"Nevermind"

Pabo in love

 

[EunJung's POV]

"She'll wake up in about 30 minutes. Please take note of the time because if she she’s not up by that time, there might be something wrong. Please inform us immediately when she wakes up. I shall be going now. "

 

I guess that was the doctor. Even though my eyes are closed, I could feel Beast's presence around me for I smell boy's scent. I guess 4minute went back to their dorm.

 

The doctor said I should wake up in about 30 minutes but I'm awake now!! Why can't I move?! Am I in coma?!

 

Suddenly my brilliant mind came with an idea. Should I play a prank? Should I? Should I?

 

"JunHyung, we'll just go back to the dorm. Call us when you need something."

 

"Sure sure."

 

"Eonnie," I felt someone squeezed my right hand. I'm sure it is my cutie DongWoon, "get well soon ara?"

 

"DongWoon let's go."

 

"Oh guys, thank you for defending EunJung awhile ago. We all know how HyunA despise her."

 

Seriously JunHyung? Infront of me? Thanks...

 

"What's with the thanking for? We will defend her no matter what." HyeunSeung has so much care in his voice.

 

"What made you think that you're the only one that could defend her huh?" I could imagine DooJoon scoffing.

 

“Fine fine. Just go. I’ll just catch up with the practice.”

“Manager said its okay for you to stay here for awhile.” Gikwang said and I heard JunHyung mumbled simple thanks and soon it was only JunHyung and I inside the room.

I honestly can’t believe that I passed out awhile ago at the studio. Today’s happenings are too much.

There was a deep sigh at my right. I want to smile but I can’t as I imagine JunHyung’s worried face. I have to keep my act for awhile.

“20 minutes more…” I heard him say. Maybe he’s checking his watch time after time.

Oh no JunHyung. I have no plans on waking up. I want to make you worry a little bit more. Just a little payback.

Time runs fast and I’m quite sure that more than 30 minutes had already passed.

“ why isn’t she still waking up?”

Kkk~~

JunHyung’s phone beeped and he quickly answered it.

“Hey…no…not yet. She’s not awake yet…yes…dude, I’ll die because of worry here. Ugh I know. Her mom still doesn’t know her situation….”

Oh ness. I forgot about my mom.

“Okay…bye.”

 

I decided to open my eyes already so that I could call my mom but choose not to for the mean time because I felt JunHyung’s tight grip on my hand.

“Eun-ah~ please wake up. I’m so sorry for awhile ago. I wasn’t able to protect you from HyunA. I won’t let things like this happen again in the future. So please wake up. Please.”

Was that a tear dropped down on the back of my palm? Oh no this is bad. I made a very fierce and very tough guy cry. This is very bad.

I opened my left eye and took a peek at him. His head was bowed down as he stared at my hand. He was sniffing and then he buried his face on my hand.

Okay fine. I’ll stop scaring him.

I lifted my free arm and hit his head with it.

“Ow.” He mumbled and realized that I was finally awake.

His smile was full of hope when he saw me giving him a tight smile. I still feel so weak that I can’t even manage to make expressions.

“Oh god. Finally you’re awake.” JunHyung said hugging me tight.

“O-okay. Can’t breathe.” I said in a much rasped voice and he quickly removed himself from me.

Before anything else, he pushed a red button beside my bed and after awhile, the doctor went in and checked me. He said that it was good that I finally woke up or else…

I should have a rest for awhile to regain my energy. The doctor also said that I shouldn’t be too emotionally affected by some things as it also affects my body besides the allergy attacks.

When he was finished with the reminders, he left the room and it’s just only JunHyung and I again.

“I’m really sorry for what happened earlier.” JunHyung apologized and took my hand. I want to laugh at him but I don’t have the energy to. If I had, I would not only laugh but also by how crazy he looks with that worried face of him. Really, this is not the JunHyung from Beast; this is the man that happens to be my best friend. Just an average man.

