DON'T LEAVE

Pabo in love

 

"Since when is the last time you talked to him?" Mimi asked at her always-gloomy friend.  EunJung told her the events that happened since Mimi is the only one she could trust her feelings. The trio knew it already but still she cannot ask for advice for they are still teens. Same goes with DooJoon. He was there the night HyunA almost fought curse her for crying out loud. And no way for JunHyung. He’s even mad at her now that he feels she’s avoiding him.

 

"Last last week I think." She huffed.

 

"No calls from him? No e-mails?"

 

"None."

 

"PMs?"

 

"None at all."

 

"Oh no. This is serious"

 

"Why do you think so?" EunJung asked sitting up.

 

"Because you're graduating soon, he on the other hand will have their come back. You need each other's support but you two are in a cold war."

 

Eun sighed, "It's better to be like this."

 

"Oh really?" Mimi asked not believing her.

 

"Fine! I miss him already! I super duper miss him already!! Aish!" Eun stomped her feet repeatedly like a child having a tantrum.

 

"Really?"

 

They both looked back and saw JunHyung holding a huge teddy bear in his arms.

 

- - - - - - -

 

"JunHyung, call her already!!" Yeseob nagged him.

 

"And why?" He spat back.

 

"Because we know you miss her already." HyunSeung said joining in the conversation with them in the living room of their dorm.

 

"I-I still don't want to talk to her. Do you know the feeling of being rejected?"

 

Hyunseung and GiKwang nod their head. They had the experience of being rejected before from their old entertainment companies. Still, JunHyung's situation was a different matter.

 

"Go to her now." DooJoon demanded. But it seemed that JunHyung doesn't seem to care, "or else, I'll go to her instead".

 

And that made JunHyung stood up from his seat and hurriedly changed his clothes and went out.

 

"Nice one DooJoon!" GiKwang high fived with him.

 

JunHyung hesitated whether to go to her or not but nothing will change if he won't do anything right?

 

 

"Hi auntie!" He greeted Eun's mom who is busy watering plants at their garden.

 

 

"Oh! JunHyung! It's been awhile. You didn't even sleep here the last 2 Fridays."

 

 

"Our group has become busier since our comeback is nearing.” He explained and looked to their house. “Is Eun inside?"

 

 

"Oh yes! Go to her room. She's with Mimi. She surely missed you a lot."

 

 

He only gave her a smile. He knew that Eun did not miss him at all since he's the one to leave her side first. He was the wrong one.

 

He fixed his hair first before going into her room when he heard the girls inside having a conversation about him.

 

 

"Since when is the last time you talked to him?" He heard an unfamiliar voice say. Probably Mimi he thought.

 

"Last last week I think."

 

"No calls from him? No e-mails?"

 

"None."

 

"PMs?"

 

"None at all." There was a hint of boredom in her voice. He knew it. She did not even miss him. He was about to go back downstairs but he returned to listen more to their conversation. He feels like he should hear more.

 

"Oh no. This is serious."

 

"Why do you think so?" asked EunJung.

 

"Because you're graduating soon, he on the other hand will have their come back. You need each other's support but you two are in a cold war."

 

 "It's better to be like this."

 

'ouch!'

 

"Oh really?" Mimi asked not believing in her.

 

There was a short pause.

 

"Fine! I miss him already! I super duper miss him already!! Aish!"

 

Again, he felt his large and small intestine formed a knot inside his stomach. He really felt weird at the same time excited. He opened the door and saw the two girls sitting on the bed.

 

"Really?" He asked and the two jumped out of the bed.

 

"Y-you were listening?!" Eun asked angrily.

 

"I think I should go now…" Mimi slowly picked up her things and closed the door as she went outside.

 

Silence enveloped the whole room.

 

...awkward...

 

"W-why are you here?" Eun asked not looking at him.

 

"Oh okay. I guess you don't want me here…" He placed the huge white teddy bear on her bed and turned to the door.

 

"No wait..." she grabbed the end of his shirt and he waited for her to say what he wanted to hear, "don't leave..."

 

~~~

SHORT! I know I know :DD thank you for those who subscribed and commented!! saranghae!! to those who haven't yet, subscribe!! :>>>>> pretty please?