Trouble

Angels vs. Demons

-Yoonmi's POV-

As Jinae drove out of the school, the atmosphere in the car became dark. She kept swerving here and there and I was ready to grab onto that steering wheel. I yelled at her and told her to go to a nearby park. She parked at the park and she looked out the window, avoiding our gaze. 

"What happened?" I asked. She didn't want to say anything. I pointed at her head and slowly controlled it to face me. Her face had a burn mark slashed across her face. "WHAT THE HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" I dropped my hand and tears started to fall from her face. 

"I was being violated," she cried. 

"Violated? Who?" Soomi asked.

"I was changing my clothes in the locker room from the arena and all of a sudden, I felt like my body was being taken over and I couldn't  control my body," she said as she wiped her tears. I hugged her tightly, then she continued. "All of a sudden, I was walking where the Demons stay at, the fountain in the middle of the courtyard. Then, my body just went up to Yongguk and..."

"And? What happened?"Soomi asked as she was impatient. 

"I kissed him."

"WHAT?!?!" Soomi screamed. "How... what... HOW?!?!

"Like I said, someone was controlling me, but I don't know who," Jinae said as she places her hand over the burn area and begins to heal it. 

"So you're saying that someone controlled your body just to do that?" I said and Jinae nodded. "What happened after that?"

"He created his fireball on his hand and pushed me off. He then yelled at me and started to throw fireballs at me while I was running away. Unfortunately, Himchan got a hold of me by using streams of blood and using me as a puppet. I got thrown and beat up by those two, but since I'm a healer, I healed myself." I looked at Jinae, then to Soomi, then back to Jinae. I'm just lucky that Soomi wasn't the one getting hurt since she's the youngest, but other than that, I didn't want Jinae hurt too. 

"We'll find that someone," I said as Jinae and I switched seats in the car. I didn't want her to drive. I wanted her to clear her mind off. 

 

-Yongguk's POV- 

"Hyung, do you think you went to far?" Youngjae asks. 

"WAE?!?! Did you see what she did to me?" I yelled. "No Angel is allowed to do that to a Demon. She will burn in hell!"

"How come?" Jongup asks. 

"Why do you guys suddenly want to know, huh? It seems like you are all born yesterday!" I scolded them. I sat comfortably on my couch as my members opened up their ears. "Way back then, we had these so called "humans." Now, we don't. Only a few humans exist, but ended up getting executed. Our mission from our master is that we have to kill every single Angel out there. Only a few live. If an Angel wanted to love a Demon, the Demon has to be the one to fall in love. If the Angel starts to fall in love with a Demon, who has no feelings towards her, she will burn to death. If we don't kill those Angels, us Demons will face consequences. Get it?" The boys nodded. 

 

-Soomi's POV- 

Yoonmi decides to take Jinae's car until tomorrow. Jinae and I headed inside the house and placed our bags on hooks. Jinae's mother cooks us some ramyun. After we were done, we headed up to our room and Jinae lays down, sighing. I rested my head on her stomach and looked at her. 

"Unnie, are you sure you are okay?" I asked as I watched her stare up at the ceiling. She nods slowly. I huffed an her "no response" and asked her to cast a story for me. I watched her wave her hand above me and saw the room turn dark. I've noticed that the only time she would make her whole eyes blue, is when she is angry. I hugged her torso and watched the small animals playfully playing out and about and fell asleep. 

 

-Jinae's POV- 

15 mins passed and I was still awake. I didn't really mind staying up late, so I looked down at Soomi, who was still hugging my waist. I slowly squirmed my body out from her grip. I put on my coat and my shoes and headed downstairs. I headed out the house and walked the night. My breath could still be seen on this cold night. I forgot that Yoonmi took my car, so I decided to walk towards the streets, searching for any open coffee shops. Then, I got pulled into an alley. My body pushed on the cold hard wall and that person covered my mouth.

"An Angel out on the streets alone? Where are you going baby?" It was a male voice. I felt a cold sharp metal on my neck. I looked into his eyes and he was a Demon. "Blue eyes? You must be an illusionist." I tried to struggle out, but then his ribs came out and trapped my body. Bone spike protrusion? I said to myself. I was scared to use my powers, but then someone came out and I saw electric bolts flying here and there. I didn't really see who is was, but all I saw was a big electric ball forming and into the Demon's head. Blood splattered, but far away from me and the guy walked up and placed his hand on my mouth. 

"Shh. You don't want to get caught out here," he said. I tried to look, but he was wearing shades. "You shouldn't be walking out at night and since you are an Angel, you should know not to walk at night. He let go and walked away. He turned around and looked at me. 

"You know, you should've kissed me instead of Yongguk," he said as he let out a small laugh. I looked at him with big eyes as he walked away. I ran after him and he was gone. 

"Who the heck--"

"Yah! Jinae-ah! What the HECK are you doing out here at night?" It was Yoonmi. "You know you shouldn't be walking out at night."

"Yah! What are you doing here out late then?" I answered back. She scratched her head and laughed. 

"Never mind about that, I was heading to your house. One of my maids is watching over my dad."

"How is your dad?" I asked.

"He's doing well. Just sneezing," Yoonmi answered. "Anyways, who was that guy?"

"I don't know," I lied. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ How are my lovelies doing? Good? Good~! Keke~

Anyways~ 

Happy White Day~ I wish he gave me that T_T 

 

For lovelyyannameii, because I like killing her with Jonguppie~

He's patting his heart for you~ e u e

 

For fishesfiey

 

Oh Channie~ 

Anyways~ Comment, Vote, Subscribe, and help me~ help me~ help me~ Kekeke~