“Stop blaming yourself. It’s my fault to not feel okay. Stop it JunHyung.” I said managing a stern voice.

“Fine. But next time that you don’t feel well, please inform me right away.”

I nodded.

I looked at the time and it was already night time. This man needs rest. It’s very obvious from his tired face that he needs a rest.

“Go home.” I said.

“What? No. You’ll be alone. Oh, are you hungry? You thirsty? What do you want to eat?” He snapped trying to change the subject.

I watched him go around the room.

“JunHyung, I said go home.”

He stopped and looked at me with disbelief in his face.

“But-“

“Rest. You need to sleep. Go. I’ll be fine.”

He sighed and went near me. “I’ll go home but know that I still wouldn’t able to sleep because I’m away from you.”

I also sighed. “Just think that I’ll be worried if you don’t get a good night sleep and that being worried is bad for my health.”

He was defeated. “Fine.”

He gave my hand a squeeze before going outside. Honestly, sending him away hurts me. My feelings for him have just gotten worse. I’m not at ease whenever he is not around. But knowing that he needs to rest, I can’t be selfish to not let him sleep just because I need him here. I don’t even own him.

The happenings awhile ago came rushing in my mind again. I wiped the tears again. Why do I have to be such a trouble to them?

I was drying my face when a grumpy JunHyung came right inside my room. I was startled.

“W-why are you here again?” I asked making sure that he won’t notice my swollen eyes.

He went near my bed, “I can’t afford to leave you here alone.” He said with a grumpy face.

That grumpy face only means that he needs sleep so badly.

“JunHyung-“

“Is your bed spacious?” He asked rudely.

“Yes-hey! What are you doing?” I asked when he invited himself in with me on the bed.

“Sleeping. I badly need sleep at the same time I need to be beside you.” He said as he rested his head comfortably on my chest. Oh seriously? Just makes me want to marry him right now!! Why does he have to be like this??!

A minute had not yet passed but he had already fallen asleep. I ran my fingers through his hair. Aigoo. My JunHyung is really tired from work.

---

JunHyung’s POV

The next day, Eun was discharged from the hospital. No matter how I argued with Eun, I insisted on paying the hospital bills.

“Ya~ Eun, don’t get mad. That’s bad for your health.” I looked at her sitting beside me at the car. She still looks mad about it. I’ve noticed that when she woke up early this morning, she became grumpy. The doctor said that it was the effect of the medicine she had to take yesterday. He said that I shouldn’t worry too much. Her grumpiness will subside soon.

I made sure that she’s safe inside their house before leaving.

“I’ll be sleeping here tonight. Auntie said that her business trip was extended. I’ll accompany you while she’s away.”

Through her grumpy face, she asked me if that was okay with me since I’m busy with our second music video making.

“I’m fine with it.”

“Are you sure?” She asked. “What about your manager? Co-members?”

“They’re grown ups. I don’t really have to be with them all the time.”

Eun crossed her arms in front of her chest. “Fine. You have to be here by 10 pm or else I’ll lock the door.” I gulped. She talked with so much authority and I feel like I was being under her. I don’t know whether to be happy about the effect of the medicine on her because she’s acting like a total housewife to me or to be scared of the effect of the medicine because she’s being fierce and commanding now.

 

“Yes.” I quickly replied when she gave me the look of wanting an answer right away.

“Good.” She said.

“I’ll leave now. Make sure you lock the doors when I leave and don’t stress yourself too much.”

“Okay. Just get going. I’ll kill you when you get late today in your music video shooting.”

“Arraso arraso.” I said.

When I got into my car, I couldn’t help smiling throughout the ride to the studio.  I suddenly imagined Eun as my wife. How cute yet scary could it be?

---

EunJung’s POV.

