HEARTBURN

Pabo in love

 

"Noona!!" Dongwoon hugged her as she went inside the dance studio with JunHyung.

 

"Hey it's been awhile!" Gikwang said and Yeseob, DooJoon and Hyeunseung surrounded her.

 

"Yeah. Been busy. So! can I see watch you practice now?"

 

"You are so lucky you will be the first one to see our new dance."

 

"Really?? I'm so excited!!" Eun clapped her hands excitedly and sat down beside the wall mirror and watched as the guys get into their positions.

 

Their new song 'SOOM' played and they danced so well. However, it was still a practice so every now and then, someone would make a mistake but that did not ruin anything.

 

During their break, JunHyung sat beside her.

 

"UGH!!"

 

She almost jumped off her seat, "What's wrong?"

 

"I can't get the steps of one part of the song."

 

"You? C'mon. You are so good. You can do it!!"

 

Junhyung felt a little light when she cheered him up. He remembered her always doing it for him every time he gets frustrated at something that he cannot get or understand.

 

----Flashback----

 

"Eun, I'm so nervous" The 15-year-old JunHyung squeezed her hands so tight.

 

"Why will you be nervous?"

 

"I still don't get the part near the chorus." He finally admitted after contemplating in his mind whether to say it or not since, it might ruin his dance crew’s moods.

 

He expected her to shout at him since they were nearing their dance number for the dance contest instead she just laughed which made him relax a bit.

 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could help you with that."

 

He did not tell her because he knew no matter what he do, he will not be as better as she will. Besides, it will be embarrassing to ask for a girl's help.

 

At the back stage, she made his dance crew dance their number and she quickly got the steps and taught him. With her own way of teaching, he quickly got it and gave her a kiss on the cheeks as a sign of gratitude. In addition, she was at the back of the auditorium dancing the whole dance so that whenever he forgot parts, he could copy her at the back. That was when he told himself that he must always dance well to not to disappoint her. All thanks to her, he became a man with full of fulfilled dreams in life.

 

-----End of flashback---

 

They had repeated the dance for countless times already but JunHyung still could not get some parts of the dance steps.

They had a break again and Gikwang came up to her.

 

"Eun, is this yours?" He held out a black flip phone with a 'EUNJUNG <3' on it.

 

She shook her head, "Its JunHyung's."

 

"Omo! You two are already together?!" Yeseob asked.

 

"I didn't expect this to be so fast." Hyeunseung said rubbing his chin as if he was thinking hard.

 

"Y-ya!" She stuttered. "Don’t jump into conclusions. It's just a couple phone so they placed our names on it and there he has my name on it, and mine has his name on it"

 

"Oh..." The boys said but the way they expressed it was like they were not believing her.

 

When she went out of the dance studio, she saw JunHyung on the other room practicing very hard.

 

He tripped over and that was when she went in.

 

"You want help?" She offered him.

 

"Sure?"

 

"Didn't you notice?"

 

"Notice what?"

 

"There are some tricks used in that part. You should support your body with your hands and that is when you turn around and..."

 

JunHyung doesn’t seem to understand what she's been babbling about so she decided to just show him instead.

 

"WHOA!!" She heard him say after she finished. "You memorized it all by just watching us?? Eun, I am really proud I have a best friend like you."

 

- - - - -

 

Therefore, the boys practiced again and finished it perfectly.

 

They all clapped in satisfaction.

 

"JunHyung, you got it already?"

 

"Eun helped me out"

 

"Eun, how did you teach him? We did all we can so he can get that part while you...you only thought him for a while. You're so great!!"

 

"Okay! Let's practice one more and we're off." Their choreographer cut of their conversation when he went in.

 

Suddenly, HyunSeung got an idea, "Eun practice with us."

 

"Boh?!"

 

Still, in the end she joined in with their dance and much to everyone's amazement, she did not even make a single mistake.

 

"I feel like I'm going to cry" Dongwoon said after they practiced. Everyone was speechless.

 

"Why? What did I do wrong?" Eun asked worriedly.

 

"We practiced day and night just to get the whole dance and you only watched us practice for ten times and you already got the whole dance!!!"

 

"YOU.ARE.AMAZING!!" Yeseob hugged her from behind.

 

"The BOMB!" DooJoon and Gikwang shouted jumping around.

 

As for JunHyung, he just stayed silent. He feels his heart jump up and down. He cannot understand the unexplainable feeling but he was sure it was some kind of explosion from his insides.

 

"JunHyung..Junhyung..?"

 

They tried calling him but his face was blank staring at EunJung.

 

The boys stared at her "What did you do to him?"

 

"Me? I didn't even talked to him!!"

 

They tried moving Eun around and he followed her with his gaze.

 

"O..kay. This is really creeping me out" GiKwang said aloud.

 

After awhile, he moved towards her and hugged her very tight.

 

He did not let her go until he realized what he is feeling. His eyes widened and quickly let go of her. He realized that everyone was staring at them both.

 

"JunHyung, are you...alright?" They all asked him.

 

He nodded slowly, "I... I guess heartburn."