One Week

Angels vs. Demons

 

-Yoonmi's POV- 
 
Daehyun and I walked out the restricted area and signed out at the front. We headed out the doors and it was already lunch. We were careful enough not to hold hands as we walked out. We made our way to the courtyard where our goup is at. I made the first move to head to Soomi. Daehyun and I didn't make eye contact since it might look a bit obvious. I sat down next to Soomi and told her what happened. 
 
"Soomi-ah, make sure those Demon girls doesn't catch you with Jongup."
 
"Wae?" Soomi asks. 
 
"Unless you want one week for you to live, I suggest you to stay away from Jongup for a while." She looks at me with lost eyes and nods. "Do it for the sake of me and Jinae."
 
"Jinae unnie got caught too?" I nodded. "Araseo." We ate lunch slowly and quiet. My eyes welled up. I quickly wiped up my face and continued eating. Then, I felt a pair of hands patting my back. 
 
"Aww, the big baby is crying." It was Hyosung and the rest of her Demon friends. "I'm guessing that your little maknae here couldn't sense us. I looked over and saw Jieun controlling the blood flow in Soomi. Her eyes, full of pain and tears. I had no choice. I squinted my eyes at Jieun and sent her flying. 
 
"How dare you attack her!" Sunhwa yelled as she holds out her hand and slowly forms a fist, crushing my insides from afar. A blood screeching scream came from Soomi as Jieun continues to stop the flow of her blood. Hyosung demands Zinger to create a force field around us. We were now trapped inside a protective bubble. Everyone gathered into the courtyard and started watching us. This was the end for us. I looked over at Soomi and was close and her eyes glowed a bright magenta color as tears ran down her face. She made a fist and pounded on the ground sending Jieun off the ground. Sunhwa deepened her power as I cried for help. Soomi was too busy battling with Jieun. I looked slowly to the side and saw the same man that came into our campus. 
 
"I see you found Mr.Choi. Perfect," Hyosung smirks. "He can't wait for the two of you to die." Hyosung rises both of her hands and sharp vines popped out from the ground, wrapping Soomi and suspending her in midair. 
"Remember these my darling?" Hyosung says as she sends more towards her.
 
"You said one week!" I yelled. 
 
"Oh, about that," she says as she gives off a giggle. "Mr.Choi wanted you all to die. He knew about poor little useless here and Jonguppie. We told him about you and Daehyunnie and Youngjae and Jinae. So, you will die TODAY!" Just then, the whole transparent dome turned dark. I looked at one side and all I saw were a pair of bright teal eyes. I looked around and the Demon girls started to scream. The bright eyes started to come closer and closer and a dark figure walked towards Sunhwa. The dark dome became transparent again as the figure became more clearer. It was Jinae. 
 
"How the HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO GET IN HERE?!?! Hyosung screamed. Jinae didn't say a thing. She only focused on Sunhwa. Her red eyes turned black all around. She screamed for her life as Jinae tortured her with the power of her illusions. As the other girls recovered, Mr. Choi came in and demanded Hyosung to trapped Soomi and I in a vine cage. He motions the boys to come in. Yongguk told Himchan to do what he had to do. My body stiffened and I was being held midair as I was being pulled over to Hyosung's vine-made cage. Himchan then sticks out his hand and made a zip motion to shut our lips. Soomi tried to scream, but couldn't. We all watched as Mr.Choi walks behind Jinae and she stops. 
 
"Turn around," he says and she did. "Now, you will do what I say."
 
"Yes sir." My eyes widen as I recognize this power. He was controlling her mind. Mr.Choi walked around, examining Jinae from top to bottom. 
 
"I will give them one month and you one week," he says. "Your power is quite strong for a girl like you. It'll be very sad to see you go within one week. For now, you can battle all you want just to protect your precious Angels, but one week is one week. Make it last my darling." He walks away motioning the boys out of the arena. Jinae looks back at Sunhwa . 
 
