Allergies

Pabo in love

 

 

 

"Uhn…" she gripped the edge of her bed for support, "JunHyung faster" she grunted as she lies on her stomach.

 

JunHyung ignored her and kept his normal pace.

 

"JunHyung...please~" she pleaded.

 

"Fine" he muttered.

 

"Ah~~ Much better" EunJung sighed feeling the contentment she just asked from her bestfriend and closed her eyes. After some minutes, she felt another sensation and pleaded again to JunHyung.

 

"JunHyung...?"

 

"hn?"

 

EunJung bit her lower lip first because she knows JunHyung will not comply to her, "harder please."

 

"No" he said with his monotone voice and continued with his job.

 

"bu-"

 

"No buts!" he snapped at her.

 

Even though EunJung can't see her best friend’s face, she's sure that he's wearing his disappointed face at the moment.

 

After a minute had passed, EunJung can't take it anymore. Tears started to form in her eyes, "JunHyung, please. Pretty please~~"

 

"I said no. Look, you're already bleeding." JunHyung stopped on what he's doing.

 

"Why'd you stop??"

 

"Aisht! If only you could see your back right now, it's so red. I want to stop this." JunHyung dropped the brush from his hand and stood up but EunJung was quick to sit up and stopped him, "I'm sorry. It's just so itchy!!!!"

 

JunHyung placed both of his hands on his hips and looked down on her, "How many times do I have to tell you that you should not eat eggs because you're allergic to them!!"

 

EunJung looked down and played with her fingers, "I'm sorry. The dish in the restaurant looked so delicious and I ate it all oblivious that it was actually made of egg...I'm so sorry" she apologized once more while trying to scratch her back. "Sorry for being a nuisance."

 

-----Flashback-----

 

JunHyung just had his make-up done for their pictorial and was now waiting for his turn.

 

He was wearing an outfit similar to his 'Soom' clothes. They boys were joking around while waiting for their turn when JunHyung's phone vibrated.

 

"Eun,"

 

"J-Junhyung..." he heard her best friend talk like she's loosing air, "Allergies...a-attacking me..."

 

He quickly stood up from his seat, "Wait for me there." and he hanged up. He was responsible for Eun whenever her mother would be out of the county.

 

"DooJoon, please cover up for me for the mean time. I'll be back in three hours. I promise." he didn't wait for DooJoon to reply for he knows he won't let him go. He ran worriedly and went straight to her house forgetting about their pictorial.

 

'Aisht! She knows she's allergic in eggs why still eat?!'

 

EunJung looked up when the door opened. She saw a bad boy looking guy sweating hard from running. Despite of her allergies her heart did not fail to skip when she saw JunHyung looking so hot with his dark make up on and gangster outfit.

 

She gulped when he grabbed her up and gave her an angry glare. She closed her eyes expecting a shout from him instead he said,

 

"Are you alright? Where your allergy did attack you this time?" he asked her while inspecting her body. "Why'd you called? Something you want me to do??" he asked worriedly.

 

EunJung smiled sheepishly, "Uhm..." she raised a brush, "Can you help me scratch my back?"

 

-----End of flashback-----

 

JunHyung was still upset to her. Not because she called him in the middle of their pictorial but because he can't believe that she ate something that she's not suppose to eat and that made him really worried.

 

EunJung has a lot of restriction. She can't eat chocolate, egg, chicken and red foods like hotdog and other canned goods. Once she eats any of those, her upper body starts to itch that it turns bright red.

 

"Okay, we're going to the hospital." he said opening her closet to find her a jacket and scarf.

 

" JunHyung please." EunJung hugged his knees tight. "They'll inject again lot of liquids in my body." she whined.

 

"Then you shouldn't have eaten that in the first place."

 

"How many times do I have to tell you that I have no idea that it has eggs in it!!”

 

"EunJung, I care for you that is why I'm bringing you to the hospital. So get your off there and let me put your scarf on."

 

She pouted and lazily stood up.

 

"Next time, check the food before eating it okay?" he said while fixing her scarf around her neck.

 

"Neh..."

 

 

The ride to the hospital was quiet. Obviously because EunJung was angry with JunHyung. She hated hospitals and he knows that yet he's bringing her there.

 

'I regret calling him awhile ago' she thought. Her brows furrowed the more she thinks of how irritated she is at the moment.

 

While looking outside, she felt a hand smoothed her wrinkled forehead. EunJung looked at JunHyung.

