Saturday with the inseparable best friends

Pabo in love

 

[Saturday with the inseparable best friends]

 

"Ugh…" EunJung grunted as she opened her eyes and stretched her arms out.

 

She felt a head on top of her stomach .'JunHyung...'

 

EunJung took chance of the moment and continuously smiles to herself whenever she would see the calm sleeping face of Yong JunHyung, the bad boy rapper of Beast.

 

She heard him grunt and she quickly hit his head in panic that she was caressing his head. "Y-ya! Wake up already!!"

 

JunHyung sleepily sat up and yawned. "Whoa!" He looked at the bed amazed that it was really a mess.

 

"Yeah yeah. Get mad at me at my messy sleeping habits..." She said preparing herself from his never ending nagging.

 

"I missed this."

 

"What?" She asked him not sure if she heard him right.

 

"I said I miss every time I would sleep here and wake up in a different position and I miss your messy bed. I miss how you toss and turn around again and again every time you sleep."

 

"Are they all complement...or an insult?"

 

"Both." He grinned.

 

"Ya!" She shouted at him and he ran to the bathroom, shutting the door on her face before she could  catch him.

 

EunJung tiptoed to JunHyung's things and when she was sure he was taking a bath, she got her laptop from his bag.

 

"Yes!" She mumbled happily as she read updates of her favorite fanfictions.

 

"Gosh! This is so sad. She should break up with the guy and return to her ex..." She was too carried away that she was talking to herself already.

 

"You are really an addict."

 

She turned around and saw JunHyung coming out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist and he was drying his hair with another towel.

 

"Wow JunHyung, you're really working out?" She asked him when she finally realized she was staring at him for too long.

 

"Yupyup." He nodded, "No more chubby JunHyung."

 

"But you're not cute anymore."

 

"Ah~" He leaned down at her and droplets of water from his hair wet her cheek, "So you thought I'm cute when we were younger because I'm chubby?"

 

She nodded looking away. "But not anymore."

 

"Yeah. Not anymore ‘cause I'm now hot."

 

"Ex...cuse me?!" She scoffed eyeing him.

 

"I'm just kidding. I don't want to be like those guys who got huge bodies but small heads."

 

EunJung laughed, "That was so funny!!"

 

"Huh? I'm not joking and…"

 

"And?"

 

"I said no laptop while I'm here." He made his way to her and grabbed it.

 

She pouted and gloomily went inside the bathroom.

 

- - - - - -

 

JunHyung was about to knock at the bathroom's door when finally it opened.

 

"Gosh! Finally. I thought the toilet already ate you and flushed you down."

 

"Am I that too long?" She asked him.

 

"You think an hour and a half is short?!"

 

He shouted at her to distract himself because she looked so smexy with her black bathrobe.

 

"JunHyung, do you know I can read your mind through your facial expression?"

 

"So you know that I'm thinking you're so smexy right now??"

 

He saw her cheeks turned red and he just knew he was thrown out of her room.

 

JunHyung chuckled, "She's still so cute."

 

- - - - - - -

 

"So what time will you be returning back?" EunJung's mom asked her.

 

"Maybe by dinner time." She answered fixing herself.

 

"Oh no."

 

The two ladies looked at him who was shaking his head.

 

"I will be borrowing her up to dinner time auntie...if you don't mind."

 

"Ofcourse! It's alright to me. As long as it's only the two of you."

 

"Eomma…" She rolled her eyes.

 

"Well, you shouldn't waste time. Get going now!" Her mom shooed them away..

 

- - - - - - -

 

"Jun Hyung I want to go to the mall, I need to do some research."

 

"Mall? Research for what?"

 

"You know...the new fashion trend."

 

"Oh...okay" Jun Hyung turned his car to the left and soon, they were at the mall.

 

They were not yet at the entrance when girls started to crowd and circled around JunHyung. They were not expecting this to happen since it’s still early in the morning and they were quite sure that fan girls won’t be that harsh but they were wrong.

 

"Kyaa!! It's my future boyfriend!!"

 

"JunHyung oppa~~"

 

"Saranghae oppa!!!"

 

"Can I have a kiss?!"

 

On the other hand, EunJung was thrown at the pavement and scratched her wrist as she supported her weight to not hit the floor hard.

 

She stood back up but got thrown away by another girl.

 

"Ya! Won't you even say sorry?!" EunJung shouted angrily at the girl.

 

"Why should I? It's your fault you're on my way." The ugly girl rolled her eyes at her and joined in with the crowd. Good thing some fan girls went up to her and helped her up.

 

"Eonnie are you alright?" They helped her dust of her dress shirt.

 

She nodded still in shock that JunHyung's fans are so wild that they do not care if they hurt each other.

 

"Eonnie, you are so pretty." The 3 youngsters stared at her intently.

"Y-you think so?"

They all nodded.

