Day One

Angels vs. Demons

 

-Youngjae’s POV-

Today was the start of Jinae's week. I was ordered by Yoonmi to take her back home. So, I had to follow what she says because that is Jinae's unnie. On our way back to Jinae's house, she fell asleep on my back. Her blood, staining the back of my jacket as I piggybacked her. She knocked out by the time we reached the house. I cleared up her blood and kissed her forehead as I left her sleeping figure on her bed. I headed out the house and went to my crew's hideout.

"Look who decides to show up," Himchan speaks in his cocky voice. "Where is your lover? Dead?"

"Hyung...”

"Since when was I your hyung?" he spoke and rose up his hand.

"Quit it." It was Yongguk. He walked out from the darkness, eyes glowed with hatred. "What are you doing here, you traitor?"

"Can we not fight?" I asked in all my politeness.

"Not fight?" he scoffed. "Are you joking with me Youngjae? Are you THAT STUPID TO ASK ME NOT TO FIGHT?" He charges forward and pushes my back against the wall with his hand on my neck. I placed my hands on his strong arm and electrocuted him, making him fall to the ground. His eyes glowed, ready to tear me apart. Just then, Zelo runs towards Yongguk and stops him before he could kill me.

"Hyung, enough," Zelo says in a calm voice. "Remember."

"Just wait Youngjae. Once your precious little Angel is dead, you're next. Himchan escorted me out the room and I walked back to Jinae’s house rubbing my neck. Yongguk left a slight burn mark when he grabbed me. By the time I reached to her house, I entered and greeted her mom. She walked up to me and hugged me, telling me to protect her daughter at all costs, even if I was a Demon.  

 

 

-Jinae’s POV-

I was half awake and I heard slight footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly pulled the covers over my head. The door opened and the footsteps came into a halt. My heart, ever so heavy that it felt like it was going to jump out my chest. Then, a shadow of a hand was above my head and it caught on the blanket.

“Jinae-ah?” I recognized the voice and I moved the blanket slowly, only showing my eyes.

“Youngjae! You scared me,” I sighed. 

“Mianhae. I didn’t want you to get hot under that blanket.”

“I just got scared,” I said, looking at him. “Youngjae… what is that on your neck? I slowly propped myself up so that I could examine his neck. I groaned in pain.

“Jinae, you have to be careful. Remember. “ He carefully laid me back down. He leaned forward and I placed my hand on his neck, healing it. “I went to the hideout earlier and got burned by Yongguk.” I said nothing in return. I was upset yet I was hurt. Youngjae is doing so much for me that I made him go through all this mess. The mark on his neck faded away as it vanishes within a few seconds. He cups my right cheek and made little circles with his thumb.

“I don’t want you to get hurt Youngjae. Even if it’s to protect me,” I calmly say as he leans in for a kiss. I gladly accepted the kiss, even if I didn’t that much feeling towards him. We slowly parted as he stared into my eyes; I pulled him closer to me.

“What’s wrong?” he asks.

“I told you not to leave me,” I responded as he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“Don’t worry, I’m not leaving.” I looked at him and smiled a bit.

“How did you get in? You know, without my mom freaking out.”

“She knew what happened. Don’t worry too much. I’m here. Everything will be fine.” Youngjae pulls out a chair from my desk and sits beside my bed. My mom walks up and offers us something to eat. Youngjae looked at me and asked if I was hungry and I nodded. My mom walks back down and in no time, she is back up with some soup and rice.

“Youngjae, make sure she finishes that.” Youngjae nodded and proceeds in my mother’s orders. He helps me up and starts handing me spoonful of soup and rice. His head tilts to one sit and smiles.

“Your friends are here along with two others,” he says as he continued to feed me. I somewhat figured who, but then again, who were the other two? The door opens and comes in Soomi and Yoonmi. They stopped and smiled.

“Boyfriend got your tongue?” Yoonmi teases. I shot a glare at her and she simply smiled. “I was joking. Look at you!” she half screams. “You look like a bloody mess. Youngjae-ah! Didn’t I tell you to clean her up before letting her rest?”

“But she looked really tired. I only cleaned up a few. I didn’t want to strip her down you know. I was waiting for the two of you to come home and do the rest.

“Araseo, just take care of my little baby, ne? It’s bad enough that she had to face Yongguk twice.” Yoonmi and Soomi walked over to my bed and sat down.

“So, where’s the other two?” Youngjae asks as he wipes my mouth.

“Wait for it…” Soomi says. All of a sudden, my mom comes up to my room and asks why is there two more Demons in her house.

“I’ll go get them,” Youngjae says as he puts the bowl down and walks with my mom. A few seconds later, Youngjae walks up with Daehyun and Jongup.  They shyly waved and sat in the corner. I motioned them to sit closer and not feel like an outcast.

“Tell me why Youngjae is feeding you?” Daehyun asks.

“Why? You want me to feed you?” Youngjae responds.

“How come you never do that when we eat out?”

“Dude! Quit it,” Youngjae scolds his hyung. “That is just really weird. Anyways, what are you two doing here?”

“We wanted to apologize to Jinae. Jinae-ah, we are so sorry that we couldn’t do anything to stop our hyung. We are on your side,” Jongup speaks. “We truly are.” I looked over at Youngjae and then to Yoonmi and Soomi. I nodded my head as a signal of my acceptance. I chew on my last spoon of rice and I was full. Daehyun takes the bowls and walks down to give it to my mom.

“Anyways, how are we going to stop this madness?” Soomi asks. “Jinae only has a week to live and if we don’t do anything soon, we will lose her. We need all the help we can get you guys.” Soomi had a point. I didn't want to die young. I don't want to leave my mom out here by herself. I didn't want to go just yet. Yoonmi looked at all of us and announced something so bizzare, that it was probably the last thing we have to go with. 

"We need decoys," Yoonmi says. "We need to get rid of those Demons and when I say Demons, I mean the girls." We all looked at her with eyes saying that she was crazy. "We need to kill them, hit them in their weak spots. After we get all of them, we need to get the boss of the guys. We need to kill Yongguk in order to show them how powerful Angels are."

"Unnie, that's an awesome plan, but remember who we all are facing against," I replied. "I mean, if we kill either one of the Demons, doesn't that me that one of them is going to hunt one of us down and kill us? Think about it unnie. If you kill one of them Demon girls, knowing Mr. Choi, he'll send someone to get that person who killed who. 

"You are right, but we want to safe you Jinae. We have no other choice. We need to inch ourselves up to Mr. Choi. We need to end this. This isn't the first that they decided to kill an Angel. They killed many," Yoonmi says. Daehyun comes in. 

"Who do you want to attack first?" he says. "Remember Jinae, we are on your side."

"Fine, who do you want to attack first?" Before Yoonmi could say anything, my window receives a knock. I pushed away the white laced curtains and I saw a girl, flying near my window, smiling at us. 

"I want to help you."

=======================================================================================================

Annyeong Haseyo! I am truly sorry that I haven't updated in a month I believe.

As for some of you who may know what the SAT 10 is... I'll be very busy. 

For one whole week, I will be taking this test.

Also, I am really jealous to all you U.S. BABYZ that get to go to B.A.P's concert. 

I am concern that I've been hearing things about BABYZ throwing your underwear and other unnecessary items to the boys. Please don't do that. Please respect them. Also, please respect and follow rules when you're in the concert. 

I sound like a mother, but still. I don't want to boys to think that we are sasaeng fans. It's bad enough that other idols went through it. So, give them some space and respect. Jaebal? :)

Anyways, I'll try to update soon!

Subscribe, Vote, Comment because it's so nice! ~