 

"Relax your forehead. Looks so ugly."

 

EunJung scoffed, "Just focus on your driving. Remember you failed a lot of times in your driving school before you finally got your license."

 

"Are you mad that we're going to the hospital?"

 

"Well duh. You are my best friend. I was hoping you could help me find a way to get rid of my allergies so that I wouldn’t have to go to the hospital."

 

"Okay okay I'm sorry. I just can't stand your bleeding skin and how you have a difficulty in breathing."

 

EunJung rolled her eyes "Fine fine."

 

 

"JunHyung!”

 

"Easy, it's just a needle."

 

"Five injections! Just 'a' needle ?"

 

The nurse entered the room holding a tray with injections and medicines on it.

 

EunJung noticed how the nurse her lips while staring at JunHyung who was holding EunJung's hands and busy distracting her.

 

"OW!" she exclaimed. Her right arm started to bleed.

 

"Omo! I'm so sorry!" the nurse quickly stood up and got a cotton drenched with alcohol and wiped her bleeding arm with it.

 

"Please be careful." JunHyung said to the nurse in a friendly manner but obviously he got pissed that the first injection went wrong making EunJung more scared.

 

"Neh~~" the nurse said seductively at him.

 

'What a flirt.'

 

Again, the nurse was not paying attention on EunJung instead; she was staring straight at JunHyung while she injects EunJung.

 

"Stop." EunJung said.

 

"H-huh?" the nurse stopped and looked at her.

 

"If you're going to inject me, please focus on my arm and not to my best friend. And do it fast. My back is really itchy right now."

 

"Ah neh"

 

 

"Were you jealous at the nurse awhile ago?" JunHyung asked catching up with EunJung.

 

They left after she was injected and after the nurse covered her bleeding back with gauze.

 

EunJung stopped walking, "Ofcourse not. I'm just scared that she might inject me again in the wrong way."

 

"I see. I understand now why you're giving her dagger looks awhile ago..."

 

"YA!"

 

"I'm just joking! Anyway, I'm running out of time so I should just bring you to our pictorial besides auntie has a business trip and you have no one to be with in your house."

 

- - - - - -

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

HAWT HAWT HAWT!!

 

Ahhhh!!! I cannot believe I am spazzing on my best friend!

 

This is a sin! A sin! This can't be! But how could I resist him. His appeal is flowing out--Omo! I slapped my lips. How could I be so disgusting?! Sh!t this is bad.

 

Why of all the men in South Korea why do I have to like this BEAST rapper?

 

I could have liked other guys from Beast. I sat at the back of the setting while JunHyung went to the dressing room to get some retouch. I'm also quite sure that they're interrogating him right now at his sudden disappearance. Aisht. My fault again.

 

The Beast boys saw me and gave me their greetings. What do I mean by 'greetings'? It just includes some hugging, kissing on the cheeks, jumping, squeezing and shouting. After the very short and very wholesome reunion with them, they excused their selves because they still have to change into another outfits. So I was left alone.

 

I took out my pen and my notebook.

 

PROS AND CONS IN DATING BEAST MEMBERs:

 

1. DooJoon- Oh yeah! I get to be the leader's girl. He can make me laugh. But he's the only one who knows my darkest secret. So DooJoon is a no-no.

 

2. Gikwang- Chocolate abs baby! He's just purrfect!! But I'll have lots of anti. Gikwang is out of the list.

 

3. Yeoseob- Heavenly voice~~He can make me fly and smile again. I could just spend my day listening to him sing. I'm afraid he's even cuter than me. Aegyo prince... Yeseob is an X mark.

 

4. DongWoon- Ah~ this cute kid. Makes me smile all the time. But he's too young for me. Well, just a year younger than me.

 

5. Hyeunseung- Dancing machine!! Strived hard to make a new name when he was eliminated in Big Bang. Never fail to amaze me whenever he dances.

 Hyeunseung could be it! BWAHAHAHA!! But...can I court a guy? Ah! I'm so shy!! HyeunSeung has high standards when picking girls.

 

Wait…there is one more...

 

6. JunHyung- Oh...what else could I say... nice, over protective, hot...but a hidden dork lies within him…he is EVERYTHING. He may not be the leader like DooJoon; he may not have that chocolate abs like GikWang has; he may not pull off an aegyo like Yeseob does; he may not be as cute as DooJoon; he may not be as humble as HyeunSeung, but I could only say one thing. JunHyung is one of a kind.

