‘Do you look only at me also?’

Pabo in love

"I…LOVE YOU."

 

It took JunHyung decades to say those three simple words. Yes. He finally said it. He finally figured what he's feeling all this time. He admits that he had a crush on EunJung long ago and he thought it already stopped but lately its been bugging him. His feelings are taking over him. He can't stand it when he doesn't see her. Seems like she's the air he breaths.

 

At first, he was so in denial. Who would not be if you were not so sure about your feelings right? If he quickly said yes without thinking for the answer, he might have been hauled over by Beast. He just recently realized that his group mates were actually helping him to figure out what he's feeling towards EunJung. He thought being the first kiss of her best friend was normal, being over protective over his best friend was normal, being too sensitive when it comes to his best friend was normal, being extra sweet to his best friend was normal...but all this time, he's been doing ABNORMAL things!. Throughout the years, he has been oblivious to his feelings towards his best friend... and right now, he is not ready to confess it yet.

 

 He was so confused. He does not want to ruin the friendship yet he wants to say it to her already.

"Should be sure about what I feel towards her before I confess." He repeated over and over again in his mind.

 

- - - - - -

"Jun Hyung!! What happened to your rap?! HAHAHAHA!!! SO FUNNY!!! :))"

 

JunHyung felt light when he received a text message from EunJung because he knows EunJung isn't the type of girl who likes texting and knowing that she texted just for him, it made him feel a bit better just after he ruined their performance.

 

"You're so bad >:D" He replied.

 

"I'm having a bad day. But when I watched your live performance and you mixed your rap together, it was priceless!! Thank you for that. It cheered me up ;)))"

 

Jun Hyung smiled and he heard the boys going inside the dressing room. They were all laughing at him.

 

"I'm just human! Can't I also make a mistake?!" Jun Hyung exclaimed.

 

Still, the room was filled with roar of laughters. During their performance, they were singing a mellow song and they only stood up on the stage. Jun Hyung entered with his rap in the wrong timing and instead of rapping the first bridge, he rapped the second. He had a poker face so that no one notices that he made a mistake and went on with what he's doing but the camera caught Hyeunsung bowed his head while smiling a bit. Followed by DooJoon and DongWoon. For them, it was a slow torture that they can't react much because they were singing a mellow song and they should not ruin the mood. In the end, the camera caught their funny faces stopping themselves not to laugh. All because of JunHyung.

 

- - - - - - - -

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" EunJung laughed endlessly as she watched the video of BEAST's ruined performance that she downloaded. It was actually a big hit on YouTube.

 

JunHyung just sat in front of her showing a bored face. When EunJung quited a little he asked her, "done?"

 

"No not yet." Then she laughed again this time much harder. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!! What were you thinking this time when you're singing this?"

 

'Uh…you..?' he answered in his mind but lied anyways, "Just someone. I was feeling the song already!! I’m trying to set up the mood. I thought it'll turn out fine if I think of a person I like but boom! Disaster."

 

"Tsss...Don't think of your special person. Just think of me when you sing." She joked but as we all know, jokes are half meant.

 

'Well, that was what I did.'

 

"Anyway, should we go out today?" JunHyung suddenly asked.

 

"Boh? Paboya~" She jokingly hit his head. "You're too popular. Even disguising won't help."

 

Jun Hyung sulked in his seat. He is so bored at the moment. He wants some thrill. Some FUN.

 

"Kill joy." He mumbled.

 

He gave her looks of boredom. Expecting Eun to have pity on him. And he was right.

 

"FINE! Let's go out." She stood up, went to her wardrobe and took out the couple hoodie they bought the last time they went out. The one that Jun Hyung wore has an "I <3 HER" while EunJung has "I <3 HIM".

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Where shall we go first?" He asked taking her hand. Usually, EunJung is the only one who feels electrified whenever they will have skinship but now JunHyung is much more electrified.

 

"UH...I have no idea."

 

"Let’s just stroll around the city. Is that okay with you?"

 

EunJung nodded, "Yeah sure."

 

 

"Your cheeks look so puffy there." EunJung said pointing at Beast's billboard.

 

It was already dark so the lights were focused on the billboards...

 

“Who cares? It’s not like all the passerby will look at me.”

Suddenly two ladies walked in front of them.

“Look! New billboard of BEAST!”

“Let’s take a picture of JunHyung oppa!!”

The two ladies took out their phones and took pictures of JunHyung.

The same thing happened with the other girls who passed by.

 

“See? Yong JunHyung is so popular now.”

JunHyung sulked in his seat. He doesn’t like people liking him too much.

“Everyone looks only at you.”

He glanced at EunJung who was watching the busy streets of Seoul,

‘Do you look only at me also?’

 

 

====

a/n short short short

here is the vid :DD Junhyung's rap mistake