Eun cannot help but to be flattered. It made her feel better knowing that strangers think she’s pretty."Thank you!!" She bowed.

 

EunJung and the 3 youngster's looked at the crowd's direction and saw JunHyung having a hard time taking autographs at the same time taking pictures. They even saw the ugly girl a while ago kissed JunHyung on the cheeks.

 

"Eew."The chubby girl said

 

"I pity JunHyung oppa~" The small girl said while the other nodded.

 

"Your bias is JunHyung?" EunJung asked in shock.

 

The chubby girl nodded and the other two said their bias is Yeseob.

 

"You think he's good? You think many will fall for him?" Eun asked them staring at the building up crowd.

 

"Who wouldn't fall for a guy like him? He's so great."

They all nodded.

"Yeah...who wouldn't fall for a guy like him?" She mumbled.

 

"Should we still join in the crowd?" She heard the tall one asked.

 

"But there are so many eonnies there. I'm sure some are mean there."

 

EunJung saw them holding some BEAST merchandise.

 

"You always bring that with you?" She asked them amazed that they are all ready holding some merch.

 

"Ye eonnie. Hoping that we could get this signed by one of them."

 

"Give me those" EunJung reached for their things.

 

"Eonnie, don't tell me you'll go there?" They pointed at the crowd, as it is something you should be scared of.

 

"No. I'll find a way. I promise at the end of the day I'll give it back to you with BEAST's signature."

 

The three youngsters nodded still not believing that she could really do it.

 

"Eonnie, it's impossible. It's not like you're a friend..." The girl slowed down when she realized that maybe EunJung really is a friend of BEAST.

 

"OMO!! Eonnie!!! Thank you so much!!! We promise we won't tell anyone." The girls screamed.

 

 After giving their numbers to EunJung, the girls happily skipped their way in the mall leaving EunJung waiting for her best friend to finish but it seems like she will not be able to reach him since there are a lot of fan girls around and they can't be together because news might spread that he's dating.

 

After awhile she finally caught JunHyung's attention from afar.

 

"Eun…"

 

She read his lips say her name. She texted him and saw him reading her text message on his phone.

 

"JunHyung, I'll go first. I'll be at PoPo's. Meet me there when you are able to escape your wild fangirls. Kkkk~~ good luck. It's nearing noon. Get out there quickly so we can already bond together >:D"

 

After an hour of waiting, she saw JunHyung running and went up to her. She also heard loud screams of fangirls and the next thing she knew was JunHyung grabbing her and went inside a dressing room.

 

"What the hell??" She laughed at the new look of her "handsome" best friend. He looked like he had just gone through a war. His hair was disarrayed and lots of kiss mark was on his face. Moreover, he looked so wasted.

 

 

"You still got the guts to laugh at me?!"

 

"You really look…look...never mind."

 

When they were finally sure that there are no fangirls around, they both went out and decided that JunHyung should be disguised. Good thing EunJung picked a fashion house so it was easy for them to find a fashionable hoodie.

 

"I'm sorry sir," the girl at the counter said, "but you have to buy the other pair."

 

"Other pair?" They both asked and looked at the store. It was actually a couple house store and everything should be bought together with its pair.

 

- - - - - -

 

"This is so cool." JunHyung said amazed that they are wearing the same hoodie and even wearing a free couple gloves that they got as a promo. The other glove was huge and it fitted exactly for two hands so now they were holding hands.

 

"How's with the fangirls?" She asked him when they were eating at a Frozen yogurt store.

 

"I never knew they are so wild up-close. One even bit my ear. See?"

 

He leaned down and she looked at it with pity in her eyes.

 

While eating, JunHyung helped EunJung with her research.

 

"Look at that guy, his shades is cool isn't it?" EunJung asked pointing outside the FroYo store.

 

"His shades or his face?"

 

"Both." She grinned at him.

 

JunHyung's eyebrow twitched.

 

"That girl, her skirt is nice isn't it?"

 

"The skirt or her behind?" EunJung asked in return.

 

He hit her forehead, "I'm not like you."

 

"Aish!"

 

After an hour of sitting around, they watched a movie and left the movie house after three hours.

 

They were both laughing so hard good thing they were in their hoodies.

 

"Did-did you see how the mother hit her daughter when she saw her kissing a guy?!"

 

"YEAH! AHAHAHAH~~ it was priceless!!"

 

They were not talking about the movie that they saw instead they were talking about what happened inside the movie house. When JunHyung was still a trainee, one of their hobbies together is to go to the movies and won't watch at all instead make fun of the people inside it. Most of the time, those couple who are kissing in the middle of the horror movie.

 

When they were already in their sane minds, EunJung asked JunHyung to help her pick a new phone.

 

"Your phone is still okay why buy a new one?" JunHyung asked her flipping a color black phone.

 

"I dunno. Just want to buy a new one."

 

When she finally decided what to buy, they went to the counter and JunHyung took out his wallet, "Lemme pay it."