 

He is the leader for me, he is hotter than GikWang for me; he is funnier than Yeseob for me, he is cuter than DongWoon for me, he is much nicer and better than HyeunSeung for me.

 

BUT! He's my best friend.

 

"EunJung is that you?!"

 

I quickly looked up to be greeted by an old man's face.

 

"Director Han??" I smiled widely and bowed 90 degrees. I respect this old man so much. Have I mentioned that I was a commercial model for more than 3 years? Believe it or not, I only did Baskin Robbins for three whole years!

 

He was our director. He is nice to work with. Because of him, I got popular when I was young. We did CF series like a mini drama. You might be asking why I said 'we'. In Baskin Robbin’s commercial, I have a partner. Both of us are the protagonist. We are best friends in the CF.

 

We are always paired up but we are too young to become a love team. A lot got disappointed when the Baskin Robbins announced that the CF/drama will come to an end. The people were really expecting that they will watch us grow up together in the commercial until we are in the right age to have a romantic scene in the CF. Crazy right. The reason why we ended the CF was because my partner, Yoo Seung Ho had to migrate in America. So I was left alone with no partner to work with. That's why we didn't continue the Baskin Robbins. Now that I think of it, I remember that our CF/drama has no ending yet. I remember the last episode was Seung Ho and I eating the new flavor ice cream. The scene was him sending me to airport. But in real life, he was the one to leave. And the last part has a 'to be continued' sign.

 

Wow. It's been like 10 years now. I guess people had already moved on with that super talked about CF of ours. Why bother continuing it right?

 

"EunJung you're a lady now!" Director Han hugged me tight, "what brings you here to Beast's pictorial?"

 

Just then the boys went out of the dressing room. JunHyung quickly approached me and noticed that I was with Director Han. He gave me a questioning look after he bowed to Director Han.

 

"You two know each other?" The old raspy voice of D.Han asked.

 

"Uh..JunHyung is my best friend." I said pointing at JunHyung who was beside me watching DongWoon pose on the cam.

 

"Ah! The chubby one!" The old man exclaimed as he snapped his fingers repeatedly.

 

JunHyung blushed. Cute!

 

"The little boy you're always with during our Baskin Robbins taping."

 

"Neh."

 

"Ah, do you remember? Seung Ho always gets jealous of him." He pointed at JunHyung. I saw JunHyung bit his inner cheeks. He really dislikes SeungHo.

 

"JunHyung you're next!!" we heard the photographer shout. JunHyung bowed once again and went in the set.

 

Director Han and I sat down together and watched JunHyung do his thing.

 

While one make-up artist retouches his make-up, I looked around and saw some people gasping when they saw me sitting beside D.Han.

 

I kind of suddenly felt special. This old man beside me is a well respected Director in Korea. Everyone is scared of him because he is hard to please. I'm lucky that I've worked with this man when I was young that I built a special relationship with him. I remember in the past that he always calls me daughter and give me gifts. He always says I am his favorite. Back then I don't give much importance to what he's saying but now I realized that it's really flattering. I'm the favorite commercial model of Korea's most renowned Director!

 

The setting made for JunHyung was inside a dark place where the light is only focused on him. The huge electric fans were focused on him to give effect on his hair and clothes. He danced b-boy and I was startled that it was actually water he was stepping on. The effect is so cool! The dark setting, the spotlight, the air and the splashes of water.

 

I am wondering when he became this talented. When we're together, he's just normal (I'm not saying he's abnormal okay?) but in work, WOW. Mind-blowing moves.

 

The shoot was finally over and I noticed that the boys can't come near me. Maybe because I’m talking with Director Han? LOL. This is so fun. It's like I'm sitting beside their greatest fear.

 

Is Director Han really scary for them? Hello? He's so fun to talk with. We're even catching up with our lives now. He said that Seung Ho would return soon. I'm so excited! Scared also. What if he's living American style now?

 

"EunJung I'll just excuse myself. I'll just go get something."

 

"Ah~ Sure Uncle"

 

Yeah yeah. I call him uncle.

 

"Phew. What did you talk about?" GikWang asked approaching me with the boys.

 

"You even called him uncle!" Yeseob said excitedly.

 

"Wow. He looks so scary from afar." DooJoon shook his head lightly that made me chuckle.

 

"He's not scary! It's just hard to please him." I said.

 

"Then it's just the same." HyeunSeung butted in.

 

"Hyungs, why don't we change our clothes first? Look, JunHyung hyung has changed already."

