Chapter o17

Pistanthrophobia - the Fear of Trusting People

 

Answering the door in a simple pale blue dress, a gray cardigan, my gold necklace, my heart earrings adjusted prior and slipping on my white flats I smile at Jonghyun. Him in a black leather jacket, a black shirt and in jeans, all this while offering me his hand, blushing as he beams at me.

“You look beautiful Sunyoung.” Taking his hand Jonghyun and I leave locking my apartment.

Looking up and Jonghyun I smile at him. “You look handsome.” I mumble shyly.

Jonghyun chuckles looking over at me while pressing the button for the elevator. “I’ll be honest Key picked this out.”

Shaking my head I smile at him regardless. “Well Key knows how to dress you.” I compliment him, and of course Key. “Maybe you should let him pick your outfits more often.” I as we get on.

Jonghyun nudges me playfully. “Yah, I’m stylish.” He says laughing.

 

“You know it was difficult trying to plan a date for us?” Jonghyun says while we sit in a restaurant. Smirking at him I shake my head. “I know; you don’t need anything special.”

“Right, so this is a little out of my comfort zone.” I remind him gently, taking his hand I smile reassuringly. “But with you I’m fine anywhere.” That’s the thing about Jonghyun it really doesn’t matter where I am as long as I have him right there. Maybe given time I’ll be fine by myself.

“The next place will be better.” Jonghyun says excitedly, much like a child about to be given some candy. “Trust me.”

He says it casually but, in all reality it had more meaning to it than it would to other people, “I do.” I tell him seriously. I always will. “I trust you.”

This must have had more gravity than I realized because Jonghyun gets up, and leans his head against mine. “You have no idea how happy I am to hear that.” He mumbles rubbing his head affectionately. “I trust you.”

Blushing I hold his head still. “Yah, I’ve trusted you for a while now.” I lecture him playfully; Jonghyun of course takes this moment to put my hands in his own, taking a seat closer to me. “You know that right?”

Pulling my into his chest Jonghyun rests his chin on the top of my head. “Of course, but this is the first time you’ve really said it. It makes me really happy. Being around you makes me happy.”

Hugging Jonghyun I listen to his heartbeat, it a quicker pace than it was moments ago. “I’m happy around you. “ I mumble blissfully.

 

Jonghyun had been right, despite it being summer Jonghyun had managed to bring me to an ice rink. “I love ice skating.” I say gleefully. “I haven’t been in so long.” I mumble turning to Jonghyun.

Grinning he sits me down on a bench, putting on skates for me he smiles. “I thought you might.”

Kissing Jonghyun’s head I let out a content sigh. “How did you know?” I ask him standing up as he puts his own skates on.

“Miss Kim, I wanted to do something special for you. She told me that you love ice skating.” He says smoothly. “Come on I wanna see how good you are.”

Shaking my head I glide out on the ice, skating backwards, forward and eventually back to Jonghyun. “Thank you Jonghyun.” I say taking his hand, “This is amazing.”

Jonghyun simply pulls me to a stop, kissing my gently. Moving our lips in sync and parting them slightly Jonghyun deepens our first kiss.“I’m glad you’re happy Sunyoung.” Moving us forward Jonghyun and I skate, him holding on to me carefully as we glide around the rink gracefully both completely happy.

 

Having a support system like Jonghyun and the others is enough to put me at ease, enough to help forget the memories that have been giving me nightmares. Recently though with Jonghyun my nightmares have lessen to a normal degree. Everything that’s changed has seemed to happen without me even realizing it, without me even caring. I’m glad to have Jonghyun in my life, to have Key, Minho, Taemin and Onew there for me. 

 


 

And so ends the story. XD

Thank-you all for commenting, subscribing and reading this. I'm really glad you all decided to take your time to read this. ^^

Comment and Subscribe!!