Kim Suki

Angels vs. Demons

"Hello there Jinae. I've been looking for you." It was her. Kim Suki. "You weren't that hard to find actually," she says as she plays with the knife that hangs from her belt. She picks it up and puts it near Jinae's neck. "You are coming with us along with your friends and mother." Jinae's eyes went from a dark maroon to a bright crimson color. Suki's eyes roll to the back of her head and snaps. 

"You think you can get away by using your useless illusions?" she scoffs as she pulls onto Jinae's hair, placing the blade on her neck.

"Jagi, we need her alive," Yongguk responds. Suki turns around and sighs, draws back the knife and hangs it on her belt. She looks around and sees Yongguk looksing at her. 

"I put my blade away!" she said in a childish way. "Anyways, let's take them back." She turns around and lets Yongguk do the rest. Before Yongguk began taking Jongup and Soomi, Jinae attacked Suki. 

"Let them go, leave us alone, and return to where you came from," she says as she takes the knife from Suki's belt. "Now."

"Sorry there darling, but I don't take orders from you," Yongguk smirks as he begins to choke the two. "If you want your precious Jongup and Soomi, follow us and we promise you that they won't get hurt."

"I don't take orders from you Yongguk," Jinae says as she presses the knife on Suki's neck. Without Jinae noticing, Suki smirked and froze time. She walked out from Jinae and helps Yongguk gather everyone. Yongguk reaches into his pocket and throws a rainbow-colored disk into the air and it opens, revealing a portal that leads back to base. They transferred everyone to base and locked them up, but separated by twos. Suki snaps her fingers and unfroze everyone. She giggles and sneaks a kiss from Yongguk, who closes up the portal. Daehyun pounds on the cage and screams, emitting a sonic blast from his voice. Suki giggles again, disappears, and reappears in front of him. 

"You stay shut up in this cage or you want Mr. Choi to kill you right now," Suki smiles as Yongguk returns with her plush unicorn. Suki hugs it and hops away. 

"She is such a 12 year old," Yoonmi scoffs as she wraps her arms around Daehyun. "Don't worry, we'll get out of this mess."

"I hope we do." Then, the sound of shoes hits the floor, sounding more like a force walk. It was Jinae holding onto Youngjae's hand as they are being dragged by the servants that work there. Their hands tied together and black collars around their necks. Jinae's eyes glow, but Youngjae tugs on her hand, telling her not to. Her crimson red eyes dim to a brownish red color. 

"Well well well. Glad to have you guys back!" It was Mr.Choi. He walks down with his cane in one hand and a little ferret that runs up his arm. "How do you like my newest weapon?" Suki pops out of nowhere and smiles. "She used to be an Angel just like you Jinae. Now, she serves for me."

"YAH! I don't serve for you, you ert! I only serve for Yongguk!" she yelled. Jinae scoffs.

"You compare me to her? I do not act like some 12 year old." Suki's "innoccent" face turns dark and in an instant, she's in front of Jinae with her red eyes glowing. 

"You think you're all smart, huh Miss I-Think-I-Can-Get-Away-With-This?" Suki says as she grabs onto Jinae's hair. "Well, I'm not going to let this '12 year old' make you have that advantage." Suki lets go of Jinae's hair and walks up to Youngjae. "I see that you and your boyfriend are going to spend a lovely time down here, along with your friends." 

"Suki dear, please take them to their 'rooms'," Mr.Choi instructed her. She giggles and roughly tugs on Jinae and Youngjae's chain in a result of them being dragged. 

"Welcome to my domain," she smirks. "Starting today, you shall suffer."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!

I haven't updated for 2 whole friggin' months!

MIANHAAAEEEEEEE!! I've been having writer's block for this long and I am on my final year of high school. My grades and studies are really important to me right now and I need to pass in order to graduate and to go on my club's trip to Seoul.

I am truly sorry for making this chapter really short. This is what came up in mind and again, I am really truly sorry. Please forgive me!

In the meantime, I might consider opening a B.A.P and EXO scenario here on AFF. If you have any requests, please message me. I don't accept even though I do write a few.... I only accept the "You" and "B.A.P/EXO member" thing. I am a fan of EXO, but I only ship HunHan and BaekYeol for now.. mianhae. 

Anyways, please stick with me and me patience!

 

See you all soon~!