 

"That guy. Always in solo flight." DooJoon said exiting the room with the boys.

 

"Hey," JunHyung sat beside me.

 

He looks so tired and he's still sweating. He gave dancing too much effort awhile ago. I stood up and got a towel from my bag. I stood in front of him and I got startled when he suddenly hugged my waist and buried his face on my stomach.

 

"Tired?" I asked while I dried his sweaty hair with the face towel.

 

He nodded and I pushed him slightly away from me while I chuckle. He looked up, "It tickles?"

 

"Neh~"

 

Instead of letting go, he tightened his hug on my waist and brushed his hair on my stomach.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA!! S-stop! T-this... em~barassing! Hahahahah!!!"

 

I tried pushing him away but he didn't budge. The staffs passing by were smiling at us. I could also feel JunHyung laughing.

 

"S-seriously! Sto-hahah!! Stop!"

 

"Ani ani ani ani.." he chanted while he tickled my stomach with his head.

 

"Aaw..bestfriend bonding!!"

 

Both of us looked up and saw 4minute looking sweetly at us except HyunA. It's always 'except her'. Nothing new.

 

DooJoon, GikWang, HyeunSeung, Yeseob and DongWoon also just came in the room.

 

I pushed JunHyung so hard that he fell from his sit and he laughed it off.

 

"Omo!" HyunA screamed "Why did you push oppa?!"

 

Seriously I was taken aback. She just shouted at me. Now we also got the attention of the staffs. I clenched my fist. The events last time with 4minute flashbacked in my mind. I can't show my emotions right now. I'll just look stupid. And besides, I'm not the one that looks like a fool here. HyunA just made a scene that might ruin her image. But still, I can't stop myself to feel bad. I looked down. What's wrong with me? Why can't I talk?

 

"It's none of your business HyunA. We're having our moment here so would you please step out if you don't want us to see extra sweet to each other."

 

I looked at JunHyung. Even the 4minute and Beast looked shock. And JunHyung was not yet done.

 

"It's not her fault that she pushed me okay? That's how we joke around. I guess you have no best friend to joke around with."

 

"B-but oppa.." HyunA whined "you got hurt."

 

"I didn't say anything. Guys did you hear me say 'ouch'?"

 

The boys shook their heads.

 

"No. Didn’t hear a thing. Actually, I would be glad if I could joke like that with eonnie." DongWoon smiled at me.

 

"Aren't they sweet? Now I'm envy" Yeseob said in a very cute way to lighten up the mood.

 

My hands suddenly felt warm. DooJoon was holding my right hand while HyeunSeung held my left.

 

I felt tears started to build in my eyes. Please don't fall. Please. I looked down. Why do I always ruin the mood whenever I'm here? I'm so touched to these guys. They always back me up but I can't stop myself from feeling bad.

 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and that was when tears flowed down my eyes.  I didn't dare look up. They might see me crying. This is so embarrassing. In front of all these people. Who am I anyways? Why am I even here? I'm just an outsider.

 

I tried to walk away but suddenly stopped by two hands grasping me. I forgot that DooJoon and HyeunSeung was holding my hand.

 

"Boh? What did she say?" HyunA scoffed.

 

"Stop it." Gayoon said and I could feel that they were dragging HyunA away.

 

"No! I won't go anywhere. We're 4minute and that girl is nothing. She's an outsider. I didn't even hear what she said. Are you mute?"

 

She hit it.

 

Nothing.

 

Outsider.

 

Nothing.

 

Outsider.

 

Wow. I didn't know it would hurt this way when it came out from someone else's mouth.

 

"She said I'm sorry." I heard GikWang said from behind. His voice was unusual. It was cold.

 

I tried to breathe properly despite of all the tears that were flowing in my eyes. The difficulty in breathing caused by the allergic reaction and difficulty in breathing from crying made me feel hell. Worse than asthma. But I kept quiet.

 

Relax. Breathe in Breathe out. I shut my eyes tight and gripped DooJoon's and HyeunSeung's hand for support.

 

Right now, I could hear the boys defending me and the girls shutting HyunA up. I have no plans on listening to them. I just can't breathe right now. I can't even hear them properly. Their words were blurred to me.

 

"STOP!"

 

At first I thought that I was the one who shouted but when I noticed that I can't even open up my mouth I realized that it was actually JunHyung who shouted.

 

Down. I feel down right now. Because of me...everything's ruined.

