Chapter o13

Pistanthrophobia - the Fear of Trusting People

 

Sunyoung’s POV

 

Hiking my bag a little higher onto my shoulder, smiling happily as I walk into class, taking my seat near the door, like always; hearing the chatter and seeing all my classmates after spending time with Jonghyun and his friends is sort of like seeing everything in a new light, the people in my class aren’t scary, in fact their talking is somewhat relaxing, their presence is welcomed…almost, almost.

Leaving class I walk happily to the bus stop, waiting; “Sunyoung?” I hear someone call, turning to see who called my name I see Minho.

“Hello.”

Smiling at me he sits down. “I thought it was you, but you go here too?” He asks motioning to the school. “I haven’t seen you around before.”

Giggling I nod my head. “I sort of tend to keep to myself; I’m not exactly the social butterfly type.”

“So, you and Jonghyun seem pretty close.” He says smirking. “Closer than what two people are like when they first meet.”

Blushing while looking away I smile to myself. “He’s…definitely someone close to me.”

“That’s really good to hear…” Minho sys, turning to face him I find him studying me. “You’re really good for him, you know that?”

Shaking my head I look up at the sky. “In all reality the one that’s really good for someone is Jonghyun. He’s changed me…” I whisper happily.

Minho’s face distorts into confusion before he speaks again. “You say that, but in the few days that you’ve known Jonghyun you’ve changed him. He’s happier.”

Quietly we both glance at each other, smiling I let out a content sigh. “Really, I’m glad he stalked me around, turns out it’s just what I needed.”

Minho chuckles lightly. “Were you alone before?”

Nodding my head I look up away from him and his gaze. “I didn’t need people; I didn’t crave to be around them, to hear them, talk or anything. I was completely comfortable in my world by myself, but then Jonghyun wedged himself in, and brought all of you with him…these past few days have been the best.” I tell say following a butterfly fluttering in the air with my eyes.

“Well Jonghyun definitely does wedge.”

“In a good way…” I mumble looking back at Minho. “In a really good way.”

“Speaking of the others here comes Taemin.” Minho says waving Taemin over to us. “Yah, don’t you check when crossing the streets?!” He scolds Taemin.

“Hello Noona.” Taemin says happily ignoring Minho. “What brings you over here?”

“School.” I tell him simply pointing to the university.

Taemin chuckles. “You attend such a prestigious school, you’re cute and you’re smart, how did hyung ever get so lucky?”

Smiling at him I shrug my shoulders. “A lot of luck I suppose.”

When the bus arrives the three of us all get on. “We’re heading to see Hyung now.”

“Ah. You all always seem to be on your way to see him.” I comment looking out the window.

“Deh, we spend a lot of time together.”

“Even though you’re so young Taemin?” I ask him absently.

“Noona!” He whines grabbing my arm, flinching I turn to look at him, surprised by his cute pout. “I’m not that much younger.”

Giggling I nod my head. “I g-g-g-guess.” I stutter pulling my arm away.

Obviously proud of this Taemin smiles over at Minho, who watched the whole thing I assume. “You ok Sunyoung?” Minho asks concernedly as I shy away from the other people on the bus.

Nodding my head I take a deep breath trying to remember I’m on my way to forgetting all the horrible things that have happened in my life, and that I’m starting the next part of my life finally, I can step forward and be happy with people, trusting them in friendship.

 


 

 

Sorry for the long delay, I've ment to update, but so much has been going on. @W@

Comment and Subscribe!!