CF

Pabo in love

yeoreobun~! annyeong!! kkk~~ ^^

 

---

 

[EunJung’s POV]

I woke up without JunHyung by my side. He left me a note saying that he has a recording to do and after that, he would go straight to the filming of Baskin Robbins CF.  It actually felt nice knowing that he’s telling me his schedule. I can’t help but to feel giddy. Come on. This is JunHyung of Beast we’re talking about. The badass rapper every girl fantasizes about.

 

I was chuckling like a mad fangirl when the beep of my phone interrupted me.

“Hello?” I greeted.

“Eun, this is Director Han. When are you planning to stop making us wait? Yoo Seung Ho’s been waiting for you for ages!”

My heart instantly jumped. I had totally forgotten about our filming!  I assured uncle that I would be there in 30 minutes… I hope.

 

….

I ran as fast as I could. Forget about my sweaty look as long as I arrive on time. A smile crept up my face when I finally saw the setting where the filming would be taken. The crew were arranging the ice cream parlor. The place was also the same place we took most of the scenes in our CF years ago.

I ran like a lunatic. The crew stared at me like I was crazy.  Finally I saw the back of Director Han. I panted first and fixed myself before patting his back. He looked at me and he didn’t even greeted me, instead he looked at the person he was talking to as if making the guy look to me.

“Hi.” He greeted me with his worth dying for eye smile.

I straightened my position, palm covering my mouth. Is…Is it…

“Seung Ho….? Oh my gaahd.” I gasped. I know I gasped too dramatically but who wouldn’t? Just look at that face!

“Hey Eun, I’m back.” He smiled again and surprised me with his tight hug. Once we hugged, my fears started to crumble down. Last night, I was really bothered about meeting SeungHo again. It has been ages since we last saw each other. I was scared of how being in a new country had changed him, lots of thoughts bothered my mind. What if he’s not the old SeungHo I know? But then again, through his hug, he made me feel instantly that he was still the same.

 

 

I know meeting for the first time again should be awkward and stiff but no. It’s exactly the opposite. After we hugged, SeungHo didn’t let me go since then. Strange, but I actually didn’t care. I was thankful actually that he’s making me feel that we still are close friends.

 

The crew made some shocking faces awhile ago when Director Han officially introduced us to the crew.  They all showed us how happy they were to see us as grownups.

 

“Eun,”

I hate to admit it, but SeungHo sounds so tempting. The way he talks to me and the way he calls my name is so dearly. I don’t even know if he’s making it on purpose.

“Yes?” I said turning to look at him. Our makeup artists had left us for awhile to do something they didn’t even bother to tell us.

“Nothing. I’m just happy we’re doing this again.” SeungHo confessed. I felt myself blushed. As far as I can remember, he has an excellent career in U.S. I did my little research about him so that I could come prepared just in case. He’s quite famous in the modeling world and he did some indie film with some of the Korean directors in U.S. It makes my heart flutter hearing from him that he missed having good times with me when all the while he’s living the life in his new home.

“Me too.” I replied.

 

 

Director Han told us that what we will be filming for the day would be scene two. Scene one will be filmed at Incheon Airport where the scene would be me returning in Korea since in the last Baskin Robbins CF, I was the one who left the country.

 

….

[JunHyung’s POV]

I got in the set just in time. I had finished recording earlier than planned so I immediately went to the ice cream parlor where the filming will be taken. I know the place too well that I didn’t have to ask for directions. I parked my car near the location and walked to the set. It seems that I have co actors in this CF. Before I could even see what was happening already, the crew grabbed me, saying that I should get prepared. After they have done my makeup, I changed clothes. It was new to my image honestly. Instead of wearing the usual badass clothes that I wear as a Beast rapper, they made me wear something…adorkable. Oh you know. Poloshirt  with colorful bowtie and huge eyeglasses. Of course I dislike the idea of me being a nerd but the staff explained clearly to me that it was just for fashion and my character won’t have to be a geek/nerd at all. I’m still the aloof JunHyung of Beast.

 

When I got back in the set, the filming had also just started again.

“Action!” I heard Director Han shout through the megaphone.

I decided to watch and when I saw my ‘co-actors’ Ijust have to do a double take. WHAT?!!!

“What’s this?” I hissed to one of the staff beside me. I saw her cowered away from me but I held her with my gaze.

“Actually…” The staff stammered. “This is the continuation of the CF years ago. Director Han still wants the both of them to portray their character. ‘But to upgrade things’” She quoted, “They added you to be the third party since they decided to turn this CF as a romantic one.”

I swear I could see my knuckles getting white already. THIS IS SO BS!! EunJung?! Seriously?? With that chinky eyes SeungHo?? And what about me? Still the third party. Fcktard.

But as professional as I was, I have to act nonchalant about it. Most of the crew here were the old crew from before so they know about me as the shadow best friend. And once they learn that I’m making a fuss about my role, they would tease me endlessly that I’m still the shadow of my best friend. Nothing change. But at least they should consider that I’m a Beast member not just an extra.

I’m so hating this! EunJung and I will surely need to talk later. >:<

I tried to keep aloof as much as possible. I watched them act their roles. I’ll be honest, I’m jealous alright?

The girl staff awhile ago said that this scene we’re watching live (hate to see them together live) is scene two. The first scene was a scene in the airport which  they will probably be shooting tomorrow. So it seems that after the reunion in the airport, the character ‘chinky-eyed rival’ asked EunJung to eat ice cream like they usually do when they were young and so they got in this old ice cream parlor where they usually hang out.

