A little visit

Angels vs. Demons

-No one's POV-

The cold air blows from the east and then to the west. Dogs barking here and there, chasing cats away from their territory. Our sweet Angels sleep soundly as they dream of what could have happened earlier. Well, it's the past and you can't really change it. On the other hand, the Demons, sleeping quiet as usual. Not one is out of bed and hunting anyone. Everyone is all asleep in their soft beds, blankets up to their chests, and bodies feeling comfortable as ever.

 

-Next morning-- Soomi's POV-

The bright sunlight shines brightly into the room Jinae and I share. I stretch out my body on the bed as I got up and watched Jinae do the same on the futon below. I giggle at the sight of her. Her hair was a mess because she slept on the floor. She gets up with her shirt wrinkled and shorts rising to . 

"Morning sleeping beauty!" I giggled. Jinae's eyes gazed upon mine and nodded. 

"Morning," she said, forcing her voice. 

"Are you okay Unnie?" I asked, wondering what is up with her voice. 

"Just the sniffles. Nothing much," she answers back. 

"Omo! You should stay home!"

"Ani, I want to go to school." I rushed up to her and felt her forehead and then her neck. 

"You are burning up Unnie. I don't want you to go to school." I guided her back to her bed so she wouldn't fall over. Her head was spinning, getting dizzy as she asks me to fetch her some water. Though she s a Healer, sickness can't heal.It has to go through its natural state. I rushed downstairs and filled up a cup. I walked back up and handed her the cup. Her eyes weren't as bright when she wasn't sick. It was more a dark teal color. I left her to be and got ready for school. 

 

-At school-

 

I walked to school with Yoonmi. We hardely talked during our walk to school. Once we arrived, everything was just normal minus the fact that Jinae is not here. The Demons did their own thing. Classes were the same thing. Jongup became my seat partner as Zelo sat right across us with a wide grin on his face. During lunch, was the same . Yoonmi and I sat at the same spot Jongup and Daehyun asked us to the ball. I looked over and saw Youngjae walking towards us. 

"Hey, where's Jinae?" he asks. 

"She's sick," Yoonmi replied. 

"Is it okay if I can visit her?" I looked over at Yoonmi, who simply nodded. He smiled and headed back. The day ended as our professors gave us a special mission.

"If you stay up to watch the moon , something magical will appear," my professor spoke. Yoonmi, Youngjae, and I headed to Jinae's house to visit her. Well, I do live with her, so yeah~ I opened the door and I found Jinae's mother, cooking soup for for Jinae. Her mom some what freaked out when she saw Youngjae. Yoonmi explained and she calmed down a bit. Youngjae politely bowed and introduced himself. We turned around at the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. 

 

-Jinae's POV-

I heard my mother scream from downstairs. I got up, not caring if my shirt showed my bare shoulder and my shorts all short. I headed downstairs. By the time I got down, I looked at my mom, who's face got red.

"YAH! I told you not to get up from bed!" she yelled. 

"I heard you scream," I said as I walked. 

"By the way, you have a visitor." I looked around and my face redden. 

"Anyways, I made you some soup!" my mother says as she takes off her apron and grabs her purse. "The girls and I are going shopping!" Before I could say anything, they left Youngjae and I alone in the house. I stared at him for a bit while walking slowly walking to the stove to get some soup. 

"What brings you here?" I asked as I pour some soup into my bowl.

"I was wondering where you were at. You missed a lot at school," Youngjae says as I offered him soup. We sat down on the small table my mother, Soomi, and I share. 

"Wondering about me? Haven't heard that in quite a while," I giggled as I slurped on my soup. He chuckles and resumes on eating his soup. The room felt in full silence. I got up and headed to the sink. By the time I reached the sink, my legs gave up. I collapsed on the floor, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, legs and arms spazzing. Youngjae drops his spoon and heads to me, placing my head onto his lap. I turned my head slightly at the door and saw Sunhwa. Her eyes gazing upon mine, emitting this inflicting pain. My eyes felt like it was about to explode as I slowly looked at Youngjae. 

"T-T-The d-d-oor," I managed to say. He turned towards the door and placed my gently on the floor. The door opened and slammed shut behind him as I see bright sparks flying. I hear Sunhwa screaming as Youngjae electrocutes her. She begs for mercy and Youngjae yells at her to stop hurting me. My body felt back to normal, breathing somewhat heavily, but going back to normal. Youngjae heads back inside and carries me up to my room. He places me softly on my bed as he grab a chair from my desk. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Well, like I said the day I asked you to the ball. I like you and I'm not like those other Demons. That title doesn't suit me," he answers, knowing the meaning behind the "why." "I don't care whether you like it or not. I'm going to prove to you that I hate being a Demon."

"Why is she after me?" I said in between coughs. 

"Well, she's mad that I didn't ask her and she has a crush on me," he says as he chuckles lightly. I looked at him with concern eyes. His red eyes look back at mine and his were a bit sadden. I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled. He gets up and pulls the blankets over me, adjusting the AC so that I won't get to cold, but enough for me to be comfortable. He then walks downstairs and back up with a bowl of hot water and a small towel. Youngjae sits down on the chair next to my bed and soaks the towel, wrings it out, and places it on my forehead. 

"You were burning up. So, I wanted to make sure you get well soon," Youngjae smiles. I smiled back and then stare up into the ceiling. My eyes turned bright as I emit an illusion around the room. It showed my father and I. Youngjae looks around and freaks out a bit. I watched all the memories I made with my father and turned away from all the bad ones. Youngjae, on the other hand, smiled at all the playful times I had. He saw the images fading as he looks at me, my eyes slowly closing. 

 

-Youngjae's POV- 

I watched her memories she casted. Joyous memories of her and her father. I didn't want to ask what happened, but I already figured that he was probably killed. The images started to fade and I looked at her with a gentle expression. I smiled at her sleeping face as I remove the towel that rests on her forehead and putting it back on after I dipped it back in the bowl and wrung out the remaining water. Then, I heard the main door close. I sensed a Healer, an Earth Manipulator, and a Telekinetic. I carefully walked downstairs and found out that it was Jinae's mom, Yoonmi, and Soomi. 

"What are you doing in our room?" Soomi asks. 

"Her fever got worst, so I decided to carry her up to her room," I said. "She fell down earlier."

"Is she alright?" Jinae's mother asks in concern. 

"She's alright. There's nothing to worry about," I lied. She smiles as she thanks me and then headed off to her room. 

"We figured that you wanted to spend some time with her, so we left," Yoonmi giggles. "We know you like her~"

"Ahh..." was all I could say. "Please take care of Daehyun hyung and Jongup-ah."

"You take care of Jinae," Yoonmi smiles. 

"I will."

 

-???-

I headed back to headquarters right after that incident. I walked into a room where he was. 

"Sir, I have some news."

"Yes?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello jellos~ 

How are you all? 

Thank you ilovezelo10 for the vote 

Ooooooooooouuuuu me  Jinae makes Sunhwa jealous?? D:

OH! By the way, I am a big fan of SECRET. I don't mean to pick on them like that. 

-bows-

Another "???" I wonder who e u e

Anyways~ I'm getting better from my sickness. I haven't taken any medications. I'm kinda used to getting sick~

ANYWAYS~ Vote, Subscribe, Comment, and Never Give up!

[ Please no silent readers! I would love to hear your comments! :) ]