Class time

Angels vs. Demons

-Soomi's POV- 

I stared at my unnie who just started to space off. I waved my hands in front of her. 

"Yoonmi unnie, you okay there?" She looked at me and smiled. 

"Ne~ I'm okay."

"Do you like one of them?" I asked, knowing that she would probably kill me for asking that. 

"Ani. I-It's just that someone was staring into me."

"Eww... maybe someone is using their "x-ray vision" and looking at your ness," I joked as I made a shivering movement. Her golden eyes stared back at me with anger. I looked at her and ran behind Jinae. "DON'T HURT ME! I didn't mean to say it like that."

"Fine," she sighed. "Arraseo, ppalli. We need to head to class now." Jinae went with Yoonmi as we separated. It was my first day here in college and I was already scared of the other people. I felt my spine tingle as I quickly dodge this liquid substance that burned a hole through the ground. I turned around and saw it was one of the security, trying to aim at a large bug. He quickly bowed and apologized. I continued to walk and my first class was a class called, "Strengths." I looked carefully and headed into the room. The class was made out of guys that had a bigger built than I did. They all looked at me and whistled. I quickly sat down on one of the chairs in front. I fondled with my fingers and sensed a coupled of big guys walking towards me. 

"Well well well~ Look what we have here," said one of them. "An Angel." I looked away and stared off. 

"What's wrong? Don't like guys like us?" said the other. He tried to grab my arm and I backed off. "So this is how it is? Playing hard to get huh?" His arms started to get tighter and he picked up the chairs and then, he froze. 

"I wouldn't used my powers in here if you want to die early." I looked and saw that it was one of those Demon guys. Jongup and Zelo. 

"You punk!" yelled the other. "Don't you interrupt, you Demon!"

"You shouldn't be calling your higher class like that, you sidekick," Zelo chuckled. 

"I AIN'T NO SIDEKICK!" He ran forward and Zelo dodged and chuckled again. The guy turned around in shock and began to throw chairs here and there. I covered myself by using my earth manipulation and using the ground deep down, using it as a shield. 

"An earth manipulator?! y!" yelled the guy. He was caught off guard and Zelo sped and appear in front of him. 

"DOWN BOY," Jongup yelled as his placed his hand on the guy's shoulder and pushed him down, hard. I pushed back the earth that I was using and placed it nice and neatly back on the ground. 

"Consider yourself lucky Angel," Zelo growled. He and Jongup sat at the way back of the class as the guy tries to get up. I sat back down and smoothed out my dress. I waited for our teacher to come in, but instead a security comes in and informs us that our teacher is out for the day. He looks at the boy who is still stuck on the ground and was lifted. The security walks out with the boy and then, the boy's body falls lifeless onto the hard cold floor. He's dead. Then, Zelo and Jongup sits around me. 

"Seems like your unnies left you here. How sad," Zelo chuckled. Jongup stayed quiet and just didn't want to stop staring at me. 

 

-Jinae's POV-

Yoonmi and I headed to our first class, "Physical powers and Psychics." When we entered, there we some people who bend metal with their minds, send weapons flying, etc. The teacher came in with a bright smile on her face. 

"Welcome back to class! I hope you all had a fun yet busy break," she smiled as her pale gray eyes twinkled. Her name is Ms.Yang, 25 and young. All the boys swoon at her. "Okay! Since we have new students this semester, we shall greet them with our best smiles! No, we do not kill nor eat them," she says as she looks around the class and ending with a giggle. "I see we are all equal with boys and girls, I want you all to partner up with the opposite gender, gear up, and lets all head down to the training arena. I looked around and saw a couple of guys and girls choosing their partners. Someone grabbed my hand and I looked up. 

"Nice to meet you again." It was a Demon, Youngjae. "You're my partner." I turned around and saw Yoonmi get picked by a Demon, Daehyun. We headed inside the our locker rooms and suit up to our training clothes. Girls wore black tight short shorts, black long sleeved shirt with a chest plate, along with black long boots with metal plating as well. The guys wore the same, but black skinny pants and black combat boots. The girls tied up their hair as we headed down to the arena.

