Trust

Angels vs. Demons

-Jinae's POV-

 

"I want to help." It was her, the one who can cast force fields. 

"Zinger? What are you doing here?" Daehyun asks.

"I want to help you guys."

"Why would you want to help us?" Yoonmi asks. 

"Well, for starters, they are planning on how to kill her first," Zinger says as she points to me. "I can tell you how to get rid of them."

"Why should we trust you? Yoonmi asks, wanting to kill her on the spot. "Jinae, you better not consider this... Jinae?"

"Let her inside, it's going to rain." Zinger flew in safely and her wings disappeared. "Tell me why you want to help me?" I asked. 

"Because, Hyosung unnie killed my parents and I want to take on revenge."

"Why didn't you kill her eariler?" Soomi asks.

"She's too strong for me. She has the power to manipulate plants and also the power to turn into a wolf."

"So, like a werewolf?" Soomi adds. 

"Aniyo. She can turn into one of the most meanest animals out there in our kind. Hyosung turns into a big black wolf with piercing red eyes. I can only create force fields and fly with the wings I have. I'm useless."

"What are you here anyways?" Yoonmi butted in. 

"I want to help you guys. I really do. I hate being the sidekick or the useless one in that group," Zinger pointed out. "If you were in my shoes, you should feel the pain I went through after what happened yesterday." Zinger stood up and her wings came out. She pointed to one part. "See here, Hyosung attacked this part with her rose vines."

"Okay, tell us why you trapped us in that force field of yours and flew there and watched us get beat up to the pulp," Yoonmi recalled. 

"I was being ordered around by my unnie. If I don't do what she says, our boss will kill me," Zinger said as Daehyun offered her some bandages for her wings. 

"Don't tell me you are actually thinking of taking her in too," Yoonmi asks me. 

"What can I do? I need all the help I can get," I replied, trying not to move. "Besides, if she does betray us, she well get shocked to death." I slowly moved towards my drawer next to my bed and carefully pulled out several black collars. "I was given this by my father and he told me that if I were to trust a Demon, I must put this on them." I motioned Daehyun, Jongup, Youngjae, and Zinger to me. I buckled each and every collar around their neck. "I know I trust some of you guys, but not fully. These collars are charmed and you cannot take it off without me."

Soomi watches Jongup as he scratches his collar. "This thing is itchy."

"Mianhae. These are old, but they do look brand new," I explained. "Oh, since you guys are going back to your bases, I have a device that tells me that you've betrayed me."

"Which is this right?" Daehyun replied, pointing to his itchy collar. I nodded. 

"Now, you guys must go. Knowing that this is the time you guys have to head back to headquarters. You know, attack innocent Angels roaming the streets," I said as I looked out the window. "Please, I need all the help I can get. Now go." I watched them vanished in thin air as they headed off.

"I never knew they could do that," Soomi replies. 

"All Demons can. Not us," I answered back. 

 

-Zinger's POV-

My wing still hurts from what Hyosung unnie did to me. The collar that Jinae gave me itches like hell, but I managed to get over it. I finally arrived to base and outside, waited a very furious and impatient unnie. 

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" Hyosung yelled as thorns protruded through the ground, attacking my feet. I feel down on the ground as my feet were bleeding. "I told you to get me supplies for Jinae and I don't see that engine and swords I needed. WHERE IS IT?!"

"Unnie, calm down," Sunhwa interrupted. "There should be a perfectly good explanation behind this." Her eyes wandered to my neck as he tilted her head to one side. "I see you have a very dingy collar. Where on earth have you find this disgusting collar?"

"I found it on the way here."

"YOU FOUND THAT, BUT YOU DIDN'T GET ME MY SUPPLIES?!?!" Hyosung yelled. Her rage went on as she sent her vines at me, tightening the grip around my body, taking the life out of me. 

"YAH! That is enough!" It was Mr. Choi. "Girls calm down. Hyosung, we already have your supplies, I sent Jieun to get it for you. Now, go treat Zinger to the medics. You went to far Hyosung. The more you attack your members, you are sending yourself in danger. Go." Hyosung nodded to his orders and carried me to the medics. 

"I know where you went Zinger, don't let me catch you going there ever again." She places me on the bed and reached for the collar. She held onto it and it burned her hand. "WHAT THE... WHAT IS THAT?!"

"I don't know. It looked nice, so I decided to wear that."

"Don't lie to me Zinger, I know what that collar is and I know only one person who owns that. Don't think you can get away like this Zinger. I know what you are up to."

 

-Youngjae's POV-

"Hyung, do you think Guk hyung is going to find out that we went to noona's house?" Jongup asks Daehyun. 

"There is no way he'll know. Remember, we always wear scarves, he won't find out." I looked around and we were already at the entrance of the hideout. We entered in one by one and before we knew it, a chair was thrown right at us. We quickly dodged it and we saw a very angry leader. 

"GET OUT! GET OUT YOU BUNCH OF TRAITORS!" We quickly ran out as fast as we can, but eventually Himchan took a hold of us. We were caught in his puppetry and had no energy to move. We each received a well punch in the gut as well to the face. I looked over to Daehyun and Jongup and they looked pretty bad. 

"You bunch of pathetic Demons. You were never Demons to begin with," Yongguk cursed out. "Seeing you stupid useless Angels, joining their side because someone's girlfriend is dying and her death sentence is drawing closer than ever." He looked into my facial expression, along with the two others. "I'm not that stupid Youngjae. I know you want to save her, but I'm not letting that happen." Yongguk tosses me to Zelo and orders him to take me somewhere. 

"Zelo-ah, take him to Sunhwa."

"Yes Hyung." Another Zelo popped out and held my arms. 

"Zelo-ah, please."

"I'm sorry Hyung."

"Make sure he doesn't come back. I want him to change his trust towards that Angel," Yongguk orders.

 

-Zinger's POV-

"Girls, take Zinger to the boys. She needs a good beating," Hyosung ordered. Before Jieun and Sunhwa had a chance to drag me out, Zelo came in with a beat up Youngjae. 

"Annyeong noona," he bowed to Hyosung. "Guk hyung ordered me to give Sunhwa Youngjae hyung."

"Do as you please," Hyosung said. Zelo dragged Youngjae to Sunhwa. I looked at Youngjae and we exchanged glances. We knew what we were both thinking. We can't break that trust.  



 

 

================================================================================

Hello jellos~ ;)

I love how you guys were wondering who was this "helper."

I really love Zinger honestly. I love Secret also. I don't mean to be mean to Secret. I really love them.

I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that long. Forgive me

Anyways~ I am really sorry for not updating this story for almost two months or so.

I've been very busy with a lot of things right now. My school ended and I am currently doing an internship over my summer break. 

Mianhae. Please forgive me T_T

I may update a bit slow, so please stick with me. 

 

OMG... who gave this man Yongguk's  picture?

Dear god this hyper man. 

Aigoo... Jonguppie...

Okay... Comment, Vote, Subscribe and lets dance with Jonguppie~