"I...I love you..."

Pabo in love

a/n I’M STILL ALIVE BUT I’M BARELY BREATHING~~~

I’M STILL ALIVE!!

First of all, I would really really really like to apologize for keeping you guys wait for too long. *folder bow* I would like to thank all my subbies who didn’t unsubscribe even though I always take ages to update. I’m so sorry!!! But I promise I will never leave this fic. And to those who take their time to comment and post on my wall reminding me to update, thank you!! I feel special that you still remember me ;>

Drop your comments below and it’s okay to rant to me about me being TOO lazy to update XDD I just had a hard time writing new updates :< also I got too addicted in reading other fics :>> hihi :DD I love you chingus!!!

Anyway, here's an update :)))  

 

=========

 

 

It has been three days since the Beast's comeback and the boys were so restless. They performed here and there. And it hasn't been a week but their schedule for the month was already full. The boys were so happy that all their hard work was all worth it. They received warm welcome and the next few days, they topped in music charts.

- - - - - - - Eun Jung's Room - - - - - -

 

"WHOA!! Jun Hyung you're so handsome here!!!"

 

"Only there?" He asked as he watched their latest music video with his best friend.

 

Eun let out a disgusted chuckle when, "Handsome where?"

 

Jun Hyung just rolled on the other side of the bed and pretended to be asleep. Eun continued to watch and as always, her eyes were glued on Jun Hyung. 'GAH! Why does he have to be so handsome?!!! His hairstyle looks good on him. Imagine--the hot guy in this music video is sleeping on my bed right now?! I'm going crazy!!!'

 

After spazzing over her best friend, she read the comments of fans about Beast's newest album and music video. Their comments were so heartwarming and very nice. Eun made an account and commented on the video. It says: Super like!! I wish Jun Hyung is mine :((

 

After few minutes, someone replied on her comment, ‘ Yeah. I wish that too. But that's impossible :(((((‘

 

And a few more minutes someone replied again until the comment box looked like a forum.

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

Eun was so depressed about the comments of fangirls sharing pity with each other so she decided to read fanfics again since she guessed Jun Hyung is already in deep slumber.

 

'kkkkkk~~~' She tried hard not to make noise as she read new updates from her favorite authors.

 

'...she cried hard. She repented to what she has done but she cannot turn back time anymore. She has to live with the truth...That he won't be there by her side anymore...'

 

Eun sobbed, 'Wae?!Wae?! What kind of ending is this?!' She screamed in her mind as she scrolled the scroll bar up and down hoping that there was still a continuation but that was it.

 

"Are you disappointed that it has an ugly ending or are you disappointed that the story was too short?"

 

Eun gasped when she realized JunHyung was reading with her all along.

 

"Hmm. Not bad. No wonder you're addicted with this." He said it nicely but his tone was as if saying 'still-a-waste-of-time'.

 

"YA!" Eun quickly closed her laptop and rolled her eyes at Jun Hyung.

 

"Let’s just sleep okay?" She placed her laptop under her bed and lied with Jun Hyung.

 

When Eun closed the lights, JunHyung's phone started to ring.

 

"Can’t you just pick up your phone? Maybe it's important." Eun said.

 

"Ani ani. It's manager hyung."

 

"Then why won't you answer it?"

 

"Because I don't want to go back in the dorm!!"

 

"What? You're required to sleep there today?" Eun instantly sat up. As much as she hated it but she does not want to be the reason that Jun Hyung will be in trouble, "Go out."

 

"What?" JunHyung asked in disbelief.

 

"Go back to your dorm."

 

"As in now?"

 

Eun nodded but in her mind, she was pleading that Jun Hyung will pick her over Beast just for the night. She want to feel that she is special that even though they are busy because of their comeback, Jun Hyung will still pick her.

 

Jun Hyung was already standing up but he ducked again on the bed and covered himself with the bed sheet, "Lovely EunJung, please don't send me away. I just want a peaceful sleep away from our manager's voice. I promise I'll behave while I sleep."

 

Jun Hyung chanted it repeatedly as he thought that EunJung was mad at him but outside the bed sheet EunJung looks like a rocket ship that will explode any moment from laughter 'behave in his sleep? How on earth will he do that? And so cute!! Covering himself with the blanket. I wonder how his fans will react if they see him doing this.'

 

When EunJung was already in her sane mind, she cleared from any laughter and said, "Fine fine. As long as you buy me the shirt I posted on my blog." but of course she was only joking. That shirt costs like a thousand bucks. Jun Hyung will not spend that big amount of money on her. But she still heard Jun Hyung said, "Yes!"

 

- - - - - -

 

"So cold!!" Eun's teeth chattered and suddenly she felt warm. Even though the lights were off, she is sure that the warm thing that wrapped around her was Jun Hyung's body.

 

"Better?" She felt his hot breath in her ears which made her shiver a bit. "Still cold." She said testing JunHyung if he has other ways of making her feel better.

 

She felt all the cold air in the room embraced her and saw Jun Hyung from the small light coming from outside on the other side of the bed.

 

'This rascal! Is he teasing me?! Tsss. Sh!t I'm so cold right n-now...'

 

She was engulfed with her irritated feeling that it took her awhile to notice that it had been warmer than a while ago when Jun Hyung hugged her.

 

It turned out that Jun Hyung rolled to the other side so that he could bring the blanket with him when he rolled again to her side. So they are like two cocoons in one cloth.

 

"Much better." She mumbled sleepily and did not notice that she fell past asleep while burying her face on his chest.

 

She was asleep but her mind was still quite awake when she heard a voice say, "I...I…"

 

'What is he trying to say? Gosh say it *yawns* alrea~d...y...'

 

"I...L~"

 

'I...L...?'

 

"I...I love you..."

 

*yawns*

 

'Huh? What? I missed the part! What did he said? Sh!t I didn't hear. Oh well. Too sleepy to think. Good night world. I love you Jun hyung...'

 

=====

a/n too short!! should I make double update? triple? :)))