Chapter o11

Pistanthrophobia - the Fear of Trusting People

 

Waking up to Jonghyun laying on the opposite end of my bed I stare at him, fighting the urge to his face or mess with his hair, knowing that he stayed with me because I asked him to makes me happy, although I’m not sure where our relationship is going with this…If you could even call it a relationship.

‘Why did you try so hard? Is it really because I look like her, do I look so much like her that you want me to be her?’ I ponder silently to him.

Watching him stir I hop out of bed, walking around I close myself into the bathroom. “Stupid.” I mutter as I brush my teeth, then my hair and wash my face, glaring at my reflection I see my face, the face I’ve known my entire life that I apparently share with his deceased ex-girlfriend that he’s not over, but that doesn’t matter right?

Stepping out I see him smiling, cheekily staring at me. “Mind if I use your bathroom?”

“Sure,” I say chuckling. “Need anything?”

“Toothbrush?”

“There’s an extra in the medicine cabinet.” I tell him pointing to the mirror on the side. “Go for it.” I tell him hopping back into my bed.

“Thanks.” He says kissing my cheek getting up. “See you in a bit?”

“Yeah, yeah, hurry up so we can go get breakfast.”

Nodding his head I watch until he closes the door behind him, racing to my closet I get dressed pulling on a pair of skinny jeans and a plain white shirt, pulling on a jacket and a socks out I head into the living room as I hear a knock at the door.

“Hello?” I say opening the door to Taemin and Minho.

“Hi Sunyoung.” Taemin says smiling. “We were looking for Jonghyun.”

“I’m busy!” Jonghyun calls stepping out from behind me. “Sorry.”

“Hyung that’s not fair.” Taemin pouts.

“Aniyo, we were just about to go out, you guys should come.” I say smiling. “Hurry up and get dressed.” I say turning to Jonghyun.

“Yah…” He whines as I push him out towards his apartment. “Fine.”

Smiling at him I wave him on. “Breakfast?” I ask them smiling.

“Noona has Jonghyun trained!” Minho says chuckling. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I can’t keep him all to myself can I?” I ask them relaxing a little bit.

“Aw, more like he’s trying to keep you all to himself.” Taemin jokes. “Key and Onew are waiting down in the lobby.”

“Well…I’ll go tell him to hurry.” I tell them edging towards his apartment.

“Alright, we’ll wait down stairs, hurry ok?” Minho says pulling Taemin back with him. “See you down stairs?”

“Yeah, we will.” Taemin adds following.

Nodding my head I turn down the hall, knocking on the door it pushes open. “Jonghyun?”

“Sunyoung?” He calls back from his room. “Something happen?”

“Aniyo, they’re just going to wait down stairs with Onew and Key!” I mumble waiting by the door. “They say hurry.”

“Well come on let’s go then.” Jonghyun says grabbing my hand as he pulls me through the hall down to the elevator all the while; I’m smiling enjoying the time I get to be with him. Because for all I know one day I may not get to be with him like this or as much time as I have spent with him the past few days…


 

Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently.  I'll try to update again,

Comment and Subscribe!!