 

EunJung's eyes widened, "No way."

 

"Why not. You should be happy that I'm paying for it."

 

She stopped his hand when he was about to give his cash to the girl, "JunHyung, are you sure?"

 

"How many times have you asked me that already?"

 

"B-because you're paying a phone. And also I picked an expensive one."

 

"And so? What's wrong in buying something for you?"

 

"Okay okay. I'll let you pay but at least let me chose a cheaper one." she tried to grab him back to the phone selection.

 

"Okay but you head first."

 

"Okay." While EunJung was picking something else, JunHyung came in with two paper bag in his hand.

 

"Why did you buy it???" EunJung asked stomping her feet shy that JunHyung was the one who paid.

 

"Because I know when you like something, it's hard for you to let go, so here," he handed her the paperbag, "I know you really like it."

 

"Junhyung..."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Thank you!!!" She jumped on to him and hugged him very tight.

 

"Okay okay. Get off me now. You're too heavy."

 

"Oh sorry" she apologized. She saw that JunHyung was also holding a paper bag so she asked if he also bought one.

 

"Nope. The girl said it's a couple phone so I also have one. Now we have the same phone."

‘Kyaa!!! Wahahahah! Couple phone!! Kkkk~~~’ She thought biting her inner cheeks to hide her giddiness.

When they were about to go out of the store, the girl from the counter called them back and said that the shop has a free service of customizing phones. The two asked if what's with today that everything is about couple. Even the movie house had mistaken them for being a couple because of the hoodie they were wearing and they were even holding hands and they were given a discount. The girl at the counter said that the mall is celebrating ‘Couple day’.

 

"Oh..." Was all they managed to say.

 

When finally the customizing was done, they thanked the store and went to eat dinner.

 

"Okay..?" JunHyung stared at his new flip phone with gems shaped 'EunJung' on the flip.

 

"Mine has your name on it." EunJung said showing it to him.

 

"Wow. It's really for couples."

 

After eating, a waiter came to them and gave them a large glass of shake with two straws. Another couple thing...

 

They took lot of pictures using their new phones and JunHyung even updated on his twitter through wifi that he is spending his time with his best friend and bought a new phone, which after awhile received a lot of comments.

 

EunJung laughed as she read the comments of the BEAST boys in her phone.

 

"Ah..that's why we can't contact you; are you having fun?; next time join us hyung!!;"

 

And replies from other artists which made her giggle that some of her crushes are asking about her.

 

"Introduce us to your best friend; Is your best friend a she or a he?" and such..

 

"JunHyung" She said his name as they were heading back to her house, "Thanks. This day is so fun."

 

"Thank you to you also. Another fun memory with my best buddy."

 

"So," she looked out and realized they had reached her house, "I...should get going now." She said in a sad tone that they will end ways already. They will still see each other again on Friday.

 

"Are you free tomorrow?" He suddenly blurted out.

 

Eun quickly turned around, "Yeah. Why?"

 

"The boys said they are missing you. They said you should drop by and watch our dance practice."

 

"Sure! Ofcourse!"

 

- - - - -

 

When she was already in her room, she suddenly remembered about the things of the three fangirls that she promised that it would be signed before the day ends.

 

She quickly texted them and they said it was okay. They could get it next time.

 

As a compromise, she sent a MMS picture of JunHyung to them eating yogurt.

 

"Eonnie you look good together!!"

 

"OHEMGEE! You two should go out!"

 

"You're wearing the same hoodie? Cute!! KKK~~"

 

She read their replies and checked what picture she sent them.

 

"Shoot! Wrong picture!! AAAHH!!"

 

She had sent the selca of Junhyung and her inside the restaurant. She was wearing a blowfish face while he on the other hand pretended to be asleep on her shoulder.

 

She made the girls promise to never to show anyone that picture and they quickly said yes.

 

After her short heart attack, she texted JunHyung.

 

"Hey ugly best friend, you really made my day. Though at first I thought the day will be wasted because of the wild fangirls of yours, you still managed to escape them even you look wasted and tired. Thank you because I thought that our usual hobby watching the movies will never happen again, but you yourself made it possible. Thank you also because you paid all the expenses today. kkk~~ I'm so thankful to that. Hehe. Just kidding. I am so lucky you are my best friend. Sleep tight. Peace out *__*v"

 

After some seconds, her phone vibrated and she opened her phone excitedly.

 

"Thank you also because even though I look wasted and tired, you still made my day. Thank you also because I realized it will never be the same if you are not the one I am with when watching movies. Thank you also because you repaid all my money with happiness. I am so thankful I am your best friend. Dream of me when you sleep. Peace out *__*v"

 

She felt her heart jumped and she rolled on her bed left and right while giggling. She stared at her new phone with his name on it the whole night as she waits her sleep to overcome her.

 

~~~

subscribe subscribe subscribe comment comment comment!!!