Out from the darkness

Angels vs. Demons

"Is she awake Yongguk?" Mr.Choi asks from his throne, watching the other Demons working their butts off. Yongguk looks at him and nodds. "Good, we need her."

"Why did you lock her up?" Yongguk asks as his voice seems to get higher.

"She was a troubled one, of course I had to lock her up," Mr.Choi responds as he sips his wine. "Remember the day you fell in love with her and she became a Demon. She really went out of control, so we decided to lock her up." Yongguk stares at his master and gives up. He remembers that day where he saved his love from torture. He nods and heads off to her room.

He opens the door leading to her room and sits beside her bed.  He watches her snuggle up with her stuffed unicorn that he gave to her and bites on his hand as she on his blood. The sudden puncture made him flinch, but he looked like he didn't mind it at all. She bites harder making him gasped. 

"Yah, why did you do that?" he asks as he pulls away. 

"You stay away from that Hyosung chick," she says as she hugs his slim waist. He chuckles and plays with her hair. 

"You know Mr.Choi is just trying to mess with you. You know I love you and that's why you are getting out of here." She looks up at him with big eyes. He looks at her and kisses her forehead. "Come on. I think he wants to see you." He helps her up and guides her out the dark room. She hisses at every Demon that passes by her due to her being locked up for so long. She holds onto her stuffed unicorn and clings onto Yongguk's arm. They finally reach Mr.Choi's room. 

"I see that you are awake my darling," he speaks as he turns around in his chair. She glares at him and quickly moves her arm across her chest, sending his chair flying. He dodges her moves and appears in front of her. "Your powers have gotten stronger and faster." He caresses her cheek and lifts her chin with his finger tips. "Kim Suki, age 22, holds the powers of time manipulation and telekinesis, and the lover of Yongguk. I need you to help me." She slaps his hand off of her face and backs up. 

"Why do you need me all of a sudden, huh? You trapped me in that hell hole far too long and now you need me," she argues as her eyes glow. "I know I was an Angel before, but now I am one of you guys. I think I rather liked it back in that room." She turns around and heads back to her room, dragging Yongguk with her. 

"I need you to hunt someone down for me. She's an Angel," Mr.Choi speaks. Suki turns around and her head. 

"You can ask your sweet Hyosung darling or Jieun for that. I think it was really unnecessary to have waken me up from my sleep." 

"She was an Angel.," Mr.Choi added. "Apparently, we had some of our Demons here, who spied and found out that she is alive and breathing. Her mother is the one who is behind this. Also, can you also capture her friends. Her name is Mae Jinae. Hyosung killed her, but she drank Yongguk's friend's blood, so and I think you know what to do when an Angel turns into a Demon." Suki's eyes lit up at his words and walks towards him. 

"Tell where she lives and do you want her dead or alive."

"Yongguk is going with you and I want her and her friends and mother alive." 

--------------------

She got out the tub, wrapped her body in a towel, and headed out the bathroom. She didn't realize that everyone was in the living room. A cough noise was made and she turned around. 

"Uh, Jinae..." Yoonmi spoke. Jinae looked at her and her face turned a light shade of red. "Aigoo, this girl. Run along now~ Next time, make sure you check if anyone is around or call someone to get your clothes." Jinae's face turned red as she hurried up the stairs. She searches for dark clothes to match with her eyes. Now that she's not a Demon, she now has to wear dark clothing. She grabs out her undergarments, red short shorts, a black tank top, socks, and her combat boots. She quickly dries her hair as she puts on her underwear and bra. She stares at the mirror as she pulls up her shorts. Her hands travel on her torso. Her eyes well up in tears. A big circle hole, now covered up in an ugly scar. She quickly puts on her tank top and everything else before heading downstairs. 

Slowly, one by one her feet walked down the stairs as she heard her friends talk amongst each other. Then, everyone turned around at the sound of her heavy boots made their way on the final steps. Soomi hops off the couch and runs towards her friend. 

"UNNIE! YOU LOOK SO Y!" she screams as she hugs her. Jinae hugs her friend and whispers. 

"I don't feel like myself anymore Soomi." Soomi pulls away and looks at her friend. 

"I don't care if you are an Angel or a Demon, we all love you. We are happy that you are alive." Soomi pulls Jinae's arm and pushes her towards Youngjae. "He likes it too~" she adds as she runs back to the couch to join Jongup. Suddenly, the front door crashes. Daehyun pushes Yoonmi behind him, Jongup covers Soomi as Zinger covers them with her wings, and Youngjae pulls Jinae and her mother in a corner.

"Well well well. Look what we have here." Daehyun looks closely and uses his sonic voice to blast anyone who was there. Then, he was sent flying into the cupboards. Yoonmi turns around and runs to Daehyun. Soomi grabs Zinger down as a fireball came right at her. 

"Finally your sense of danger works." The voice was deep and husky. As the smoke cleared up, it revealed two figures. Then, one disappears.

"Hello there Jinae. I've been looking for you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG HASEYO~! 

So, I just revealed a new character~ Please welcome kim-suki to my story! 

I am sorry if this story is a bit TOO short. I have school now. I am finally a Senior in high school and I still can't believe it. xD

Oh well~ I will be updating a bit slow, so please be patient~

Anyways, please follow me on my blog, bapfluffyjae.tumblr.com and at my personal account fluffyyoojae.tumblr.com

Also, if you want to follow me on Instagram: justchrissty or on Twitter: itsjustchrissty

Well~ Please comment, vote, subscribe, and blow your cheeks like Daehyun  Youngjae