The rose garden/ Confession (2)

Angels vs. Demons

-Soomi's POV-

I watched everyone dancing, feeling up their happiness with their dates. I was happy to see the most quietest classmates, giggling and laughing with their partners. All of a sudden, someone stood in front of me and held out their hand. It was Jongup, my date. 

"May I have this dance?" he asked in the most adorable way. I nodded and offered my hand. He guided me to the middle of the dance floor and placed one hand on my waist and one intertwined with mine. My face turned as pink as ever. I looked down, feeling embarrassed because I honestly didn't know how to dance. Jongup tilts my head back as gentle as possible until my eyes meet his glowing gentle red eyes. 

"You don't need to be embarrassed," he says. "I'll guide you." I nod again and smile. He smiles back as he takes a step back. I look down and followed. He picks my chin up and looks into my eyes again. 

"Don't look down. Look," he smiles. "You're doing great. In order for you to get it right, you need to look at your partner. If you  Just loosen up and go with the flow of the music. Make the music take you away." I was a bit shock hearing him talk. He hardly talks in school, but with me, he talks. I kept my eyes on him, not looking away. I soften my grip on his shoulder and took a deep breath. I gave him a smile that caused him to smile back to me. Our feet glided across the floor like we were the prince and princess at a royal ball. Am I falling for him? Am I falling in love with a Demon? I shook my head and resume dancing. The song ended and when we stopped, we were the only two on the dance floor. I looked around and everyone started to clap for us. I looked at Jongup, who also had a smile on his face. I hugged him and guided him back to our table. 

"That was incredible!" I said as I hugged him again. "Thank you." 

"It was nothing," he smiles as he looks at me. "You are welcomed." He bows and then we take our seats. The dictator comes out of nowhere and stands at his "throne." 

"Welcome, welcome, welcome, my lovely ladies and handsome gentlemen," he greeted. "Thank you for coming out for tonight to celebrate not only my birthday, but my daughter's as well. Everyone looked around and out comes his daughter. 

"Thank you all for coming out tonight! I hope you all have a wonderful evening!" she smiles as her red eyes glow. I couldn't tell, but sense that something might be happening. I turn my head back to my table. Everyone was here, but Jinae and Youngjae. I looked around and saw the two on a different table. Youngjae stands up and walks away from the table, leaving Jinae by herself. I excused myself and headed to her table. 

"Hey there beautiful Unnie," I smiled as I take over Youngjae's seat. "What's wrong?"

"Oh.. nothing," she says as she plays with her napkin. 

"Are you sure? You don't look fine."

"It was a bad idea coming here."

"Unnie..."

"Soomi, I got stood up. Obviously, that stupid dictator summoned Youngjae to dance with his daughter," she says as her voice started to get angrier.

"Jinae unnie. He just wanted him to dance with her. It doesn't mean he stood you up like that. Look, here he comes. Just enjoy yourself. He did say he likes you, ne?" Youngjae walks back from his dance. I bow and left the two alone. When I walked back to my table, everyone was gone except Yoonmi, Jongup, and I. Even the Demon girls were gone. 

"Where did they go?" I asked Jongup. 

"Beats me. They are probably greeting the "master,"." Jongup looks at me and smiles. "Come with me. There is something I have to show you." I looked at Yoonmi, who was busy drinking wine. She signals me to go and so I did. I followed Jongup to a secret passage that leads out to the back. He tells me to cover my eyes and I felt his hands on my shoulder. Knowing that I can sense danger, I didn't sense anything. He stops and then he tells me to look. I moved my hands away from my eyes and my jaw dropped. It was a rose garden. 

"Jongup. This is beautiful," I say as I walked around, admiring the fancy lights, bright red roses sticking out from the bushes. 

"I'm glad that you like it."

"Like it? Jongup, I love it!" I run over to him hugging him. 

"Soomi, I need to tell you something," Jongup says as he pulls away from the hug. I looked at him, a bit confused. 

"What is it?" He leans forward and kisses my lips. My eyes widen as I felt his soft lips on mine. I close my eyes and kiss back, then I pull away slowly. 

"I like you," he says as he looks into my eyes. 

"I like you to," I smile, giving him a peck on the lips. 

"Sorry to interrupt your little confession here, but you know the consequences." It was Yongguk's date, Hyosung. 

"Leave us alone Hyosung," Jongup yells as he pushes me behind him. 

"Hyosung? Where's the noona?" she jokingly said. Her red eyes glow, brighter than the bright red roses. 

"I won't let you hurt her!" Jongup yelled as his eyes glowed as well. 

"Well, then. I guess it's the hard way," she giggles as she sticks out her hand and a light green light glows on it. All of a sudden, I sense danger and I quickly move out from behind Jongup, staring at the vines. Plant manipulator? I said to myself. Without knowing. a pair of sharp vines wrap around my ankles, piercing my skin. A couple of vines wrap my wrists, holding me up in midair.

"Ahh, the power to sense danger? What an ugly power," she laughs as she sends more sharp vines, wrapping around my torso. "I guess you didn't see that coming, huh Angel?" She leaves me there hanging as she chokes Jongup. "You sir, aren't allowed to be around with Angels and look what happens. Poor little Angel is gonna die right here and right now!" She tights her fist, constricting me in the vines. Then, her eyes started turning white. Blood ran down my body as I watched her fall to the ground, making me fall down too. Jongup rushes to my side and tells me that everything is going to be okay. I looked over and it was Yoonmi, Jinae, and Youngjae. Jinae's eyes were brighter than ever. She walks towards Hyosung, deepening the power of her illusion. Hoysung screams on the ground, trying to prevent the illusions from killing her. 

"Jinae, stop," Yoonmi says, but she didn't stop. "JINAE! STOP!" 

"You tried to kill my friend. Now, I'm going to kill you," Jinae's voice got eerie. Youngjae runs over to Jinae and covers her eyes. 

"Stop." Jinae blinks and then looks over to me and then back to Hyosung. She rushes over to me and emits a healing light over my body, healing my wounds. She then turns around and wrestles Hyosung back to the ground. 

"Listen here Hyosung. You stay away from us. Kill her and I'll kill you too." The rest of the members comes out and takes Hyosung and Jinae apart. 

"Leave us alone," Jinae says in a stern voice and then walks away. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello jello my lovelies~

Sorry I haven't been updating in quite a long time. 

I am working on my next chapter for Childhood Lovers. I just need some time. 

Hope that you *coughlovelyannameiicoughcough* like this chapter~ ;)

Anyways, B.A.P IS HAVING A LIVE ON EARTH PACIFIC AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO MY FREAKIN' HOMETOWN T-T

*cries in the corner*

 

xD BABYz~ Have you seen this?

*died laughing*

Anyways~ Comment, Rate, Vote, and put your hands up!