It’s already nearing five in the afternoon. I’m happy that my grumpiness is slowly subsiding now. I’ll apologize to JunHyung to the way I acted awhile ago. Aish!! That was so embarrassing!! I acted like a total housewife!! AHHH!!! That is so not cool. But I couldn’t help it awhile ago. I was actually surprised that I had the urge to command him on what time he should be here and I even think that he got scared with how grumpy I am awhile ago. Sigh.

I think I need a sleep to kill time. I reached from my bag to get my phone and saw the envelope that Uncle Han gave me yesterday. What could it be?

I opened it and there was a CD inside. When I played it, the familiar setting of a meeting we always have whenever we would talk about how the next Baskin commercial would be welcomed me. Familiar faces of our staffs years ago was also there only their faces were much more older which only means that the CD was taped recently.

They were all seating in a round table. One of the director’s assistant played a presentation on the projector. When they realized what the presentation all about was, they were in all smiles.

“OH MY GOSH! I’m so excited for this project!” One of them said.

“After all these years! We will be able to continue the Baskin Robins commercial!”

I was smiling. I wonder who they would be picking as the next me. I’m sure they would want to be the protagonist to be a famous personality.

I watched the continuation of the video. I think it was the second day of their meeting. They were re-watching our Baskin Robins commercial on the huge monitor.  I smiled widely. I’m so proud of my face when I was little. But now? Never mind. After watching the commercial series, the person responsible for the storyboard came in front and explained the continuation of the next Baskin Robins commercial.

Kkk~ I’m so excited about this.

The setting would be at the airport. Since my character was the one who left in Korea, Yoo Seung Ho’s character would be the one to be welcoming me. When our characters finally meet, there would be some flashbacks when our characters were still little so that the people would be reminded that the commercial was the continuation of the Baskin commercial series 10 years ago.

And so he explained the next scenes.

On the third day of their meeting, they were talking about what style of commercial they would be doing. That was also the day when they were picking who would portray my character and Yoo Seung Ho’s character. A lot of beautiful females were flashed through the screen. But in the male selection, there was none. I heard one of them say that Yoo Seung Ho still wanted to portray his character. He decided to come back here in Seoul just so that he could continue his role.

And so, some of the faces that flashed on the screen was SNSD’s Yuna, Kim Tae Hee, Shi Min Ah, and so on. And the last photo was…ME?!!

OH MY GOSH WHERE DID THEY GOT THAT PHOTO?!

Not good not good! I saw some of them pointing at my picture.

“I still want her to portray her character.”

“Me too!”

“It would be nice if it would be really her so that the people would get the feel that they are just re-watching the old Baskin Robins commercial. And I don’t want other female artist portraying her character. I want her as she is.” Uncle said in the video.

Me? Me as a protagonist? Again??

My, my, I can’t help it but to feel giddy.

But there’s a catch. There would be one character to be added. In the storyline, the other character would e a male. He would be Yoo Seung Ho’s best friend. But he would be introduced at the end of the first commercial so that people would crave for what his role would be in the commercial series.

They flashed some ultra handsome guys on the screen. One was… JUNHYUNG?!!

“Stop!” Uncle Han said when it was already JunHyung’s photo on the screen. I want him as the best friend of Seung Ho.

“WHAT?!” I screamed though I know I looked crazy screaming in front of my laptop.

“JunHyung is very popular nowadays and did you know that he’s the real best friend of EunJung?” Uncle Han said, startling almost all the staffs in the room.

“Really?! They are related?”

“Then… JunHyung’s the fat guy back then?”

“Exactly.” Uncle Han answered.

“Oh my, this is good.”

“Okay then! Everything’s settled. Min,” Uncle Han called a girl at the back, “You’re the one responsible for informing EunJung and JunHyung about the continuation of the Baskin Robins commercial. As for Yoo Seung ho, I would be the one to inform him.”

I was so excited after watching the videos of their meetings

 

Now I can’t sleep. Ugh! I’ll wait for JunHyung to come home.