"Rules are still the same. Physical contact is allowed. This is why this is called Physical powers and Psychics class! You all have weapons inside your pockets, so feel free to use. We have healers on stand by, but if you are a healer, good," said Ms.Yang. Everyone spaced out farther away from each other. A force field is cast around the arena, so no one escapes the campus. Youngjae and I remain at the center of the field while everyone else is either fighting up in the air or in different spots. 

"Annnnd...," Ms.Yang starts. "GO!" She teleports up on a pole and watches from up above. I was scared because we didn't do this last semester. Yoonmi and I were always partners and now that I'm up against a Demon. 

"Healer and an Illusionist...this will get interesting," Youngjae smirks as his red eyes gleam. He runs and holds out one of those black medal assassins daggers. I bend back and kicked up, sending his weapon in the air. I wonder how unnie's doing. I thought. 

 

-Yoonmi's POV- 

Daehyun lunges forward with his dagger, but I picked up his body with my telekinesis and send him flying. His body flew across the stadium, but landed safely on the wall. He shakes his head and stares straight at me. He smirks and starts using his sonic voice. Ms.Yang had her soundproof earmuffs on and I dropped down on my knees, trying to block his high pitch screams. I slowly lifted my head and used my eyes to send a boulder flying towards him. He gets knocked off and falls down on the medal floor, causing him to end his scream. I walked over to his body slowly and I waved my hand up in the air, carrying up his body and send him flying up and landing back down hard. 

"You punk." I turned around and saw Youngjae, who waved his hand, sending electric waves at my direction. I deflected his waves and sent it back to him. He dodges it. 

"Don't interrupt my fight," I say as I send him flying as well. I turned back and saw Daehyun right in front of me and stabs me right in the abdomen. I fall down and removed the dagger. Jinae runs towards me and she gets blocked by Daehyun. The color of her eyes began to take over her eyes, making her all eyeball bright blue. She stands straight, her hair flowing from the aura that she sends, and the whole arena is covered by a dark illusion. Daehyun starts to feel his body twisting, blood coming out his eyes, and his arms slowly being eaten away. Then, a bright light appears in back of Jinae, her eyes turned back to its normal blue eyes, and she falls down. Her back covered in blood as I looked at Youngjae, who casted another of his electric waves. Daehyun drops down next to Jinae as he is in fear and finds out that his body is stinging. 

"Ji-Jinae," I called out her name as I inch closer to her. She stretches out her hand, signaling me that she's about to heal. I touch her hand and a green aura starts to cover us. I feel my wound closing up and I am able to stand up. I pick her up and restarted. 

"Once more," I say as we stood back to back.

 

--After school---Soomi's POV--

We hopped back into Jinae's car. The only problem is, Jinae wasn't here. Yoonmi and I waited for her as we came out of her car. We then see the Demons walking towards us. 

"Where's Jinae?!" Yoonmi's voice boomed as she shoves me in the car. 

"Lets make is short and sweet," Yongguk booms back with his deep voice. Himchan walks out from behind Yongguk and Jinae is controlled by these bright red strings that are attached deep within her body. "Keep her out of our territory." Himchan releases Jinae and she falls on her knees. They walk out and Yoonmi picks up Jinae. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT "OUR TERRITORY"?!?!" Yoonmi yells. I looked at Jinae's clothes and some parts were ripped.

"Unnie, what happened?" I asked.  

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello jello~ I hope you all are enjoying it so far~ I will be updating my other story, Childhood Lovers, but not at the moment. I sorta have writer's block on that. BUT! Don't worry, I am still active on it ^ u ^

Ooooohh~ What did I-- I mean Jinae do?!?! xD Anyways~~

 

To: fishesfiey

I'm glad that you like it so far!! Keke~ I love you too~ Q u Q 

 

To: lovelyyannameii

Keke~ I try to make my stories interesting ^^ I'm glad that you are enjoying it so far~ I killed you O u O I shall kill you again, in a more lovely way~ 

Love you too ;)

 

ASDFGHJKNBFTDSYUOIOJKLGVFRDEWQWERTY  I died * q *

 

Before I die again by Youngjae: Comment, Vote, Subscribe, and lets all ride skateboards!