 

I used all my energy to release myself from the two man's grasp in my hands and walked fast. I want to get away from them. I am so ashamed right now. Please don't look at me. I'm not the strong EunJung right now.

 

Since a while ago I didn’t looked up. Until now, I'm crying. I felt myself bumped into someone.

 

EunJung! Why are you so stupid today?!

 

"Mianhaeyo" I bowed so low and continued to walk.

 

"EunJung...?"

 

I instantly looked up. As soon as I saw him, I felt comfort.

 

"Uncle H-Han..."

 

He hugged me first and waited for me to calm down before he asked what happened.

 

The next thing I knew I was being dragged back to the set. I kept my head low. I heard them arguing.

 

"Do you really have to say that she's an outsider?!"

 

It was my first time hearing Yeseob shout like that. So manly. That made my heart ache more. They are backing me up again. .

 

"It's true!"

 

There was a lot more shouting and blaming until they quieted down. I guess they already noticed our presence.

 

I slowly lifted my head but didn't bother looking at their faces. I'm so ashamed. Outsider I am.

 

"Director Han..." They all said and bowed in respect.

 

"Dare bow to me?" I felt Uncle's arm around my waist supporting me. He said it in a calm voice but it was so creepy.

 

"Who dared made my daughter cry?"

 

I am so touched! I thought he already forgot that he used to call me daughter before.

 

"D-daughter...?" I heard some of them say.

 

"Neh. I'm asking again, who made her cry?" Uncle asked again. "JunHyung?"

 

I looked up. JunHyung was ahead of everyone. I felt my chest burn. He was blaming himself. DooJoon also stepped forward, followed by DongWoon and followed by the other boys and the girls. The only left was HyunA.

 

"I hate liars" Uncle said. And that made HyunA step forward if not for Soohyun elbowing her.

 

"Hurt my daughter one more time and there will be no music videos for you all...for the whole cube entertainment. Am I clear?"

 

I could see some of them gulped in fear.

 

"AM I CLEAR?"

 

"NEH!"

 

"HyunA, am I clear?"

 

She pointed at herself surprised like she didn't do anything wrong.

 

"KIM HYUNA AM I CLEAR?"

 

"N-NEH!"

 

"My daughter is not an outsider. I treat her as my daughter and that makes her one of the most important person here. Arraseo?"

 

"Neh!"

 

"Good." Uncle then turned to me, "Here, I got this especially for you." I reached for the gift he gave me.

"Gomawo" I bowed gloomily. I really appreciate the gift. I was surprised actually, but the events today drained all my energy.

 

Uncle sighed, "Eun, smile for me okay?  Open my gift when you come home. I'm sure you'll like it."

 

I smiled genuinely. I really like it when he calls me daughter. I feel special. Maybe because it’s coming from Director Han and maybe because I have no father to call me daughter.

 

When Uncle made his way out after giving the guys one last glare, I followed after. Still looking down while clutching my chest. But I made it look like I'm just holding my necklace. I might cause a scene again.

 

I can feel their eyes following me me as I walk away.

 

"EunJung..." I felt myself being hugged and the scent was obviously JunHyung's. "I'm sorry" he whispered from behind.

 

"Hn.." that was all that came out of my mouth. I tried to speak but my voice is not cooperating with me right now.

 

"Eun?" I heard him asked.

 

"..."

 

"Eun?"

 

"..."

 

"EUN!" was that everyone shouting my name?

 

Suddenly I felt myself being carried by him. I also heard the boys running after him with the 4minute.

 

"D@mn. This is all our fault!" JunHyung hissed as he carried me in his back.

 

"No. Please. There's only me to blame." I tried to murmur.

 

"Shut up okay?! Talk when you're already fine. Don't make us more worried."

 

"N-neh" I took one deep sigh and felt my body break down. I feel so tired...

 

"Eonnie's lips are purple already..."

 

"She still tried to keep it away from us"

 

"Wrong timing. Her allergies and from crying. Aisht!"

 

----

 

"She'll wake up in about 30 minutes."

 

I guess that was the doctor. Even though my eyes are closed, I could feel Beast's presence around me for I smell boys' scent. I guess 4minute went back to their dorm.

 

The doctor said I should wake up in about 30 minutes but I'm awake now!! Why can't I move?! Am I in coma?!

 

 

=======

a/n this one is kinda... long. hihihi. i also kinda like the first part :))) agree?? just kidding :D

 

Yoo Seung Ho yeoreobun!!

follow me on twitter

follow me on tumblr