It’s already 9:30 still he’s not yet here. Would I stick to my decision to lock the door when he’s not here by 10pm? I can’t do that!!

I crossed my arms on my chest. 9:58. Two minutes more. 9:59.

I started my countdown. 60, 59,58…30,31…10,,9

I heard the door opened with a bang. JunHyung was there sweating hard, taking all the air that he can get.

“I made it.” He said smiling slightly.

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from smiling. He looks so hot right now.

“Did you run just to get here?” I asked.

He nodded. He’s panting hard so I gave him a bottle of water I was holding awhile ago. I had a guess that he would be running here just to get in time so I prepared water for him just in case.

“T-thanks.” He gulped it in one go.

“Have you eaten?” He asked when he had already composed himself.

“Yup.” I said.

He sighed in relief. “I thought I was going to eat again.” JunHyung patted his tummy like he can’t take in food anymore.

“Who did you ate with?” I asked in curiosity.

“Cube.” He answered.

Oh. Okay. I stayed silent. I just can’t help but to feel jealous of him. Cube. As much as I want to feel nonchalant about it I just can’t. I have a secret that nobody knows even JunHyung. I auditioned for Cube twice and got rejected twice. It only means I’m not good enough. I always had this jealous feeling towards JunHyung.

I felt a nudge on my side. JunHyung was staring at me.

“Wussup.” I joked.

“What were you thinking?”

Have no plans on telling you. I wanted to say but rather not to.

 

 

When we were preparing for bed when JunHyung told me that while he was still at Cube awhile ago, the assistant of Uncle Han called him informing him that Uncle Han had chosen him as one of the protagonist in the new Baskin Robins commercial.

 

I tried to keep a straight face while he was telling me this. Of course I know about that.

 

“Just imagine Eun,” He said as faced me on the bed. “I’m one of the new faces of Baskin Robins when you and I know that years ago, I could only watch your CF making from afar. Wow.”

 

I smiled. “Yeah yeah I know. No need to rub it in.” I said faking that I was hurt. Maybe he’s thinking that he’s so great now. Now that he’s the new commercial model of the brand I had promoted years ago.

“Don’t worry Eun, You don’t have to envy me. You’re like the legend in the CF world. Almost everyone knows your face by heart. But I’m thankful that you had stopped appearing on tv. I’m certain that if you still do, I’ll have many rivals. Just look at your face now.”

 

I was dumbstruck. Not because of his praise that I’m the legend in the CF world but about him having rivals if ever I’m still appearing on television today.

“W-what…?” I heard my mouth speak on its own.

 

[JunHyung’s POV]

I tried to keep poker about it.

Straight face JunHyung.

Straight face JunHyung.

 

“Huh?” I finally said acting like I didn’t hear her.

“Repeat the last words you said.”

“What words?”

“About you having rivals… you know…” She stammered like she was embarrassed to ask me about that.

“I said that?” I asked. I think I just hurt her feelings. I’m sorry Eun…~

“Nevemind.”

 

 

 

 

.........

Teasers~

 

“Seung Ho…? Oh my gaahd.”

“Hey Eun. I’m back.” A man about her age smiled at her and gave her a tight hug.

 

……

 

“Ready… action!”

 

“She’s your best friend? Introduce me to her.” JunHyung acted but through his eyes, Eun knew that JunHyung was just restraining himself to outburst.

“Cut! JunHyung… don’t glare at SeunHo! He’s your bestfriend in this CF. Act more calmly.”

............

 

Okay. This update is a rush one. I didn't bother on reading it again kkkk~~~. I'm sorry for all grammatical errors and spelling errors. I made this in a rush because my lurker friends were forcing me to update =___= like seriously! bullies T_T kidding. 

anyway, got a new fanfic banner from couturedresses!! OHMEYGEHD!! 

@couturedresses: thank you!!! gomawo~! you're such a wonderful person. kkk~~~ blog master!

yoreobeun~! check out couturesresse's blog!