Day Two

Angels vs. Demons

-Youngjae's POV- 

I was thrown into a room, a cold room. Sunhwa stares at me and turns around. 

"I'll have a talk with you tomorrow morning," she says as she closes the door behind her and locks it. I looked around for a possible way to escape, but it was no use. The room was cloaked with a bluish barrier that keeps prisoners inside and unable to break out. I lay down on the bed that was provided for me to sleep on. I looked up at the ceiling and traced the collar wrapped around my neck. 

"I don't know what that old hag is going to do with me, but I must not think about it now," I said to myself. "What I need to do is to find out a way to help Jinae and her friends." I sighed and closed my eyes. 

 

-Zinger's POV-

I watched as Youngjae was dragged off to Sunhwa's dungeon. She threw him in with her strength powers. Meanwhile, I watched Hyosung walked paced back and forth, thinking of what she'll do to me. She looks at me and smiles. 

"I know what I should do to you," she says with her gummy smile. She orders Himchan over and he got me under his control. He lifted me up, midair and walked down to who knows what. He swings his arm and I flew right in a cage. This cage was made out with just vines, vines with rose thorns. 

"Sleep tight my little one. You'll need it tomorrow." Hyosung walks away along with Himchan. When they were gone, I pulled out a blade and managed to remove some of the thorns, but not the vines. I curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

 

-The next day-- Youngjae's POV-

The steel door creaked when opened, so I managed to ignore for a while. Not only to figure out that I was being lifted up into the air and out my room. I was later then, thrown onto a chair. The guard of the room, wrapped me up onto the chair and watched as a female figure walked towards me. 

"Good morning Jae." 

"That voice," I said to myself. 

"I hope you recognized that it's me, Sunhwa. I watched walked down from her room. "Did you get a good night rest? Did you think about me?"

"What do you want Sunhwa."

"Oh you know, some alone time with you," she smirked. "Time with you because you didn't ask me to the ball. You asked that weakling of an Angel."

"DON'T CALL HER WEAK!" I yelled. 

"Weak? Jae honey. Did you see how badly injured she is? Without you around her, she's nothing. Not even her friends can make her live," she said in a evil seducing voice. "It seems like you're the only person who can keep her alive. Like I'll let that happened." She walks around me, laughing. "Did I mention that we also captured your precious Daehyun and Jongup too? I hope Zinger is having a pleasant time with Hyosung unnie."

"Let me go Sunhwa. I have no intentions of being here and under your ugly life. I don't need you with me."

"But Jae, we are meant to be. Not to mention how you saved my life back then."

"That was back then Sunhwa. I've changed. I don't need to be with you. I. DON'T. LOVE. YOU." Sunhwa's eyes grew big. She threw a hard punch at me and I fell back, along with the chair. My right side of my face throbbed in pain. Sunhwa pushed on the bottom of the chair and I flew back up. 

"I'll make you fall in love with me Yoo Youngjae." She walked back and blew out a pink dust at me. I shook the dust away from me, and unfortunately I was under her spell. 

"How are you my Youngjae?" she asks. 

"Can you unstrap me?" She walks towards me and looks at me in the eyes. She leans forward and planted a kiss on my lips. I lean forward as well and felt a smile form on her lips. 

"I will." She unbuckles the straps and I finally got out. "Baby~" she cooed. 

"Yes my darling?"

"I want you~" she smiles. Sunhwa holds onto my shirt and drags me into her room. "Jae-ah~ Please forget about Jinae and you can have me anytime~" 

"I will." Sunhwa smiles and kisses me back. I held her close and kissed her back. Then, I felt a sharp pain around my neck. The collar acts up and eventually electrocuting me back to my senses. 

"Are you okay Jae baby?" I looked at her, dead straight into her eyes and held her by the neck. 

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME! PUTTING A SPELL ON ME!" I electrocuted her with my powers and she screamed in pain. 

"YOO YOUNGJAE! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" she screamed. "I WILL KILL HER! HER LOVER! I WILL KILL HER YOO YOUNGJAE!" I ran out the room and looked around for Zinger. 

"Knowing the last person she was with was Hyosung. Knowing her, Zinger can grow out wings to fly and control ice. Most importantly is her wings," I thought. "VINES!" I snapped my fingers and headed down to the empty room Hyosung uses. I ran down the hallway and into another hallway, leading me down to Zinger. I used my power sensing abilities and managed to find hers. I hid behind a wall and tried to sense out who else was in there. I slowly inched myself in and she sat there in one cornor of this vine cage. 

"Zinger!"

"Youngjae!" She got up and carefully walked towards me. 

"Please get me out of here! We need to see Jinae!" 

"Jinae is here?"

"The boys have her along with the other two."

"How did they managed to get her and her friends?"

"I overheard Jieun and Mr.Choi saying that they snuck into her house and kidnapped her. Even her mom."

"Well well well. Look what we have here."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello jellos! 

Sorry if this story is bit toooooo short...

I feel bad for not updating Childhood Lovers. I just can't think of what to write next. 

But, I hope I can write something for it soon!

Hehe~ Anyways, another cliffhanger~ e u e

Oh! I am pretty disappointed in you BABYs! Very very. I don't know why Yongguk deleted his Instagram and I don't know if that whole Yongguk and Jieun thing made him delete it or what. I do follow him, but I NEVER commented in any of his photos. I just don't want to say anything at all. Just because he posted that picture of Jieun. So what?  What happens if he does like her? Are you all going to criticize about his choice? Guys, they are just normal human beings. Yeah they are idols, but give them some space. You people need to calm your when idols, especially your biases posts a picture of a girl or any female idol online. Maybe that's their idol (rolemodel), friend, or simply an ideal girl/boy. I support Yongguk in any of his choices. His choices is what makes him human

Anyways, that's all I have to say... 

Comment, Vote, Subscribe, and idols are just regular human beings.