Rainbow light

Angels vs. Demons

He slept down in the basement, keeping her company. Though she couldn't hear a thing nor move, she knew he was there with her. Today marks the 3 day of this whole "war." Deep inside her, she felt useless. Useless to the point where her powers meant nothing to her and that the help of her friends and mother, showed nothing but her weak side. She didn't want to be a burden. All she wanted was to live a happy life with the person who would take care of her and love her for who she is. Though she thinks he doesn't know, he does care and love her. He stayed by her side even when they are from the opposite side.

Youngjae slowly wakes up from the cold table. He wraps himself with his blanket, not knowing that it'll be really cold. Jinae's body is still in the same position. He was pretty amazed at her fit figure, but mainly focusing on her deep wound. Bubbles still surround her wound, healing it very slowly. Youngjae slightly pounds the glass as he places his forehead on it. 

"Please heal faster. Please make this work. We need you. I need you," he says to himself. Suddenly, he heard footsteps going down the basement stairs. It was Soomi.

"Ahh... you're here!?" she says as she sounded a bit surprised. "Let me guess, you decided to look at her body?" His face turned a pale reddish color. 

"A-Aniyo! I wanted her to have some company. I didn't want her to be alone."

"Ahh~ Araseo~" she smiles and winks. "Aigoo... unnie. Why did you do this to yourself?" She walks towards the glass tube and places her hand on it. "I just wish she didn't do that. She doesn't deserve this." Soomi kneels in front of her wounded friend and starts to cry. "S-She lived a hard life. Ever s-since she was bullied, just because she was a "weakling" and losing her father. Why can all the groups just be like one big family." Youngjae looks at Soomi and sits right next to her, pulling her into a hug. 

"We can fix this Soomi-ah. I know it'll take some time, but all we can do is wait a bit longer," he says as he rubs her back. "I know waiting isn't going to fix itself, but if we attack now, it'll be the end for you Angels." Then, another pair of footsteps make their way downstairs. After than, more footsteps follow. 

"Looks like you guys were here early," Yoonmi giggles. Youngjae lets go of Soomi so she can run to Jongup. She runs and wraps her arms around Jongup's neck, crying about Jinae. He wraps his arms around her waist and hugs her tightly. Mrs. Mae walks over to her daughter and stares at the wound. Then, every one crowded around Jinae's body. 

"Her wound is closing, but not fast enough," Mrs. Mae says. "This solution in this tube would probably heal her whole body within a few days by now, but not guaranteeing about it. Her wound is really deep and big, that'll take a quite a few months to recover." Mrs. Mae walks some more and inspects the ingredients she made. She then analyzes it and she snaps her fingers.

"I know this may sound pretty stupid, but create and energy ball with your dominate power." Everyone looks at each other and looks back at Jinae's mother. "Aigoo... okay, Soomi, which power are you dominate with?"

"My earth manipulation power."

"Okay, stick out your left arm with your palm facing up," Mrs. Mae instructed. "Now, hold onto your left wrist with the other hand and slightly grasp it, but not too hard." Soomi did exactly what she said. "Good, now you close your eyes and focus on just that power." Soomi closed her eyes and focused. She was told to relax because this was her first time doing this type of technique. Her facial expressions dialed down and a small glow of green light appeared on the palm of her hand. Mrs. Mae looked at everyone and told them to follow. They stood next to each other in a circle and copied Soomi. A purple ball of light appeared on Yoonmi's hand, Daehyun's own was white, Youngjae's yellow, blue for Zinger, and red for Jongup. Mrs. Mae smiles at the wonderful colors that show and instructs everyone to open their eyes and asks Daehyun to combine his energy ball to Yoonmi. He then slowly gives his and combines it. Yoonmi then gives hers to Youngjae, he gives it to Zinger, then Jongup, and lastly Soomi. Mrs. Mae slowly takes it and combines it with her ice manipulation. The energy ball was about 1.5 feet in diameter and it was really stunning to look at. 

"Okay, now Yoonmi, slowly take Jinae out from the tube," Mrs. Mae instructed. Yoonmi nodded and slowly levitated her body out with the wires still attached to her body. Finally, her bare body was out the tube and in front of everyone in a fetal position. The boys looked away due to being uncomfortable with someone in front of them. They walked away and watched from afar. Mrs.Mae walked up to her daughter and unfolded her arms and legs, revealing her wound. She prayed and slowly inserted the energy ball into her wound. Her eyelids flew open and her eyes glowed white. Her hands started to twitch, hair flowing then, electrical sparks wraps her body and shocks her causing her body to fall on the ground. 

"Omo... " Soomi reacts. "What happened?!" Youngjae runs up to Jinae's body and holds her. 

"Jinae! Jinae!" he shouts. "What did I do wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong Youngjae," Mrs. Mae comforts as she pats him on the back. 

"I DID do something wrong," Youngjae says as he is about to tear and places Jinae's body on the ground. He gets up and runs out the house. 

"Youngjae!" Daehyun yells. 

"Ani... let him be," Yoonmi responds. "He needs time." Youngjae runs out and runs into a fence, kicking it with all his rage. He leans on the fence and yells. Meanwhile, Jinae's body is now on the steel table, wires connected with different liquids to keep her alive. Mrs. Mae goes up to her white board and recalculates. Yoonmi and Soomi stays by their friend's side as Jongup and Daehyun helps out Zinger. 

"THAT'S IT!" Mrs.Mae screams. Everyone stops what they were doing and looks at her with a puzzled face. "I know what she is missing. She needs--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ I am back~ Been a while since I haven't updated this. 

Mianhae. Please forgive me. 

I've been busy lately. I have a dance concert coming up in September and my practices has gone from an hour to 4 hours. Also, my school starts within 2 weeks. And I've been watching this anime called Blood+ 

Anyways, I want to know what you think Jinae needs. ;) 

Well~ Comment, Vote, Subscribe and I'm a BADMAN~

Also~ Please support my dongsaeng, lovelyyannameii~ She has some of the best stories :)