing that she just pissed him off.

 

"AAGGGHHH!! SLEEP ALREADY." She heard him shout and soon it was quiet.

 

Eun was so over the moon. She likes it best when she's with JunHyung. Everything is worthwhile. She was squeezing her pillow hard when her phone vibrated. It was a message from ChiHoon thanking her for the day and saying he wants to know her more.

 

 

Eun's hyper energy suddenly went down. She remembered again that she has to date guys to forget her feelings for JunHyung even if those feelings were so wonderful.

 

'Maybe this is moving on...'

 

tbc.