Chapter o10

Pistanthrophobia - the Fear of Trusting People

 

Sunyoung’s POV

Staring at my text book, the math problem I’ve been trying to figure out for the last three hours since I told Jonghyun on the bus about. “GAH!” I yell throwing my notebook across the room. “Stupid.”

Getting up I decide I might as well change, obviously I won’t be figuring the problem out anytime soon, pulling on a pair of sweat pants and pulling on a random shirt. Passing by my notebook I glare at it, “Damn problem.”

In the kitchen I look through my refrigerator, not finding anything I close the door, glancing at the time I mutter, grabbing my phone I walk out into the hall and walk over to Jonghyun’s apartment, knocking on the door I tap my fingers against my phone. “Hey Sunyoung.” Key says opening the door.

“Hi Key.” I say finding my voice suddenly gone. “Is Jonghyun here?”

“YAH! Who’s at the door?” I hear him shout, Key and I both chuckle.

“Sunyoung.” He says moving so I see Jonghyun lying on the couch lazily. “Get off your .”

Shocked he rolls over to look at me, but somewhere in the process he falls off the couch. “Omo.” He mutters getting up. “What’s up?”

Giggling I smile at him. “I gave up on my homework; I was going to go get something to eat.”

Shooting up he smiles. “Chinese, Key knows the best place to get some.” He says excitedly.

“Anything sounds good right now.” I tell them smiling, Key miles happily.

“Ah, I ate already, but Jonghyun knows the place.” Key says getting his shoes on. “They do takeout too.”

“Oh, you sure?” I ask Key concernedly.

Nodding his head He walks past me patting my shoulder. “They’re food is the best; we’ll hang out later, bye guys.” He says jogging down the hall.

“Do you want to eat there on here?” He asks me fiddling with his hair, somehow him his lips nervously and messing with his hair made me nervous, not in the way I am around other people, but Jonghyun was making me nervous.

“Take out sounds really good actually.” I tell him shrugging my shoulders. “I’m not exactly dressed.”

Jonghyun nods his head. “Do you want to eat at your place? You can finish your homework.” He teases me.

Scowling I remember the math problem that I’m working on. “I rather just relax.” I tell him edging closer to my apartment. “Come on.” I whine as he slowly makes his way towards the door. “Come on I’m hungry.”

Laughing Jonghyun slips into his room. “I’m gonna change!” He yells. “Wait for me?”

Rolling my eyes I sit in the door way. “Only because it’s you!” I yell back rolling my head around trying to loosen up the muscles.

A few minutes later Jonghyun comes out in sweats and a hoodie. “Couldn’t wait?”

“Obviously.” I tell him throwing my arms up. “Help?”

Chuckling he pulls me up, but with the lack of space I’m thrown right into his chest. Dazed I pull away from him. “Thanks.” I mutter blushing.

“I’ll call them.” He mumbles back, “Sunyoung, what do you want?”

“Anything, at this point I’d eat anything.” I tell him opening my door, letting him in first.

After a few minutes Jonghyun hangs up. “It’ll be here soon…Is that your notebook?” He asks looking at the place where I left my notebook, some papers strewn across the floor to where the notebook lays against the wall.

“Deh.” I tell him staring at it as well. “It wasn’t being helpful.” I explain to him lamely.

“I can tell, when you said you gave up I didn’t realize you threw it.” He jokes happily. “So…”

“It was math.” I tell him glaring at the notebook. “Stupid problem.” I mutter throwing my pencil at it as well.

“You got some arm there.” He says going over, picking up the papers, and placing the notebook and pencil on the table, moving my book away from me he smiles. “Tired?”

Nodding my head I lean on Jonghyun. “Thank-you.” I mutter yawning.

“Don’t fall asleep on me.” He whispers poking me.

Nodding my head I just rest there, both of us just quietly sitting on the couch. “I think the food is here.” He says when a knock comes to my door.

Hopping up I grab my wallet. “On me.” I tell him running to the door to answer it, Jonghyun though won’t accept this.

“Aniyo, me.”

“Aniyo!” I whine as I twist the knob. “Half?”

Approvingly Jonghyun lets me go; opening the door I smile at the delivery guy. “How much?” I ask him taking the bags. Setting them down on the table I turn around seeing Jonghyun paying the guy, the whole bill. “That’s dirty.” I whine to him punching him lightly. “I wanted to pay too!”

“Aniyo, you’re supposed be studying.” He says taking a seat. “Anyways I doubt this will be the last time we eat together.”

Pouting I sit next to him. “What you get?”

Chuckling he pulls open a box, “Chicken, noodles, the normal stuff.” He says absently. “Hungry?”

“Of course I am.” I tell him taking the chopsticks and box he hands me. “Thank-you, anyways does Key always take off like that?”

“No, he’s just respecting that you’re not used to being around people, he’s intuitive like that.” He says eating some noodles.

“Ah, he understands that?”

“Deh.”

“Jonghyun?”

“Hmmh Sunyoung?” He mumbles patting my head.

“Do you mind carrying me to bed?” I ask curling up next to him, letting out a yawn. “Please?’

Chuckling he picks me up. “I spoil you.”

“That’s the way it should be I mumble wrapping my arms around his neck. “Besides I spoil you.”

“How?”

“I started talking to you, I trust you, I eat with you, I took you to meet Miss Kim, and I’ve spent more time with you than I have with anyone else.”

“I see, well I guess we’ll have to keep spoiling each other.” He says laying me down gently, taking a seat he adjusts my pillows.

“Are you going to go?” I ask him quietly holding his hand; we seem to be holding hands more and more.

“If you want me to.” He whispers moving my hair with his free hand, gently squeezing my hand with the other.

“Stay…” I mutter falling asleep.

 


 

 

Sorry for the delay, I just started school so I haven't had much time to write!! Please enjoy this update though!!!

Comment and Subscribe!!