Chapter oo7

Pistanthrophobia - the Fear of Trusting People

After eating breakfast with Jonghyun and his group of friends, Jonghyun himself, easing me into the situation carefully. After which we all decided to head back to our apartment. Once up in the hall and as we’re all about to enter Jonghyun’s apartment Kibum pulls me aside.

“He cares about you.” He whispers before letting me go to walk inside. A little shocked I take a seat next to Jonghyun on the couch.

“So how did our ever so charming Jongie get you to come around?” Minho asks smiling over at Jonghyun.

“No need to be so sarcastic.” Jonghyun pouts jokingly.

Looking over at Jonghyun he shrugs his shoulders. “We bumped into each other at the grocery store.”

“And?” Kibum asks me. “You guys just bonded over your shopping lists?”

Chuckling I nod my head. “Sort of, I don’t really know how to explain it.” I tell them feeling myself pull back a little.

“So how long have you lived here?” Taemin asks me.

Stalled for words I look over at Jonghyun, too much in too little time. “Oh for a few years.” I stutter out.

Jonghyun getting the message speaks up. “Well why don’t, we go out.”

“Where to?” Jinki asks looking over at Jonghyun.

Kibum glanced at me. “Taemin don’t you have homework you need to get done?”

“Yeah…” He grumbles standing up. “Come on Key Hyung, you said you’d help me with the English.” He mutters.

With Key and Taemin leaving Minho catching Kibum’s eyes getting the message. “Jinki hyung why don’t we all go to the mall?”

“Oh I can’t,” Jonghyun says simply. “Sunyoung promised to help me unpack.”

“BYE!” Jinki yells getting up and running out with Minho shaking his head.

“Bye, it was nice to meet you properly.” Minho says to me smiling.

Letting out a breath I look over at Jonghyun thankfully. “I could have just left.”

“Yeah, but I rather hang out with you for a little while anyways, and you saw Key eye us.” Jonghyun says standing up. “So will you help though?”

Nodding my head I follow him into his bedroom, where it’s actually the least put together room. “Where do you want me to start?” I ask him looking around.

“Um…With the boxes in the corners.” He says looking around. “Those shouldn’t be too bad.” He says more to himself than to me.

Opening a box I see its clothes, a lot of clothes. “Jeez.” I mutter. Looking around I see Jonghyun busily opening a box and putting things away. “Hey where do you want all your clothes?” I ask him.

“Oh…help me over here.” He says looking over his shoulder. Nodding my head I take a seat beside him on his bed. Looking in the box I see it’s filled with books. “Just put them in the bookcase.”

Nodding my head I take a stack of books and check to see if he has a system, nope. Putting them in I try my best to make it look appealing, pushing a lock of my hair back I hear Jonghyun take a seat beside me.

“Hey.” I mumble not looking at him, placing the books in not even reregistering what books they are.

“H-hey.” He stutters. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” I tell him smiling over at him.

Quickly looking away Jonghyun starts putting books in, frowning slightly I stand up to get another stack of books.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Looking at her putting the books in carefully I smile to myself, taking a seat beside her, just glancing she pushes some hair back. “Hey.”

“H-hey.” Cursing myself for that stutter. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” She smiles at me, smiles. Feeling my face heat up I look away from her, she’s nothing like Raina…She’s careful, thoughtful… Looking back over at her frowning I let out a sigh.

“You know I’m really glad I met you.”

Looking at me surprised she nods his head. “Me too.”


Comment and Subscribe!!