I watched as they both sat at their usual place. SeungHo looked a bit nervous since his ‘bestfriend’ EunJung , looks like she had changed a lot. I admit she looks smoking hot. I could see some of the guys watching drool over her. If only I have laser beams planted on my eyes, maybe I would have already dug a hole on their eyes. I turned to EunJung again who was doing her part well. Her overall look was modern. y. With her makeup, she doesn’t look like Korean anymore. Maybe, Director Han want the viewers to feel that she really did live abroad.

EunJung just sat there. She sat elegantly while SeungHo fidgeted in his seat.

“Uhm… EunJung,” chinky-eyed rival recited his line using her real name.

“Yes?” She turned to him.

“Let’s eat?” He asked carefully.

She nodded seriously and took a spoonful of ice cream. Little by little, she started smiling. SeungHo smiled back. And soon, because of that ice cream, EunJung was back to the old EunJung. The bestfriend of SeungHo. Pfft.

“That’s the scene where we would enter some of their flashbacks together as young kids.” I heard Director Han explain to one of the staff and after that, he shouted “CUT!”

“Get your retouch done. We will film again after five minutes.” Director Han announced.

The staffs crowd the both of them to fix their clothes and retouch their makeups. I stood at the far end with my arms crossed over my chest. Why do I feel so left out and betrayed?

I caught the attention of EunJung. I could see clearly from where I stood that she was excusing herself from them. Soon, she was standing in front of me. I ignored her.

“JunHyung~~”

“You didn’t tell me.” I said still looking to who knows where.

“It was suppose to be a surprise.” She mumbled.

“I was surprised.” I told her. “You and SeungHo huh? Then I’m the third party.” I don’t know what guts I have to be so blunt about it. I just want her to know how I feel.

“JunHyung~~ forgive me. I wasn’t also expecting that you’ll be in this CF.”

I stayed silent. Why do I feel so betrayed?? Why???

“Nevermind.” I shrugged her off. “It’s not like I’m super duper affected by it.”

She gave me a look that she’s not believing me. Her eyes were such a tease. “You’re not affected? You’re not? You’re not?” I tried to ignore her by walking to the set but she had her arms embraced on mine. I saw chinky eyed rival look at us and when he saw me looking at him, he shifted his gaze. I smiled inwardly.

“Tell me you’re affected that I’m with ‘bestfriend’ SeungHo.” She pleaded while puffing her cheeks. Look at this girl. A while ago, while she’s acting, she looks so professional but now… I smiled.

“Fine. I’m super affected. You didn’t even bother telling about this. But never mind,” I looked at her. “I know I’m still your one and only.” I grinned.

“Eeew! That’s so cheesy!!!” She pretended to puke.

“I know.” I said leaving her behind.

“Wait for me!”

[EunJung’s POV]

My heart constricted when I saw JunHyung at the corner of the ice cream shop. That old feeling came rushing back at me. His face was the same face he used to give me years ago every time he would watch my filming. I hate seeing him like this. Seeing him at one corner all alone. Abruptly, I excused myself from the staffs who were retouching my makeup. I need to be beside him. Not because he’s my best friend but because he is more than my best friend. I feel like I should always be beside him.

I tried to make him feel better since the look he’s giving me was the look of betrayal. I did make him smile. I’m so proud of myself.

 

Director Han found out that JunHyung was early so he gave him his script. He memorized it quickly since our script was short. It fits just for a CF.

Director Han called us and we prepared for the filming again.

“Ready… action!”

SeungHo sat beside me. We had already finished eating our ice creams. He was talking endlessly saying he was happy to see me back in Korea. He was also relieved that I hadn’t change at all. Some of his talking were random. We both know that Director Han would be muting us by playing sweet back ground music. I imagine that sweet back ground music being turned into a pop one when JunHyung finally entered the scene. I mentally drooled over him. He added his personal style to what he was wearing awhile ago. He looks like an adorkable rebel now (in a very hot way). After his grand entrance with his ‘extra friends’ he went to our table. I tried not to smile. Dang! This was my dream since we were kids. To be able to work together. But I must not smile. Seeing him portraying his character well makes me laugh. He’s so far from jealous best friend.

SeungHo greeted him. They both acted like really close friends.

“She’s your best friend? Introduce me to her.” JunHyung acted but through his eyes, I know  that JunHyung was just restraining himself to outburst.

 

“Cut! JunHyung… don’t glare at SeunHo! He’s your best friend in this CF. Act more calmly.”

 

We did the scene for a few more times until JunHyung had finally perfect-ed it. I really want to melt awhile ago. Standing in the middle of two guys I admire the most takes a lot of will power to not melt and seeing JunHyung being jealous was so heart melting. How can he be like this???

 

We finished late in the evening since we have also filmed other parts for the CF. They would just cut it into parts for it to be a drama CF.

 

 

“Eun, let’s go.” JunHyung said as he grabbed my bag for me. It sounded nice that we will be going home. One roof. One room. I wonder if we will ever be together..

 

“Eun!” I turned around and saw SeungHo walking towards us. Ugh! I had totally forgotten about his invite awhile ago. I looked back at JunHyung. He was eyeing me like I did something against the law. He knew me to well to know that I made plans with SeungHo.

“JunHyung~~” I said.

“Forget it. I’m going home by myself.” He turned his back on me.

What to do? What to do??? SeungHo or JunHyung??

 

“JunHyung! Wait for me at home!” I shouted as he sped his car off.

I sighed. I’m sorry JunHyung. Maybe SeungHo is the only solution right now to be able to forget my feelings for you.

I looked back and saw SeungHo smiling at me. I hate it when my heart jumps for other guys beside JunHyung. How can this be even possible?

 

 

---

Yoo Seung Ho yeoreobun!!