DATE WITH ME

Pabo in love

 

 

a/n: hallu!! this is the continuation of the flashback in the prev. chapter :>>

~~~

 

Her brows furrowed as she came closer. The guy's back looks so familiar. And the way he sit was like... like...

 

The guy with ChiHoon turned around slowly and Eun's heart started to thump so hard. His jaw, his hair, his fashion...it was so familiar.

 

Her jaw dropped when she finally saw the guy with ChiHoon "YONG JUN HYUNG?!"

 

Her heart did some flip over and jumped so high that she thought her heart ran outside her.

 

"Hey best friend." JunHyung smirked.

 

EunJung clutched her chest. 'ChiHoon is much handsome than JunHyung...but my heart still reacted violently when I saw JunHyung...does that mean he has that great appeal? Darn it! When will I learn to move on!!

 

ChiHoon finally cracked the silence, "EunJung, you're so pretty"

 

Eun felt weird. She should be blushing right now...but why can't she feel any sparkle...any dreamy thoughts..?

 

"T-thank you oppa." She bowed.

 

JunHyung thumped his palm on the table that it made their ordered food clatter a little, "Ofcourse she's pretty." He said in gritted teeth.

 

'No no no!! Eun! It's not the right time for blushing!' She silently cursed. 'JunHyung just shut your bitter sweet mouth please!!'

 

"EunJung, are you alright? You are so red." ChiHoon said in a worried voice.

 

"I'm fine. I ate spicy food awhile ago..."

 

"Ah I see, that's why you're face is so red. You're so cute."

 

"Ehem… just so you know, I'm still here." JunHyung butted in.

 

Eun kicked his left foot under the table.

 

"Ow! What was that for?" JunHyung asked irritated.

 

Eun almost faint. 'He looks hotter when irritated-stop Eun!'

 

"Why do you have to go here??" Eun asked trying to sound mad that Jun Hyung just ruined her date.

 

"Why? I should be asking you that. Why did you keep this a secret from me?" JunHyung sounded like a betrayed boyfriend.

 

"Why should she tell you? Her love life is none of your business." ChiHoon said in a calm way like arguing with JunHyung was a normal thing for him.

 

"Ya! This is our problem. Don't in!" JunHyung said in a sharp voice.

 

"JunHyung! This is why I didn't tell you. You always get in the way." Eun said staring intently at JunHyung.

 

"Eun!! Of all the guys you could date why does it has to be him!!" He said pointing his index finger at ChiHoon who sat cooly drinking his juice. "He's so disgusting!"

 

She gasped and covered her best friend’s mouth. "Oppa, I'm so sorry. He just speak this way."

 

ChiHoon laughed, "Yes I'm used to it so it's alright. Nothing to take seriously."

 

Eun's brows furrowed and unconsciously let go of JunHyung, "Eun! He's my forever enemy!! She can't be your boyfriend!!"

 

"E-enemy?"

 

"Yeah. That chick magnet there is my enemy." JunHyung said.

 

"Why? Aren't you also a chick magnet?" ChiHoon crossed his arms over his chest.

 

"Why you!"

 

"Stop!" Eun shouted, "JunHyung, just go home."

 

JunHyung gave her a disbelief look but still he did not even move an inch "No way. I'll be your chaperone."

 

ChiHoon laughed.

 

"If ChiHoon oppa is your enemy, then why does it look like you're the bully here?"

 

"Me? Bully? C'mon Eun, he is just nice because he is dating you! My best friend. And don't call him oppa!! My ears hurt!!"

 

"Then JunHyung, let's be friends" ChiHoon smiled.

 

"Don't give me that look! So disgusting! I won't be friends with you just because you want to date Eun." JunHyung said in a fatherly manner.

 

"Fine Fine. If you're really mad at me that I'm more smart, more handsome and more nice than you it's okay. As long as you mind your own business." ChiHoon said to JunHyung who was looking at him in a disgusted manner.

 

"Oh I almost forgot!" ChiHoon stood up and handed a bouquet of red and white roses to Eun.

 

"Oh oppa you shouldn't have" Eun said trying to figure out what she's feeling. It's not a negative feeling but not also a very positive. She can't feel any chills. 'Why is that?' she asked herself. And upon remembering that she was sitting beside JunHyung who's giving ChiHoon deathly glares, it seemed like she just answered her own question, 'oh..Because I am effin in love with my best friend  and godammit that he's acting like a jealous boyfriend now. When will he realize that everything that he does, it affects me so much?'

 

 

The date finally finished. It turned out fine but with JunHyung to always in, it was expected that it would not be as nice as the other dates. ChiHoon was nice though. He was so understanding and his patience to JunHyung amazed Eun. Usually if JunHyung teases her, she'll get mad immediately but ChiHoon just calmly sit there and answer JunHyung with such politeness. Eun swore that if she did not like JunHyung ages ago, ChiHoon might have fished her heart out from her chest.

 

After the not-so-nice date, ChiHoon offered Eun a ride back home but JunHyung suddenly interrupted and said, "Ani. She has another date and you can't take her home."

 

ChiHoon's brow furrowed. "Is that so?" he looked a little disappointed and Eun sensed that easily so she gave JunHyung a glare.

 

"Tss. Oppa don’t believe in him.” She turned to her not-so-annoying best friend, “JunHyung what are you talking about? Date with whom?" Her brows furrowed.

 

JunHyung smirked, "Ofcourse date with me."

 

tbc.