"Before I die, I will kill you first," Jinae says as she walks over to Youngjae, who was waiting for her and walked away. 
 
"You really think you can get away with her, huh Youngjae?" Sunhwa questions. "Remember what I told you earlier." He doesn't respond, but kept his head straight. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Himchan held out his hands and the two stood frozen. Soomi got scared at what Himchan was going to do, so I kept her wrapped around my arms. 
"Unnie, I don't want us to die! Not yet!" she cries on my shoulder. 
 
"Shh. Everything will be okay Soomi-ah. Lets not think about it now, ne?" I said, soothing her. I watched as Yongguk walked angrily at the two and threw a punch at Jinae. 
 
"UNNIE!!!" Soomi screamed as we saw our friend fall to the ground. Yongguk snaps his fingers and Jongup, Zelo, and Daehyun walks towards us, keeping us from doing anything. Zelo uses his clone powers and one of him popped out, holding Soomi and my hands. Daehyun and Jongup stands next to us. We watched as Yongguk beats the living out of Jinae as she keeps quiet. A blow to the stomach and a blow to the face. 
 
"HYUNG! HAJIMA!" Youngjae yells. 
 
"ANIYO! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH HER AND TAKE CARE OF HER BEHIND OUR BACKS!" Yongguk yells back. He then throws a punch at Youngjae. "YOU TRAITOR!" Yongguk and Himchan turns their back on them and motions the boys to follow. "One week Youngjae. If you kill her once that week is over, you better come back to us. If not, you better say goodbye." They walked out and Daehyun looks at me. 
 
 
"Mianhae."
 
"Go Daehyun. Just go," I whispered, trying not to cause anymore trouble. He nods and walks off. Jongup looks at Soomi and she told him the same thing. He nods once and follows his hyungs along with Zelo. We walked over to Youngjae and Jinae and her healing light surrounds the both of them, healing Youngjae faster than hers. Blood covered her face, mouth, and down her clothes. 
 
"Look what I have done. It's all my fault," Youngjae says as he looks at Jinae. 
 
"A-Ani. I-I-It's my f-fault," Jinae speaks. 
 
"Jinae-ah, don't speak," I say. "It's bad enough that your fever took over you and now you are bleeding non-stop. By the way your eyes glowed, I can tell that your sickness got you loco."
 
"Unnie..." Soomi looked at Jinae and wiped her hair away from her bloody face. "It's weird how the guards didn't come here and executed us."
 
"It's because that Mr.Choi was here. I think he wanted that to happen," I said. "Jinae, you need to control yourself now on." I made a slight mistake when I said that. Knowing that Jinae hates controlling her anger, she can get crazy, but not at this situation. 
 
"N-Ne," she says as she slowly gets up. "Mianhae Youngjae-ah, I didn't mean to put you through this." He slowly shakes his head. 
 
"It's my fault. I'll deal with them later."
 
"Mianhae Unnie, Soomi-ah."
 
"We are just worried about you Jinae-ah. Please, you need to listen to us now, ne?" I instructed as I take out a napkin out of my pocket and wipe her blood. "Now, Youngjae, can you please take her home. Keep her in there and don't come out until she's all better." He nods at my simple instructions and he carries Jinae out of campus. 
 
"We have exactly one week for Jinae, if we don't act quickly, we won't have her anymore. I have a plan."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello jellos!
Am I updating to fast? MIANHAE T_T
I just keep having ideas for the upcoming chapters already!
Just a little hint~ Someone will eventually die in on of the chapters~ ;)
Is it obvious? It might not be the person you are thinking of~!
I should work on my other story~ ^^"
 
Love for lovelyyannameii
 
Love for fishesfiey
 
Tease Love for ilovezelo10
 
 
I should be banned for giving love *-* *runs away*
 
Anyways~ Comment, Subscribe, Vote, and WE ARE MOTHER FATHER WARRIORS!
 
I shall  stare at my husband's arms * q *
*silently died*