FIRST KISS

Pabo in love

 

ChiHoon and EunJung dated for a few more months until one day they just became a couple. Eun said yes to ChiHoon when he confessed to her that he likes her because she thought that one day, she will realize that she has already moved on. She wanted to feel that eagerness to see her boyfriend, she wanted to feel that giddy feeling when she's with ChiHoon, she wanted to feel happy being with him. However, there was no spark at all. EunJung was so disappointed to herself that she can't move on. She still wakes up every morning thinking of JunHyung, sleeps thinking of JunHyung.

 

"Eun..." ChiHoon hugged her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder, "I miss you already." He murmured.

 

She smiled half-heartedly, "Aaww...that's so sweet."

 

ChiHoon had been extra sweet when they became a couple. ChiHoon is not a showy type of person before but because of EunJung, ChiHoon had changed a lot and people liked that change. EunJung felt so guilty that ChiHoon is changing just for her and she just can't return the love that her 'boyfriend' is giving her. She was thankful that ChiHoon seems to be oblivious about the way she acts towards him.

 

And as for JunHyung, he was clueless about her best friend’s relationship. He was working extra hard as a trainee in Cube ent. that there's nothing in his mind but only about dancing and rapping.

 

One day, JunHyung was happily skipping his way down to EunJung's house. He finished all his school works and trainee works early just to see his best friend and his auntie.

 

His happy face turned sour when he saw Eun and ChiHoon together in front of her house.

 

"Ya~" He walked towards them, his hands on his pocket and looked down at ChiHoon. He was expecting a smirk from ChiHoon or at least an insult but only a smiling face of ChiHoon welcomed him. His forehead furrowed. He looked fiercely at him then to Eun who's obviously avoiding his eyes. He smelled something fishy and almost puked when he saw the two in front of him holding hands.

 

"Ya!" He shouted enraged. The two in front of them jumped in surprise, "I was just out for some months and then this is what I'll see?!" JunHyung's ears started to turn red.

 

"What's wrong with us being together?" ChiHoon smiled lovingly at Eun as he raised his locked hands with EunJung's.

 

As soon as he did that, JunHyung chopped CiHoon's hand off his best friend’s hand and pulled Eun beside him.

 

"Eew dude. That's so eew! Of all the girls that you'll fish out, why my best friend?! Pick anyone you like. I'll even help you find a girl, but puh-leez not Eun go that?!"

 

"And why not? It seems that you care so much for her."

 

"Oh yes I do. I'll care for her whenever I want. And because I care for her, I can't let the two of you be together."

 

"Oh really?" ChiHoon asked in his i-don't-care tone. At a swift, he pulled Eun to him and kissed her.

 

- - - - - -

 

Eun was watching the two guys in front of her argue and her mind started to wander around when she got bored in the scene in front of her. She was pulled back in reality when she felt something soft and warm touched her lips. She opened her eyes and saw ChiHoon closed his eyes. Everything went slow mo. Her heart pounded like crazy. That was her first kiss. Her first Kiss!!

 

When the kiss was over, a smile curved at the corner of her lips. 'Is this Mimi is trying to say? The dizzy feeling when the guy kisses you? Does this mean I have a special feeling for ChiHoon?! HAHAHHAHHAHAH!!! FINALLY!!'

 

"Ya~Ya~YA!!!!!"

 

EunJung blinked twice and saw an angry JunHyung grabbing the collar of ChiHoon.

 

"Did you know it's her first kiss?!!"

 

On the other hand, ChiHoon looked pleased and does not seem to care that Junyung might punch him any second,"That's nice then." He said.

 

"Why you!" JunHyung raised his clenched fist ready to punch him but Eun stopped him. Her cheeks were pink and she was smiling at ChiHoon.

 

"Oppa, please forgive JunHyung. He's just over reacting."

 

It was JunHyung's turn to glare at her.

 

"What?" She asked.

 

"You.liked.that.'.kiss?" He asked in greeted teeth.

 

Eun walked back.

 

"Ya! ANSWER ME!!"

 

Eun still kept quiet. What can she do? She was thankful for that kiss. Because it made her feel that sparkle though she was still unsure if that's the right feeling when a guy you like kisses you.

 

"EUN JUNG!! YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!"

 

Eun sensed the coming danger so she ran away from JunHyung and JunHyung was just behind her so she ran faster. After circling around the village, they finally came to a halt.

 

Panting so hard, she still tried to walk away from JunHyung but her legs collapsed and she was on the ground taking deep breaths.

 

"Y-you..." JunHyung pointed at her as he too takes in lots of air.

 

Eun shut her eyes. She knew JunHyung too well. He is not the gentleman type so he can hit Eun whenever he's irritated or mad.

 

She felt JunHyung bent in front of her but after some few more minutes nothing happened so she opened her left eye followed by her right.

 

JunHyung was there in front of her staring at her intently. She watched him harshly wipe her lips with his handkerchief.

 

"What are you doing?" She asked in a murmur.

 

"I'm erasing that rascal's kiss on you." He said in gritted teeth.

 

"W-why?"

 

He stopped wiping her lips then looked at her, "I'm so frustrated right now. I am your best friend right?? Through all these years at least I expected that I'll be your first kiss."

 

"EHHHH?!"

 

"Ya~ I'm serious. You know. 'Firsts' with your best friend."

 

Eun did not answer back. Her mind can’t think at the moment. She saw JunHyung's face. He looks like he was hesitating for a moment. And after awhile, he looked away, took a deep breath and crushed his lips on hers.

 

'W-what's happening...?' Eun asked herself and slowly she closed her eyes. This time, there was no slow mo. The time just stopped. It stopped!

Her knees wobbled and she felt so dizzy that she clutched JunHyung's arm for support.

 

"Oh..ahm.." She tried to say a word when the kiss ended but no sound even came out.

 

"There. Your true first kiss. When someone asked you who's your first kiss, say: It's Yong Jun Hyung. Ayt?"

 

'Huh? What? I cannot understand what he's saying right now. My head is throbbing.' Eun could only give a nod.

 

"Yey!!!" JunHyung hugged her excitedly. "My best friend is also my first kiss!!!"

 

Eun instantly smiled like crazy. She tried to walk to him so that she could ask him to go home but her legs collapsed again so Jun Hyung piggyback ride her along the way to her house.

 

------End of flashback-----

------Present time-------

 

Jun Hyung sighed dreamily, "Ah~~memories."

 

Eun pretended to look irritated," Aish~ Because of you, ChiHoon oppa and I broke up."

 

She heard JunHyung laughed, "Oh well oh well."