Chapter oo6

Pistanthrophobia - the Fear of Trusting People

Waking up in the morning to Jonghyun surprised me. With me screaming wakes him up causing him to fall off my bed.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” He yells looking a little frazzled. “Why’d you scream?!”

“Sorry, you just scared me.” I tell him standing up. “I couldn’t help it.”

“That sounded like you were getting killed.” He grumbles picking himself off the floor. “Jeez.”

“Oh get over it.” I tell him rolling my eyes.

Hearing a knock at my door I leave him there stretching and whining to answer it. Looking through the peep hole I see his friends. “Hello.” I tell them opening the door.

“Hey, we were wondering if you’d seen Jonghyun, we tried calling but he didn’t answer.” Key says worriedly.

“Oh he’s in my room.” I tell them, regretting it soon as I said it. “He’s here.” I tell them rephrasing it quickly.

“Who’s at the door?” Jonghyun asks coming down the hall, “Why’s your face all red?”

Glaring at him I answer. “Your friends are here looking.”

Nodding his head he gives me a funny look as I head back to my room to change, shutting the door and locking it I pick out a black tee shirt, and jeans pulling on a pair of socks I leave the room to bump into Key.

“I was looking for the bathroom.” He says stepping back a little.

Nodding my head I tell him. “Right here.” I tell him showing him through my room connecting to my bathroom.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” I tell him as I pick up my laundry setting it in the hamper by the door.

Coming out a few minutes later Key smiles at me. “Want some help?”

Frozen Jonghyun comes in. “We’ll help you straighten up.”

Nodding my head Key and Jonghyun help me make my bed before walking out to the living room where Minho, Onew and Taemin are waiting.

“What’s going on?” I ask Jonghyun as I look at the three boys on my couch.

He pats my head. “We’re going for breakfast.” He tells me leaving for little. “I’m just going to go change.”

“But.” I call after him but he’s shut the door leaving me with four strangers. “Jackass.” I mutter glaring at the door.

“We don’t mean to intrude.” Key says turning to him I smile a little.

“It’s fine. He’s just…” Glaring at the door again I finish my sentence. “Idiotic.”

“We know.” Taemin pipes up.

Giggling a little I tell them. “I’m just going to finish getting ready.”

“Alright.” They all say as I run to the bathroom.

Trying to concentrate on brushing my teeth and then my hair I slide to the floor trying to figure out what’s going on, trying to assure myself that everything is ok.

A knock comes. “You ok Sunyoung?” Jonghyun calls. “Can I come in?”

Slowly the door opens and he helps me up. “I’m sorry.” He whispers hugging me. “Come on they’re waiting.”

“Can’t I stay?” I whisper finally finding my voice.

“No, you’ll like them. I promise I won’t leave you again.”

Nodding my head Jonghyun takes my hand and leads me out into the city with his friends.

 

Taking our seats me against the window and Jonghyun next to me, then Key, on the other side Taemin sits across from me, then Onew and finally Minho.

“So what were you two up to last night?” Onew asks sipping his water. “OW?”

“We were just taking when I guess we both fell asleep.” Jonghyun explains to them.

“Noona are you alright?” Taemin asks me. “You look a little pale.”

“I’m fine.” I whisper giving him a smile. “Just…”

“Do you want some air?” Jonghyun asks me when I fail to finish my sentence.

Nodding my head Key and Jonghyun both scoot out and Jonghyun follows me outside.

“Small steps.”

“How is this a small step?” I ask him looking around.

“It is a step, but it’s just breakfast.” Jonghyun says. “We can go if you want.”

“No, I’ll be fine.” I whisper looking at him after a few moments. “You’re right, they’re not too bad.”

Smiling Jonghyun and I walk back in and take our seats just in time to order.

“So you two seem attached at the hip.” Minho comments after the waitress leaves.

Jonghyun shrugs his shoulders. “We’re friends.”

“A couple days ago you couldn’t get her to say hello.” Key jokes.

He shrugs his shoulders again. “We ARE friends.” Jonghyun repeats.

Taemin looks at me and smiles. “Noona you and Jonghyun are friends then does that mean you’ll hang out with us?”

Staring at him I take a quick glance at Jonghyun who nudges me. “Umm, yeah I’ll try.”

He grins happily. “So Hyung can’t hog you.”

Laughing I nod my head. “He can certainly try.”

“I will.” He whispers to me.


Their first interaction with other people (:

Comment and Subscribe!!